The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Vote_lcapSeason 4? Yes? - Page 2 I_voting_barSeason 4? Yes? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Vote_lcapSeason 4? Yes? - Page 2 I_voting_barSeason 4? Yes? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Season 4? Yes?

Go down 
+14
JustSarah
valkerius
Ufofiend
natedog54
*Mark*
Mystery Miss
MartianBob
kration
millipede
Cindy
dayanx
Alfred Lehmberg
Lesley
Nancy Birnes
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:01 pm

it might also be a good idea to ask the producer over at C2C to have George make a mention or 2 about the petition too. That program has more listeners than most other CC shows from what I've heard
Back to top Go down
millipede
Seeker
millipede

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:55 pm

i forgot to mention before, that we prolly should have added a section to the petition to state how many other people we watch the show with! most of the people i know watch with a bunch of friends, or family! it's not just one person that should be counted per sig, it should be one sofa's-worth! study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:01 pm

A good idea of whether the show will be renewed is the ratings it has. I have checked the Nielsen site and they only post the top ten shows of which UFO Hunters is not in. The bottom show was viewed by over three million viewers, so UFO Hunters can still be quite high in viewership.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Whatever the ratings are I wonder if they take in to account people that watch the replay later at night? Hunters was up against Lost for most of the season and Lost is a very popular show. I assume others are like me and watched Lost and then the replay of Hunters.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:32 pm

They measure Tivo, college dorms and all types of shows. The numbers may not be included in what they release to the public, but sponsors are very aware of who watches what program. That is the more important aspect to the ratings as they pay for the programming.
Back to top Go down
kration
Seeker

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:58 pm

hi guys cheers well i hope there is a new run next season.
Back to top Go down
MartianBob

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Stumbled upon this UFO Hunters petition video   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Mystery Miss

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 am

My family was on the last show that has yet to be aired. It involved alot of very strange happenings that we and many others had witnessed. Twenty days after the shooting our home as well as our neighbors home when up in flames. The cause is still under investigation. He was out of state at the time and his car a 2005 just started on fire and took both houses. The last time I spoke to the show was to give permission to add this information at the end of the show. Since that time, total silence and it looks like the show is not going to air in final show. I just sent an email to Bill and am waiting a response.
Back to top Go down
*Mark*
Seeker
*Mark*

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:00 pm

is this the MIB episode? the one w/ the only photo of a mib agent? from what i read on the HC board.....
Back to top Go down
Mystery Miss

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:36 am

I really don't know if it was the MIB show since it hasn't been aired yet. The last four show were to be on military presents with UFO's. Our filming was on 5/6 and was to be the last show. Since the filming the military presents here has left but the sky's remain full of odd actiity. To date the investigation into the cause of the fire is still ongoing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:07 pm

There are four more episodes in the can that have yet to be aired. History may be holding on to them for the fall or early winter 2010. That may be a good sign that they plan on ordering a fourth season of 13 episodes.

I want to see the episode of the MIB just to see the photograph now!
Back to top Go down
kration
Seeker

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:44 pm

will i would hope there is a new season.but i won't hold my breath. No
Back to top Go down
natedog54
Seeker
natedog54

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:37 am

The fingers are crossed....
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm

I miss them.. if they don't do anymore I hope Bill will do some documentaries or sump. In my prayers and intentions for a positive outcome hopefully..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
valkerius

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:14 am

I enjoy the show and look forward to more, BUT I am imploring Bill to alter the filming style. Granted it maybe innovative or cool but the bobbing, weaving, zooming, panning of the camera only leaves me nauseated. I am forced to look away from the TV and just listen to avoid that vertigo feeling.
Back to top Go down
JustSarah
Seeker

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:33 am

Any word on possible updates on the information? Right now it Feb 19 2009. So I was curious.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 am

There will be no more UFO Hunters on The History Channel. Who knows what could happen elsewhere, but nothing has yet.
Back to top Go down
nwufochasers
Seeker

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: UFO Hunters & Northwest UFO Chasers   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:22 pm

I am a huge fan of Bill Birnes. He surrounds himself with skeptical analytical UFO hunting experts. I have been doing some independent research with statistical analysis on the broad subject of UFO Hunting. The United States Government is censoring what we are producing as a wide body of people. Subjects on the topic of Aliens, UFO's, Etc..., being uploaded as video to youtube owned by google and censored by the United States Government. Their seems to be a collaborative effort on the part of high level military complex black operations systematically removing subject matter pertaining to Aliens and UFO's in general. We need a team of media research analyst experts to pick up on this and follow the trail. This might be a good story for Jesse Ventura and Conspiracy Theory. Although I just called it a conspiracy I personally believe that it is no conspiracy but Billion and YES I just said Billions of government tax dollars are being funneled to the black operations military complex to scrutinize and censor the Alien Material being uploaded to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and many other internet social networking applications. I personally use a crawler to identify video material that has been uploaded and my statistical analysis shows that there has been a tremendous reduction in available material just over the last two years. Some of the excuses being used by the administrators is that there is licensing infringement taking place. I personally am having a hard time because I use pointers to graphics and video pertiaing to the subject of Aliens and UFO's and it is all I can do because the links are breaking faster than the population is uploading. There should be a cry or scream of outrage coming from the American Civil Liberties but they do not think the people that believe in this material should be entitled because they deem us crazy. Hopefully someone like Bill Birnes could start a group to look into this activity and report back findings. alien alien

Sincerly,
Gregory Volz - http://www.nwufochasers.com
Back to top Go down
http://nwufochasers.com

PostSubject: sad news   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:28 pm

I was hoping that UFO Hunters would be back, but should have known better by its treatment. While I like Monster Quest and Mystery Quest, I was hoping the History Channel would do a flying saucer based program.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi,
I just wondered if season 3 will be offered on DVD?
I haven't been able to find it yet.
Second, I loved the show, I have had experiences and seen unexplanable phenomena and I personally believe that the "Relics" episode is the one that killed the show-why? Bill says the Bob White object is extrateresstrial and was probably made using nanotechology. The powers that be don't like that being said to the public. "We can't do it so they can't do it." Like warp speed or time travel. This is my opinion I would like others to respond.
love, peace and knowledge
Jack.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Perhaps Bill or Nancy will have an answer to this, but it was suppose to be out in Feb, now it says it has been discontinued by the manufacturer. I am not sure how something that to my knowledge was never released in the first place could be discontinued.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: discontinued   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 pm

My point exactly.
Back to top Go down
Hatterasjeepguy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:45 am

I was just heartbroken when I read on this Yahoo Answers page that UFO Hunters has been cancelled. PLEASE tell me that it isn't true!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090531100431AA89oF8
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 am

Sorry to say, but it is true. Sad
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 am

Even though UFO Hunters was canceled, I have been very excited that Bill & Nancy have gone to radio. I truly believe that it gives them the latitude they need to be able to tell it like it is and not have someone else telling them what to say.

Bill said something very profound either last week or the week before.
He said " You can't Kill an Ideal" (Bill I hope I quoted you right. If not please correct me.) When He said that, it reminded me of a movie that was on TV that stared Kris Kristofferson, and it had to do with a new world order taking over. He was broadcasting a message over the air when they caught him and he said some thing like that.

Now the way I interpret that is, that you may stop someone from doing the act, but you will never stop the concept behind it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 4? Yes?   Season 4? Yes? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 4? Yes?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next