The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Fleets in our Atmosphere Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Fleets in our Atmosphere Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Fleets in our Atmosphere Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Fleets in our Atmosphere Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Fleets in our Atmosphere Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Fleets in our Atmosphere Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Fleets in our Atmosphere Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Fleets in our Atmosphere Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Fleets in our Atmosphere Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Fleets in our Atmosphere Vote_lcapFleets in our Atmosphere I_voting_barFleets in our Atmosphere Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Fleets in our Atmosphere Vote_lcapFleets in our Atmosphere I_voting_barFleets in our Atmosphere Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Fleets in our Atmosphere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TruthGatherer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-10-19

Fleets in our Atmosphere Empty
PostSubject: Fleets in our Atmosphere   Fleets in our Atmosphere Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:30 am

Every night in the Jacksonville, Florida Skies (not stars)
A few weeks ago while star gazing, i started noticing that most of them were moving. Not in the direction of our planets rotation, but rather racing back n forth, turning on 90 degree n less angle turns. Also swaying back n forth. The movement from here on the ground would travel to what appears up to be about 1" to 1-1/2" before turning or curving back around in a different direction. That doesn't sound like much distance but if you consider that these objects are in our atmosphere, a star moving 1-1/2" in the sky must be a pretty good distance of travel. And the speed that they travel this distance must be great as well. They seem to be in patterns and holding there positions for the most part and have been there a while now.... As crazy as it sounds and appeared to me myself, I had to get some other person/s to see this as well to insure i wasn't seeing things. So I had my kids come out as well as a few of their friends to see these objects as well.. The did in fact see them and noticed there movements just as I was... I myself do not the equipment or resources to film these objects, but believe someone should try to document them with a high powered telescopic/camera. Just have to get this out there n tell someone...Thanks...If you witness this as well please comment back, also if you have the equipment to document this please send me a copy...Thanks again...
Back to top Go down

Fleets in our Atmosphere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Sightings-
Jump to: