Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

lumbulus off god

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kajmal

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: lumbulus off god   Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 pm

UMBULUS. lay in my bed for something years ago, when I hear a voice in the hall crying lumbulus. was startled and wondered what it was all about. but heard no more. started searching the internet for, and found this. lumbulus. which means small ribs, in Latin, I think it var.började wonder if it was annuki, as I read about., and in the book, the twelfth planet. would have created Homo sapiens from an apmäniska.om you read the Bible as God would have taken a rib from Adam to create his wife eva.det said that these annuki have a planet in sollsystemet whose orbital period is 3600 years has been visited by spiritual creatures before,. perhaps it turns out that it was annuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: lumbulus off god   Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:54 am

After looking up this word and connected etymologies, if there WAS an answer to be found it would be this: There is no "context" in which to define this alleged event, and so, no conclusions can be reached. It is an example of how we jump to conclusions in this subject.

By the way, the Annunaki do not exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kajmal

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: Re: lumbulus off god   Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:13 am

received an implant, many years ago by humanoids .. feel with your fingertips 6mm long 1 mm thick. under the left ear ........ have felt an edge of it a long time, think it starts to come out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: lumbulus off god   Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 pm

kajmal wrote:
received an implant, many years ago by humanoids .. feel with your fingertips 6mm long 1 mm thick. under the left ear ........ have felt an edge of it a long time, think it starts to come out

Should have it removed - no one to date has come up with anything concrete regarding implants that I remember hearing about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lumbulus off god   

Back to top Go down

lumbulus off god
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Abduction-
Jump to: