The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
President met with Aliens! Vote_lcapPresident met with Aliens! I_voting_barPresident met with Aliens! Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
President met with Aliens! Vote_lcapPresident met with Aliens! I_voting_barPresident met with Aliens! Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

President met with Aliens!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asanchez

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-15

President met with Aliens! Empty
PostSubject: President met with Aliens!   President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Hi I am from New Mexico! I read this in our Newspaper and thought you would all enjoy.

Ex-President Eisenhower secretly met 'aliens' 3 times
Albuquerque Express
Wednesday 15th February, 2012
(ANI)

Former American President Dwight D. Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, a former US government consultant has claimed.

According to lecturer and author Timothy Good, the 34th President of the United States and other FBI officials organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out 'telepathic messages'.

Good said the two parties finally met up on three separate occasions at the Holloman Air Force base and there were 'many witnesses', the Daily Mail reported.

Conspiracy theorists have circulated increased rumours in recent months that the meeting between the Commander-in-Chief and people from another planet took place.

But the claims from Good, a former U.S. Congress and Pentagon consultant, are the first to be made publicly by a prominent academic.

Speaking on Frank Skinner's BBC2 current affairs show 'Opinionated', he said that governments around the world have been in regular contact with aliens for many decades.

"Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life," he added.

When asked why the aliens don't go to somebody 'important' like Barack Obama, he said: "Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico."

He added that there were 'many witnesses'.

Eisenhower, who was president from 1953 to 1961, is known to have had a strong belief in life on other planets.

The former five-star general in the United States Army, who commanded the Allied Forces in Europe during the Second World War, was also keen on pushing the U.S. space programme.

His meeting with the cosmic life forms is said to have taken place while officials were told that he was on vacation in Palm Springs, California, in February 1954.

The initial meeting is supposed to have taken place with aliens who were 'Nordic' in appearance, but the agreement was eventually 'signed' with a race called 'Alien Greys'.

"We know that up to 90 per cent of all UFO reports can be explained in conventional terms. However, I would say millions of people worldwide have actually seen the real thing," Good said.

According to classified documents released by the Ministry of Defence in 2010, Winston Churchill may have ordered a UFO sighting to be kept secret.

The UFO was seen over the East Coast of England by an RAF reconnaissance plane returning from a mission in France or Germany towards the end of the war.

Churchill is said to have discussed how to deal with UFO sightings with Eisenhower. (ANI)
alien
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

President met with Aliens! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for posting this   President met with Aliens! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:42 pm

I thought the first contact with Ike was the Ebens not the Nordics, oh well.
Back to top Go down

President met with Aliens!
Page 1 of 1