The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Australian Sighting. Vote_lcapAustralian Sighting. I_voting_barAustralian Sighting. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Australian Sighting. Vote_lcapAustralian Sighting. I_voting_barAustralian Sighting. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Australian Sighting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalif

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-08

Australian Sighting. Empty
PostSubject: Australian Sighting.   Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:44 am

Year - 2007 (unknown date). TIME - 10-11pm. Clear Sky.
Note: The light was a solid colour and did NOT have any defining lines around the outside. I was limited with the animation program.

I was sitting on a hill, and noticed a stationary light on another hill.., just under 1km to my left.
It looked like a wide beamed, normal spotlight had been placed maybe 20-30metres high in a tree.
The light was pointing DOWN to the ground. You could make out the ground, and the trees in front of the light.
I thought NOTHING of it, maybe a FARMER set it up for some reason. It did not look abnormal.
I kept talking to my step-brother. Later, I noticed a red light come across the sky fairly slowly.
At first it appeared to be a helicopter, similar size and speed. Yet no sound.
Not believing in Aliens at the time, my only explanation was some sort of new military stealth chopper. Rolling Eyes

The light was about 800meters away, but, being on a hill, I was the same height as it.
The light stopped over my neighbours house. THIS IS WHERE IT GETS WEIRD.
It started to change all sorts of different colours. I can't remember the exact colours or sequence but consisted of RED, BLUE, and GREEN. This surprised me. I had no explanation for a chopper to perform this routine.

I stopped thinking it was a chopper, when..., it stopped changing colours.., and picked one (can't remember exact colour, it was either green or yellow).
THEN, it shot across in one direction in less than a second. Judging from the house below.., it probably travelled about 50-100m, from RIGHT to LEFT, then stopped instantly.
It sat there for maybe a second or two, then moved again. The same speed and distance, yet on a 45degree angle UP and to the RIGHT. After stopping instantly again, it moved on anther 45degree angle DOWN and to the RIGHT. Then repeated this sequence multiple times. The light did not appear to make the ground glow.

After a short time, it stopped making the triangle shape, and sat stationary above the neighbours house. It stayed the same colour, and moved slowly to the SOUTH (my left) towards the spotlight on the next hill over,
After reaching the spotlight, it stayed for a short period of time. Then turned RED again, and proceeded SOUTH - EAST out of my sight.

I have been a member for more than 7 days, but still cannot post links. Please copy and paste the link in your browser address bar, and delete the spaces.

imageshack .us/photo/my-images/109/property. jpg/
img109. imageshack .us/img109/7638/property. jpg

youtube. com/watch?v=1xyzuJdLzdo&feature=youtu. be
Back to top Go down
Ace68
Ace68

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-06-04

Australian Sighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Sighting.   Australian Sighting. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:08 am

Cool story,thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down

Australian Sighting.
Page 1 of 1