Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

As a New person here I wish to introduce myself.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lmonske
Seeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: As a New person here I wish to introduce myself.   Wed May 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Hello my name is Larry Monske Im a 3 tour Veitnam Vetran and former government employee. I have a great interest in space, flight, and jet aircraft. I am interested in UFOolgy but remain skeptical. I have one instance of a documented case above all others as a 1St of its kind. A human actually touching some type of craft at a nuclear weapons depot in England. I find it albsolutely genuine and witnessed by 80 people. Photos exist on a craft filmed on a polaroid camera that couldnt be duplicated or explained. There are other instances but these 2 are the creme of the crop. Now days a picture of a UFO are considered fakes in general and the real UFOs are ignored. Anything to do with Roswell makes any credibility of the speaker in question. Roswell was a coverup that was done to misinform or misdirect our enemys and protect a secret at that time was MYLAR, why secret you ask MOGUL ballooons from whitesands testing. The more ive learning on space the more I question UFOs as mass hysteria. I find that science is shooting big holes in any visitation from another star system. As far as extraterrestial habital planets over 1500 have been discovered these are stars out to 1500 lightyears out. Not one habital planet in all of them found. At speeds we can attain it would take 73000 years one way to the nearest star and no planets there. Why come here all this way and not communicate in some form. This is why I remain skeptical until I can see something credible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
randyj281

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: is this possible   Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:15 pm

i was driving and out my window i saw a confer in the sky that was a 90% angle,do we have anything that can fly at speed and turn at a 90% angle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

As a New person here I wish to introduce myself.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1