Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Greetings from the Martian Artifact Research Society

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaucerDiscounts

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-12

PostSubject: Greetings from the Martian Artifact Research Society    Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:46 am

I am a Mars and UFO researcher and the founder of the Martian Artifact Research Society. Mars has artifacts and structures on it, obviously present in the Mars Exploration Rover photos. Plants are also obviously present in many of the photos. I will not back down on that statement for anyone!
Other than that I hope to have some fun here, teach and learn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mostrecentufonews.com
Lmonske
Seeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Martian Artifact Research Society    Wed May 23, 2012 10:16 pm

SaucerDiscounts wrote:
I am a Mars and UFO researcher and the founder of the Martian Artifact Research Society. Mars has artifacts and structures on it, obviously present in the Mars Exploration Rover photos. Plants are also obviously present in many of the photos. I will not back down on that statement for anyone!
Other than that I hope to have some fun here, teach and learn.

Whats odd is that they dont show up on any Mars orbiter photos which its been taking for years and is the basis of google mars. So if you have the coordinates then dont say there is something like that there. Mars is a long dead world too cold andf bathed in radation with no water in liquid forms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Greetings from the Martian Artifact Research Society
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1