Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erik Stitt

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychoterrestrial.com
Erik Stitt

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 pm

The Psychoterrestrial Theory: Are You The Trickster? will soon be hosted on Colin Andrews' website. Look for it!

http://www.colinandrews.net/index.html

Thank you for the kindness and support!

Erik
Back to top Go down
Erik Stitt

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:28 am

You can, in addition to finding The Psychoterrestrial Theory on Amazon Books and soon to be Kindle, now find it being hosted and endorsed by Colin Andrews on his website here:

http://www.colinandrews.net/Consciousness.html

Thank you all for your kindness and support. Smile

Erik

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:09 am

You said: Earth and Humans, are the steady tug and pull of Evolution. The continuous draw forward. The Psychoterrestials are the carrot dangling in front of our faces never to be reached and the Earth is holding the stick the carrot is attached to. I also think that we have no choice but to follow the carrot. To where? The only way to find out is to keep reaching for it.
This is food for thought or else maybe we become thought for food."

This idea of Gaia as a living being would follow the idea of mythopoeic thinking, where the ancients, instead of looking for the "how", looked for the "who". The failure in this approach was simply based on the idea that data did not exist to answer their questions. An example given is that when the Nile refused to rise, the Nile itself as a separate personality (or any connected 'gods') were angry. They failed to see the idea of a lack of rainfall, and so did the best they could with what they had. The picture here is simply based on the fact that the left hemisphere of their brain was basically useless. Not that it didn't work, it just had nothing to work WITH.

If you look at the UFO subject today, we are basically in the same boat - we have no data to work with, and so we come up with these pictures that have no hard data to back them up - and we just believe them. If ANYTHING is going on - we are being forced to think - and the answer we should see is that there IS NO DATA with which to come to final conclusions. Why? All related data was removed from the picture 5300 years ago in one spot on the globe, because of the worst case of cognitive dissonance to hit us yet. We are in the boat we are in today because of that one wrong decision.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erik Stitt

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:23 am

Thank you, OnlyChild. I appreciate your unique and very valid view. The Earth as a living and hyper-conscious entity of it's own accord is an intriguing one to me. That model still placates a dualistic view, of course, but I see it as a major rung upward on the ladder climb to non-dualistic observation. The interconnectedness of all things if you will, by Consciousness as a whole. Seeing the Gaia Hypothesis as a possible step toward that Beginning/End or the no Beginning or no End, as nondual BEingness is prior to life, prior to death, prior to time and prior to space, to me is a vital and integral approach to that place of awakening or Self Realization. It is not the only vehicle to that Ultimate Subjectivity but merely a vehicle in a swarm of endless vehicles to be used only as a map toward that conceptually starved territory that is Consciousness. We are not our thoughts and we are not the things but the Thingless Observer from which all manifests to be witnessed as witnessing Itself vicariously through It's own machinations...

Erik
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:06 am

Erik Stitt wrote:
We are not our thoughts and we are not the things but the Thingless Observer from which all manifests to be witnessed as witnessing Itself vicariously through It's own machinations...
If you take all people off the planet, what do you you have ... you have a planet with whatever is on it.

If you put the people back, what do you have? You have 7 billion interpretations of what these people see ... and herein is our problem. Every question has an answer ... we just don't know what that answer is regarding the given context. If we could only utter those three words - I don't know - we would begin to learn, because we would realize we didn't know, and we would seek a proper answer.

Even though the damage was catastrophic 5000+ years ago, I can excuse them because they didn't know what was happening - they really were over their heads. Today it's a different story, and there is no excuse for thinking incorrectly. We have the data - we just refuse to use it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erik Stitt

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Clearly I am speaking with a dualist. Clearly we can gain no common ground in our conversation. I am not here to convince you of anything that you don't already deeply know or feel yourself of yourself. You have a wonderfully unique perspective. So do I. So does anybody.

You are taking only pieces and parts of the entire picture that I have painstakingly painted over the course of almost a full decade and speaking only to that piece. Can you know the entirety of the picture based on only one piece? I think not. Try looking at the much larger and comprehensive picture that I have outlined and then talk to me.

Happy to know you,

Erik
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Erik Stitt wrote:
Clearly I am speaking with a dualist. Clearly we can gain no common ground in our conversation.

That would be your first mistake if indeed we are talking about the same subject. There can be only ONE truth ... not many. It's all about data - period. If I am open to collecting more data, and you are not - what does that tell you?

I am not here to convince you of anything that you don't already deeply know or feel yourself of yourself. You have a wonderfully unique perspective. So do I. So does anybody.

