HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» COM Denise Alvarado The Voodoo Doll Spellbook: A Compendium of Ancient and Contemporary Spells and Rituals
Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Ufofiend

» COM Ted Peters UFOs: God’s Chariots: Spirituality, Ancient Aliens, & Religious Yearnings in the Age of Extraterrestrials
Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:11 am by Ufofiend

» COM Brent Raynes – UFO Paranormal Shamanism Plethora
Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 am by Ufofiend

» COM Matthew L. Swayne Haunted Rock & Roll: Ghostly Tales of Musical Legends
Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:15 am by Ufofiend

» COM Allan L. Botkin Induced After Death Communication: A Miraculous Therapy for Grief and Loss
Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:15 am by Ufofiend

» Greetings Fellow Travelers!
Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:32 pm by Mark D

» Real People With Real Super Powers
Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 am by Ufomania

» The Unexplained Odon Fire Poltergeist
Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:15 pm by Ufomania

» Pamplona’s Running Of The Bulls Festival Is Usually A Lot Of Fun. Except When This Happens. OUCH…
Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:29 am by Ufomania

Top posters
onlychild

Ufofiend

davefair

glider

Lesley

free wheel

Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2014
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum
Share | 

The truth about crop circles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
free wheel
CE 3

Number of posts: 338
Registration date: 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:23 pm

I really dont think you will find an answer Onlychild. What is the question?
FW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts: 1019
Registration date: 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:34 pm

[quote="free wheel"]I really dont think you will find an answer Onlychild. What is the question?/quote]

Basically, why you say "I happen to know almost all of the people mentioned in the report and many of them are very close friends of mine. This formation was absolutely man made. You will either have to take my word for it, or not." Someone is - mistaken - here, as that scientific evaluation says you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:53 am

[quote="onlychild"]
free wheel wrote:
I really dont think you will find an answer Onlychild. What is the question?/quote]

Basically, why you say "I happen to know almost all of the people mentioned in the report and many of them are very close friends of mine. This formation was absolutely man made. You will either have to take my word for it, or not." Someone is - mistaken - here, as that scientific evaluation says you are wrong.

Most of the people cited in the report also now understand that this formation was manmade. Most have very carefully pulled away and tried to save face!
Again, this simple fact, and it is a FACT, does not mean that this formation is not a connected anomaly for you.
Did you do any digging into the related phenomenon i mentioned a couple of posts ago?

FW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 am

What I want to "dig into" is the information that proves this report is a lie. Since these people are "close friends" of yours, do me a favor and get hold of them and tell them to email me, or you, and you can forward the information with their email addresses to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm

I can"t prove anything Onlychild. I suspect you cant either!
I'm not about to start contacting my friends and asking them to e mail you in order to solidify your beliefs!
The levengood report wasn't necessarily a lie, just an ill informed conclusion!
Am i wrong?
FW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:14 pm

free wheel wrote:
I can"t prove anything Onlychild.

Then why would you make a statement "This formation was absolutely man made." "Absolutely was" is the direct opposite of "can't prove anything".

I suspect you cant either!

No, I can't - hence the reason I'm trying to get information to put a picture together. The East Field piece has been sitting on shelf in my head for awhile ... I want answers.

I'm not about to start contacting my friends and asking them to e mail you in order to solidify your beliefs!

The only "beliefs" that exist here begin with proving that this is, or isn't, some extravagant hoax. Why wouldn't you want to get to the bottom of this?

The levengood report wasn't necessarily a lie, just an ill informed conclusion! Am i wrong?

THAT is why I wanted answers. If you can make a statement like that, then you MUST have the information to back that statement up. How else would you know it was "ill informed"?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 am

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:
I can"t prove anything Onlychild.

Then why would you make a statement "This formation was absolutely man made." "Absolutely was" is the direct opposite of "can't prove anything".

Because it was! And "Absolutely was, is not the direct opposite of "cant prove anything"

I suspect you cant either!

No, I can't - hence the reason I'm trying to get information to put a picture together. The East Field piece has been sitting on shelf in my head for awhile ... I want answers.

[color=white]
I have just given you your answer!

The only "beliefs" that exist here begin with proving that this is, or isn't, some extravagant hoax. Why wouldn't you want to get to the bottom of this?

I have already got to the bottom of this!

The levengood report wasn't necessarily a lie, just an ill informed conclusion! Am i wrong?

THAT is why I wanted answers. If you can make a statement like that, then you MUST have the information to back that statement up. How else would you know it was "ill informed"?

Go figure!

FW

Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:24 am

I rest my case - see ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3

PostSubject: Re: The truth about crop circles   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 am

See ya Onlychild, good luck on your quest.

FW
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The truth about crop circles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum ::  :: -