Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

I'll be on Future Theater this Saturday - 2.18.12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: I'll be on Future Theater this Saturday - 2.18.12   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:41 pm

The Birnes' and I will be talking about my new book, Urgency. and I'm sure a whole lot more. Be sure to tune in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
TEO

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on Future Theater this Saturday - 2.18.12   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Good Morning Jeremy I have been looking for some help in idendifying a small object i discovered it has some courious markings and looks to be of some matlic compound but is realy light and strong I have pictures that were taken at Woford Collage and would be glad to foreward them to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on Future Theater this Saturday - 2.18.12   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:48 pm

TEO wrote:
Good Morning Jeremy I have been looking for some help in idendifying a small object i discovered it has some courious markings and looks to be of some matlic compound but is realy light and strong I have pictures that were taken at Woford Collage and would be glad to foreward them to you

Thanks for the kind offer. I wish I could help but unfortunately, I'm not qualified in any professional way to examine such a thing. Is there a story behind how you found it or what you think it might be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on Future Theater this Saturday - 2.18.12   

Back to top Go down

I'll be on Future Theater this Saturday - 2.18.12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1