Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Jeffery Pritchett Reappears On Florida 97X’s The Stroke Show
Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:52 am by Ufofiend

» COM Deena West Budd: Cryptozoology & The Arsehats Of Moron
Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am by Ufofiend

» COM Hal Mathew Un-Agora-Phobic * The Great Flawduh Marijuana Mystery
Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am by Ufofiend

» COM Lon Milo DuQuette The Weiser Book of Horror and the Occult: Hidden Magic, Occult Truths, and the Stories That Started It All
Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:50 am by Ufofiend

» The Mind Cemetery: Jeffery Pritchett Vs. MUFON
Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 am by Ufofiend

» Hi from UK Lincolnshire
Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 pm by The Small Grey

» COM Denise Alvarado The Voodoo Doll Spellbook: A Compendium of Ancient and Contemporary Spells and Rituals
Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Ufofiend

» COM Ted Peters UFOs: God’s Chariots: Spirituality, Ancient Aliens, & Religious Yearnings in the Age of Extraterrestrials
Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:11 am by Ufofiend

» COM Brent Raynes – UFO Paranormal Shamanism Plethora
Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 am by Ufofiend

Top posters
onlychild

Ufofiend

davefair

glider

Lesley

free wheel

Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

November 2014
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum
Share | 

Ufo's How do they fly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mesha16

Number of posts: 1
Registration date: 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Ufo's How do they fly   Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 am

How do ufo's fly.
I was watching a Nasa film of ufo's and noticed that they fly around when a thunderstorm is producing alot of lightning. So like I'm thinking that they harness the energy from the lightning to charge there ships..and the littler ones. Have you noticed that when ufo's visit here on earth. they aren't here longer then afew minutes, enough to do what they came to do then leave. I think that they can use positive against the negative / like placing to fridge magnets together..the orther pushes off the other magnet.But they know how to control the flow to their advantage / they can stop on a dime , turn in any direction up down side to side..and streak off at a blink of an eye. As we in space use, I assume air to thrust the ships forwards and back. I don't know .. What ever we use..I think in space they use some what the same technology as we do to propel themselfs forwards or backwards..save the electrical energy for visiting earth..I don't know if this is even close..but I said it..what do you think..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phillipkklass

Number of posts: 5
Registration date: 2012-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Ufo's How do they fly   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:11 am

Read: Flying Saucers and Science by Stanton Friedman

Also Google: hyper.net/ufo

A lot of great info on that site (not the silly stuff)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tman

Number of posts: 13
Registration date: 2012-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Ufo's How do they fly   Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Ok...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuem

Number of posts: 3
Registration date: 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Ufo's How do they fly   Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:33 am

One thing I am beginning to understand is that once you are inside of an electro-gravitic field that gravity has zero effect on the craft and whatever is inside. There is no up or down unless you look outside or use instruments to see where you are. Being in a non gravity field, time as we know it changes. You should be in what I call Space time or actual solar time like in a place between galaxies with zero gravity.

The propulsion system that Lazar talks about is both electrical and mechanical. They need to move at least 2 gravitator arms to a point ahead of them to ride the field in that direction.

These are mechanical, hence need time to move and focus. Even if they are very swift at doing this it can not be instant, we just see it being this way because we are seeing it in our time. If we could see it in there time we would see them slow down and stop change directions and take off again. Maybe it would take them a split second or two their time. To us, it would be instant.

Deuem
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ufo's How do they fly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum ::  :: -