Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

A guick introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mj12cz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: A guick introduction.   Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Firstly a quick thank you to Nancy for so graciously allowing me to post this here, the new forums look the biz BTW!

A quick introduction.

I have been interested in UFO's since spotting a strange object around the Grantham in the UK some years back. This led me to get involved in UFO research and UFO Mythology.

I am currently writing a book (novel) based on UFO mythology and have set up a UFO Forum, this should hopefully provide me with material for my book as well as give people a place to come and chat about what they have seen. We welcome everyone from sceptics to believers.

These are British UFO forums and I am also hope to promote British UFOology and UFOology as a whole, I am also delighted to include a Link to UFO magazine site.

As the site grows I will be including some extracts from my book as a way to promote it.

http://ufoforums.co.uk/index.html

Once again, thank you Nancy for allowing me to post this here. Please do feel free to log on our site and post a link to your Site and Forums.

Mods, I do hope I have put this in the right section, please feel fre to move it if necessary.

MJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindy
Seeker

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: A guick introduction.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 am

What a great surprise it was to see that the magazine now has a forum. It looks great!

I think I've always felt that there was something or someone else out there. It's great to feel I'm not alone in my beliefs. I've been a UFO Magazine addict since I found my first issue years ago and I hope you guys are around for a very long time.

Nancy, you do an awesome job with the magazine and Bill, the show just keeps getting better with each episode. So just keep it coming and pretty soon the rest of the world will know what we all already do~"The truth is out there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nancy Birnes
Seeker

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A guick introduction.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Thanks, Cindy! And we have Lesley to thank for this extremely cool forum!

Since I lost most of my animations in a sad, sad computer crash lo! these many years ago, I'm hoping you'll share some of yours ... although I don't know how to get them into that panel next to the reply space.

Lesley will know. She will figure it out. Yup.

And welcome! Tell everyone about that Roswell show you used to watch ...

flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com
Cindy
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: A guick introduction.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Nancy. I'd be happy to share some of the smilies with you, I'll gather up a list and start to post them. Help yourself to anything you'd like .

For anyone that has never heard of the series Roswell, it's about 3 teenagers that are alien hybrids. One of them saves the life of the girl he secretly cares for and exposes their secret. The show tells about how they work with their new friends to protect their secret and the consequences of being 'not of this earth'. Most people that watch it gets hooked on the pilot. If you've never seen it or would like to relive it again, hulu is carrying season 1 now. You can check it out here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindy
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: A guick introduction.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Here's some smilies that you're welcome to use. You can direct link if you'd like Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nancy Birnes
Seeker

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A guick introduction.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Grabbed and gathered upon my computer. First, the forum ... and then the world.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A guick introduction.   

Back to top Go down

A guick introduction.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1