A perspective of a truth, no matter who gives the perspective, would sound the same. Errors make the picture different, data eliminates the errors.

You are taking only pieces and parts of the entire picture that I have painstakingly painted over the course of almost a full decade and speaking only to that piece. Can you know the entirety of the picture based on only one piece? I think not.

You need to understand - there is only one piece missing - ergo, there only needs to be one piece found.

Try looking at the much larger and comprehensive picture that I have outlined and then talk to me.

My picture covers 40,000 years - with an anomaly that goes back 200,000+ years. Just how much larger do you think this one single piece is? I realize, as you say, that your picture was "painstakingly painted over the course of almost a full decade ...". However, I have been involved in what I am doing since before you were born. My copyrighted papers go back over two decades, the study almost four decades, and constructivist based experiences 56 years.

Only a single answer should be given to a single question involved in this ET picture, and, regarding that answer, simplicity should be used before complexity. 'If a theory cannot be explained to a child, then the theory is probably worthless.'

Here is the answer to the question regarding ETs presence.
1) 5300 years ago, we knew the answer to this question. ET only shows up this close when a catastrophic event is near.
2) Then, out of fear connected to a real scientifically documented event, we erased that answer because we believed they should have come, and didn't. There was no reason to show up, it was a minor event.
3) History continued, and life became more disconnected as time went on.
4) 5300 years later, ET is here - no one knows why ... see #1.

What I like about my approach is that I give information freely to anyone, and I don't have to worry about book sales. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erik Stitt

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Duality requires answers, names and labels as the nature of duality is existence.

Nondual BEingness is devoid of all concepts, labels, names and structure. YOU just ARE.

There you go. You don't have to buy my book now...

Nor did you ever. Being the fine researcher that you are and have self purportedly to be, I'm sure that you have bothered to scroll through the entirety of my work on the UFO Magazine Blog posted for you to peruse freely. However, the book does make it nice and convenient if not portable. But then you wouldn't have anything to bitch about would you?

Thank you for your incredibly valuable insight, OnlyChild. I have learned heaps from you already.

Erik
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Don't forget the important part - when the test papers are called in at the "end" of class ... like the Clovis culture found out, failure is, shall we say - interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erik Stitt

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:46 pm

OnlyChild,

I would like to apologize for the snarky nature of my response. Not because I regret my wording but because I allowed myself to be reduced to your level of communication. Clearly you do not like what I have to offer or the way in which I offer it. That is fine. You are allowed that in your uniqueness and I respect that. But you have verbally assaulted me with whatever you want to call it in a barrage of ineffectual and unrelated statements that have no baring on my work whatsoever. Furthermore, you decided to be snide and insulting of not only my work but also that I published it in a book for sale. Not the professional attitude I would expect from either a colleague in a legitimate rebuttal or from someone your age. There is no room for sandbox tactics here.

I would surely enjoy a civil and intellectual discourse on this presented topic which was simply as far as I can see, my book is available in Amazon. I am willing to pull all of my legitimate sources and references and post them here for your verification. Happily. Where is yours and what the hell are you talking about????

Sincerely,

Erik
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Erik Stitt wrote:
OnlyChild,

I would like to apologize for the snarky nature of my response. Not because I regret my wording but because I allowed myself to be reduced to your level of communication. Clearly you do not like what I have to offer or the way in which I offer it.

No apologies are necessary. I have a particular interest in this subject, and an interest in people surviving what is coming. I am not a diplomat in any way, shape, or form. This subject is a mess, and unless we wake up to what is going on - we are not going to get through it. The last time this event happened, there was a comet impact in N America as well as the superwave; the Clovis culture was stuck right in the middle of it. They also had no connection to what I call the sign of life, AKA the so-called Mother Goddess figures, which boils down to the earliest mythopoeic representation of 'life' in the face of disaster in this picture.

If this doesn't make sense to you, picture the Christian doctrine ... because that belief is derived from the original ancient picture. The only difference is that in the original information, the "woman" never had a son. All the aspects are there, from the coming destruction (the day of the lord), to the arrival from the sky (angels) and "salvation" ... it's just that there are a different cast of characters.

I don't follow the rules - I never have. I have tried dealing with people for over 30 years, and the picture never changes. It is coming ... and it isn't going to be pretty.

If you want to do a study on this yourself, start with the bible and the works of the biblical scholars, old and knew - find the problem in the text. From there go back to the so-called dying god, and from there figure out the origins of Egypt and Sumer. Then go back beyond that to the so-called goddess culture. Let me know when you get that far.

It isn't how much you know - it's that you know what should be known.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!   

Back to top Go down

The Psychoterrestrial Theory is now available through Amazon!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1