The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The History Channel schedule of episodes Vote_lcapThe History Channel schedule of episodes I_voting_barThe History Channel schedule of episodes Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The History Channel schedule of episodes Vote_lcapThe History Channel schedule of episodes I_voting_barThe History Channel schedule of episodes Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The History Channel schedule of episodes

Go down 
+2
millipede
dayanx
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The History Channel schedule of episodes Empty
PostSubject: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:44 pm

A while back there was an original episode aired for tonight about orbs. That has been changed in favor of a rerun on alien crashes. Next week, UFO Hunters is not on at all.

Does anyone know what History Channel is up to? Are they saving the rest of the season for a later air time?

With the shows future up in the air, these moves do not bode well.
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:50 am

ive noticed they really started to plug the hell out of heir new african adventure show.

often before canning a show they move it like a shell game all over to different days and timeslots so no one knows when its on- then cans it for lost ratings.

I hate TV
Back to top Go down
millipede
Seeker
millipede

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:41 pm

curses!!!
Back to top Go down
millipede
Seeker
millipede

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:47 pm

dayanx wrote:
ive noticed they really started to plug the hell out of heir new african adventure show.
like the world needs yet another "Survivor" or "Amazing Race" --
they've had, like, what... TWELVE seasons already???

*sigh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:54 pm

It seems like they are promoting "Ice Road Truckers" and "Axe Men" more than any other program. I just hope it is only for the summer season, as I want to see the rest of UFO Hunters.
Back to top Go down
millipede
Seeker
millipede

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Is this their way of killing off the show? They're just not going to run the last episode, but instead just show reruns at random times during the week? Mad
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:24 pm

thats usually how they kill a show's popularity. I'd suggest a move to the Sci Fi channel- but most of these channels are owned by the same conglomerates, with the same finicky bureaucrats in charge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:14 pm

There are four more episodes left to air (13 episodes per season). I hope it doesn't move to SyFy Channel as I do not get that one anymore (too expensive to get the digital tier).

The series is highly rated for History, but they may be in favor of the adventure type series, which gets a different audience.
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:48 pm

try as I might, I just can't get into watching hung over dudes chopping down trees, or hung over dudes driving trucks...

Its starting to remind me of when The Learning Channel was turned into a fashion/baby/pimp my house channel.

ridiculous

Bill & Company- I feel for you people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 am

Um, UFO Hunters is the ONLY reason I purchased the History Channel service... really.

"Don't it always seem to go...", Joni Mitchell

FLIR deserves applause for participating with the UFO Hunters and for having well-engineered products that capture what our eyes can not. cheers cheers cheers

Fix'
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:20 am

kidflash2008 wrote:
It seems like they are promoting "Ice Road Truckers" and "Axe Men" more than any other program. I just hope it is only for the summer season, as I want to see the rest of UFO Hunters.

I have never figured out what Ice Road Truckers or Axe Men have to do with history. I suppose some can't figure out what UFO Hunters has to do with history, but really Axe Men?
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 am

Axe Men and Tougher in Alaska I suppose makes one think of the USA's final frontier, hearkens back to headier days I guess. Although I LOVE the show, Shadow Warriors doesn't have much to do with history at all, so I guess Hunters is in good stead. All the channels seem to be pulling an MTV, which now has nothing to do with music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:01 pm

I think the History Channel is going after mooks (the young man audience of 14 -29). That way they can get a better advertising rate. I agree with the statements on Ice Road Axe Men Adventurers type of shows.

UFOs have been sighted in the past and there have been programs about the ancient UFO sightings of history.

Demographic changes happen all the time on these types of channels, as MTV does not have music videos and Sci Fi has wrestling and reality shows.
Back to top Go down
battlecreekdavid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:49 pm

The History Channel is just competing with "The Deadliest Catch." It's the deadliest truck driving show.
Back to top Go down
kration
Seeker

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:03 pm

dayanx wrote:
try as I might, I just can't get into watching hung over dudes chopping down trees, or hung over dudes driving trucks...

Its starting to remind me of when The Learning Channel was turned into a fashion/baby/pimp my house channel.

ridiculous

Bill & Company- I feel for you people
lol! some of the ax guys are in my home state. drunken
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Seeker
Cindy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:07 am

The History Channel is having a 3 ep mini marathon on today (6-13) starting at 2 pm Eastern time.

The History Channel schedule of episodes Ufo56
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History Channel schedule of episodes   The History Channel schedule of episodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History Channel schedule of episodes
Page 1 of 1