The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Vote_lcapNew! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. I_voting_barNew! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Vote_lcapNew! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. I_voting_barNew! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Empty
PostSubject: New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America.   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:20 pm

New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Please Share & View My Article to Further the UFO/Drone Connection Discussion. Thank You. http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-panama-city/drones-101-the-absolute-answer-to-ufo-secrecy-the-united-states-of-america
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Empty
PostSubject: all drones all the time....   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:48 pm

While I agree with some points you made about tech, the objects I've seen do not match
that technology. two going back and forth, disk shaped, both sides of a single cloud, g- forces would kill the pilots and air pressure would tear the wings off a drone if it had any.
I believe that many of the triangles are ours, the ones you can see through? Perhaps our steath Blimp technology, but as far as them being a major answer to this question, I disagree.

Back to top Go down
Lmonske
Seeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America.   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:10 pm

You know Ive seen many aircraft and was always interested in UFOolgy but recently my skepical side went back to work. Sure there s something there most are faked and the 15 % that cant be explained peak my interest, With all the fakes the real ones are soon ignored as photoshop tricks that you can do ona laptop. Recent exoplanet discoveries have really dimmed any hope of a nearby habital planet. Not one even close within 2500 lightyears well beyond any hope reaching. This disturbs me because I wish there was something there to build out hopes for but nothing there. Without that glimmer of life going farther away to look is beyond our reach. Where do these beings originate and why not one shread of communication in 60 years or more. Ive been a part of SETI for years searching running my computers 24/7 , in college I had 17 computers running 24/7 nothing. I cant see an intelligent being coming all this way without any attempt to celebrate the finding of another race of intelligent beings. We are stuck with all the fakes and little spots of light miles away . A shot of a lifetime and cant steady a camera or only one shot and watch it for a half hour. I want to see a video that shows a UFO with measurements inside and out, its this tall this wide heres the powersourse, so I remain highly skepical[.font=Impact][/font]
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: skepticism   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:34 pm

As far as faster than light travel there are several options, the former Bass Player for Iron Butterfly and physics genius (Phillip Kramer) developed a formula, the head of Lockeed skunk works upon retiring said they already had it, Einstein discussed Wormholes almost 100 years ago, theorhetical physicists have evidence of parallel universes that we may be able to go back and forth through and recently a supercollider in Sweden recorded Nutrinoes going faster than light, if some group of aliens is more advanced than us
they could have a whole interstate network of the cosmos by now, ...think please.
Back to top Go down
Lmonske
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America.   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:21 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
As far as faster than light travel there are several options, the former Bass Player for Iron Butterfly and physics genius (Phillip Kramer) developed a formula, the head of Lockeed skunk works upon retiring said they already had it, Einstein discussed Wormholes almost 100 years ago, theorhetical physicists have evidence of parallel universes that we may be able to go back and forth through and recently a supercollider in Sweden recorded Nutrinoes going faster than light, if some group of aliens is more advanced than us
they could have a whole interstate network of the cosmos by now, ...think please.

My problems with ultrahigh speeds; Any star system has dust and sebris in its orbit and sheer distances between the stars require speed and energy. More and more energy is required to maintain that speed. A pebble in your flight path would be a catastophe. How do you dodge it at light speed or even detect it at all. Dust and gas at light speed would be running into a sandblaster gas an fine matter gravel be hard to avoid whena galaxy is full of it. Of the 1500 or so exosolor planets found are way beyond any chance of traveling to them even if there was a chance it would support life. Sheer distance is our enemy.
A real big point how do you accerate to light speed? Go fast as hell over a peroid of years to achive the speed. Or slow and steady? We wont be able to try this for a 1000 years but sometime in the future we must leave the earth. We have to learn how. Now for fuel tiny problem there. The moon required a rocket 30 stories high with millions of pounds of fuel to go to the moon. For only 250000 miles to get to the moon. To get to nearest star at 60000 mph would require 73000 years instead of 3 days to get to the moon. The fuel tank needs to be big as a planet. Now toss atmosphere, water,food, some kind of gravity with no breakdowns in 73000 years. Thats only to nearest stat and no goldilocks planets detected there.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: fundamental error   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:54 pm

You are still seeing this is how -"we" do it, They are not us and the universe-at least ours is 13.7 billion years old, our sun and solar system is only 4.6 Billion, humans have elements in them that come from exploded stars, the chance that other civilizations are older, more advanced and have learned to fold space or travel through wormholes, or some other method we can't even dream of ...is not only likely, but evident by there presence
here, by the elements spotted in exoplanets and even other moons in our own solar system.
If Lockheed has figured it out for us, with help(ET) or not, say that we are on the way.

The dust and particles are easier to spot than dark energy, dark matter and other forces (zero point etc...) some of these may even be an advantage to intersteller travel
Back to top Go down
Lmonske
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America.   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:27 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
You are still seeing this is how -"we" do it, They are not us and the universe-at least ours is 13.7 billion years old, our sun and solar system is only 4.6 Billion, humans have elements in them that come from exploded stars, the chance that other civilizations are older, more advanced and have learned to fold space or travel through wormholes, or some other method we can't even dream of ...is not only likely, but evident by there presence
here, by the elements spotted in exoplanets and even other moons in our own solar system.
If Lockheed has figured it out for us, with help(ET) or not, say that we are on the way.

The dust and particles are easier to spot than dark energy, dark matter and other forces (zero point etc...) some of these may even be an advantage to intersteller travel

Why come here to a waring planet full of fighting factions that look for reasons to kill their brothers. Distance time and cost are the reasons to keep a civilation from contacting us. Wormhole you say wouldnt that creates a energy like a black hole so you would notice it. We looked 13.8 billion lightyears and guess what no flippin wormholes. Everything on the earth would dangerous to anything alien. The microbes would decimate them any exposure to simple viruses would be detrimental. Fatal cold, smallpox,flu, E COLI, that microbe is everywhere and very tough. Any intellegent life would wait for us to kill ourselves off and they could count on that since no civilzation has lasted more than 500 years.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: so you are still comparing them to us...   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:12 pm

we have an immune system, we wear environment suits in case of disease or get vacinated before entering a hostile environment, if they have learned anything... maybe longer. 500? only?
1. Egyptians 3000 BCE- 50 CE
2. Romans 300 BCE- 1450 CE (including Holy Roman Empire: Byzantium)
3. Greeks 1600 BCE- 300CE (except for brief periods of control by others-
same can be said for Egypt and Rome)
4. China 2100 BCE-1911CE
similar also is India
so life may have even landed here since microbes can survive the vacuum of space.
Back to top Go down
Lmonske
Seeker

PostSubject: Reply   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:39 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
we have an immune system, we wear environment suits in case of disease or get vacinated before entering a hostile environment, if they have learned anything... maybe longer. 500? only?
1. Egyptians 3000 BCE- 50 CE
2. Romans 300 BCE- 1450 CE (including Holy Roman Empire: Byzantium)
3. Greeks 1600 BCE- 300CE (except for brief periods of control by others-
same can be said for Egypt and Rome)
4. China 2100 BCE-1911CE
similar also is India
so life may have even landed here since microbes can survive the vacuum of space.

Yes we have an immune system but small pox wont help you there unless youre vaccinated and have the vaccine. As for virusess they couldnt possibly be immune to microbes that we been exposed to centurys. Its in the air,water soil in our guts and on our skin. If you took all the bacterium on your skin and put them end to end it would go to the moon twice. I would expect alien life to be rather open to our germs sincve nothing identical could be on their planet. Our oxygen alone could be detrimental alone too much oxygen too much nitrogen and trace gases. Even air pressure would affect an alien race. You see the fake interveiws with Aliens with no protection by interveiwers. The autopsies really take the cake, youre gonna expose yourself to alien germs and blood and not wear gloves, resporiators or use controlled air boxes. Im surprised they didnt offer the alien a cigarette during these extensive interveiws.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: yes   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Finally something we agree on, people are still arguing about the Santilli autopsy video in which the dr.s are wearing radiation-haz mat suits, but it was fake, one of the actors blew the whistle on the German special effects company that made it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America.   New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New! Drones 101. The Absolute Answer to UFO Secrecy in The United States Of America.
Page 1 of 1