The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Vote_lcapSightings : always lights in the skys out of focus I_voting_barSightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Vote_lcapSightings : always lights in the skys out of focus I_voting_barSightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lmonske
Seeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Empty
PostSubject: Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus   Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Why isnt one credible instantance of a good photograph in focus with a chance of a lifetime shot its out of focus or only one shot. So many fakes the real stuff gets ignored as a clever photoshop images. Not one shows the inside actual measurements of its size evidence that can be undisputed as real. How can they get here from another star? and why would they. Why no communication of any sort in 60 years or more. People showing large UFOs over cities with millions of people in them and no one else sees anything including military and civialian airports. Where do they come from weve examined all nearby stars and no habital planets can be found out to 15 lightyears. Thats well beyond anything that could be easily traveled to. Spots of light in the dky could be anything, when its not reconized as anything normal its automatically a UFO.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: excellent photos   Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Actually thanks to photo shop there are some incredably detailed photos............. Which are real and which aren't?
Check out the nasa shot from the space station and shuttles for some nice examples....... the traingular ones are nice.
It's quite a video.

davefair
Back to top Go down
Ace68
Ace68

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus   Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:57 am

It may be the propultion system they use.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: tryangular   Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 am

The tryangular ship in the motion/video was unusual for a number of different reasons. It could of course be a light distortaion or reflection. It does seem odd to me that they are relesasing them this year though. I wonder why?
The more distant ones would appear to be diffrent in thier shape.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Lmonske
Seeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus   Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:47 pm

davefair wrote:
The tryangular ship in the motion/video was unusual for a number of different reasons. It could of course be a light distortaion or reflection. It does seem odd to me that they are relesasing them this year though. I wonder why?
The more distant ones would appear to be diffrent in thier shape.

Dave

Ever see YF16 delta wing its triangle shaped also.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus   Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:02 am

yes actually I have seen one at the last air show.
it bears no resemblence to this thing.
dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus   Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sightings : always lights in the skys out of focus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Sightings-
Jump to: