HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
  • » Bill Birnes is an idiot.
  • » Bill Birnes Returns To Paratopia
  • » Bill Birnes on C2C tonight
  • » Bill Birnes
  • » for bill birnes
  • » My new interview with William Birnes
  • » Republicans vote down bill that would help homeowners save their homes.Why anyone votes Republican is a mystery?
  • » Morristown Hoax Aftermath
  • » Ancient Aliens - (all the usual suspects)
  • » Nat Geo Plays both sides of the fence on the same night.
  • UFO Magazine Website
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » EXCLUISIVE : ALIEN GREY WALL PLAQUE
    Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 pm by mantle1958

» Hello just discovered this site
    Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:29 am by Sandy Price

» Interactive Database of UFO sightings to quickly visualize statistics
    Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:45 am by alice...

» All of my eBooks Are Now Just $2.99!!!
    Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:07 am by Jeremy Vaeni

» Human Origins Conference – “provocative.”
    Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:35 pm by ufoteacher

» Human Origins Conference – “original.”
    Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:32 pm by ufoteacher

» Human Origins Conference – “genuine.”
    Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford’s Court Hearing for Wednesday, April 16
    Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:13 pm by ufoteacher

» NEW DIGITAL MAGAZINE - UFO TODAY OUT NOW
    Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:29 am by mantle1958

Top posters
    onlychild

Ufofiend

davefair

glider

Lesley

free wheel

Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

LakehurstNJwitness

jackgbowman

April 2014
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum
    Share | 

Bill Birnes is an idiot.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts: 1018
    Registration date: 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:42 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
    mine is jackbowmanlmft@YAHOO.COM

here is the 1st page...
    Key ToTheExtraterrestrial Messages
    sorry it scrambled.

Am I missing something? How did that message wind up in the subject slot? scratch
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    jackgbowman
    CE 2

Number of posts: 215
    Registration date: 2010-04-07

PostSubject: for onlychild   Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:15 pm

jackgbowman wrote:

here is the 1st page...
    sorry it scrambled.

I sent you the whole file via email
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    jackgbowman
    CE 2

PostSubject: onlychild   Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:18 pm

a few days back you asked me for a link.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    jackgbowman
    CE 2

PostSubject: oh and    Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:07 pm

I found the link, finally
    http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4

Number of posts: 455
    Registration date: 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:53 pm

jackgbowman wrote:

here is the 1st page...
    sorry it scrambled.
    Huh! I thought it was just my brain that was scrambled.
    Now I more confused then ebbber do!
    Der iest der furrer@nazi.com
    He sell der best fur cokes.
    Opps! slipped a cog there.

davefair
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Bill Thomas/Saberjet
    Seeker

Number of posts: 30
    Registration date: 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Words to live by!!!   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: Bill B. is an idiot?
    A great president once said,"Tis better to keep your mouth closed, than to open it and let the room know who the idiot is." We should all try to live by those wise words. May be there would be more peace in this world...
    Saberjet in sunny Fla.

Last edited by Bill Thomas/Saberjet on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:29 am

Bill Thomas/Saberjet wrote:
    Re: Bill B. is an idiot?
    A great president once said,"Tis better to keep your mouth closed, than to open it and let the room know who the idiot is." We should all try to live by those wise words. May be there would be more pease in this world...
    Saberjet in sunny Fla.

Bill,
    have you never posted a jape? A Joke to turn a frown into a smile? the Jest of it was apparent to my friends and while I am famous for my fumble ole fingers.
    thank God for only child and his wit and wisdom.............. To be a fool is some times not to be a fool...........
    Simply an old clown look to generate the laugh among friends. Please enjoy the company here. all good folks (well for the most part)
    You see Old Bill is not an idiot.............. but rather a very nice fellow, he and Nancy, his wife, are just like the rest of us.
    Take care.

and as a P.S. try to chuckle once in a while

dave
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Bill Thomas/Saberjet
    Seeker

PostSubject: To Jest!!   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:32 am

Dave,
    We share much in common, Old age, weak minds, and I lived in Tampa for 25 years. Moved to Lakeland to retire in more peaceful surrounding. I've a dry wit too, but being feeble minded I sometimes miss the point. Forgive me, please.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Bill Thomas/Saberjet wrote:
    Dave,
    We share much in common, Old age, weak minds, and I lived in Tampa for 25 years. Moved to Lakeland to retire in more peaceful surrounding. I've a dry wit too, but being feeble minded I sometimes miss the point. Forgive me, please.
    There is nothing to forgive............ You see I was not offended in the least.............
    Hmmm? feeble minded ? Ha? Airforce then?
    When your an old equipment operator and have spent far to much time in the jungle you develope a strange sense of humor...........
    Charlie liked to shoot us cause we were easy.... all we did was go back and forth. So he could figure out how to hit the machine......... and some times one of us.......... You could tell he was shooting by the sudden appearance of bright shiny metal.............. or a hole in the exhaust staack..........
    Made life intresting.............
    I tried to talk the wife into lakeland when I retired, but she wouldn't hear of it what with the grand kids in durrant........... and well this is home and has been for an alfully long time. I even named the buffon toads around the fish pond. You know how it goes.
    but now my neighbor the 82 yr old retired phd physis prof. Now if I could just get a mind as sharp as his........well I never had one that good.
    If you get any good questions I'll run um by him........... If he can't answer them he knows where to go to get them answered.
    I actually live over in temple terrace just out side of town............. on the only hill by the river.
    so what kind of ufos have you seen, mine are posted here.......... well some where here...........

take care my friend

dave
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Bill Thomas/Saberjet
    Seeker

PostSubject: No harm, no fowl!   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Hey Dave, Your reference to 'Charlie', is he the same one I know from that country club in southeast asia??? I was there pre Tet, 66-67. Brownwater Navy, Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club... If so I'm glad you made it back friend. I Think I saw a USO once in the Bay of Bengal.Used to live in Carrollwood. Know Tempel terrace area well. Cops were big ticketers there.
    Bill Thomas/Saberjet
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    tman

Number of posts: 13
    Registration date: 2012-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:25 pm

to the author...

don't ever say seeing it isn't enough proof....I was a skeptic till I saw it with my own eyes. Now all I want is answers....

I would love to be interviewed by the UFO Files Crew.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    sdavis69

Number of posts: 1
    Registration date: 2013-01-03

PostSubject: who:s the idiot?   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:44 am

Looks to me like Bill is the one that has a magazine business, has a television show, is doing one hell of alot more for the UFO community than someone like you that does nothing more than open his mouth showing the whole world who the IDIOT really is. Remember it is better to keep your mouth shut and thought to be a idiot, then to open it and remove all doubt!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Mark Alexander

Number of posts: 20
    Registration date: 2013-03-28

PostSubject: We know only a little of the laws of physics and those are for our solar system,technology gives possibilities outside of the norm   Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:51 pm

What we on Earth know is very little when compared to what far more advanced beings would know.
    Our current technological, science and physics know how is less than 400 years old, it hasn't even got past 'baby' status yet, when it is in its 'juvenile' stage then we will know how Aliens travel from near to one star to another, and that stage we are now entering. When our know how is in the stage of 'teenager' then we will be able to travel from near to one star to another, then when our know how is in the stage of 'adult' we will be the Aliens peering in on less advanced beings and helping them in the ways Aliens help us.
    Aliens have given us a lot of what we know, and this is old news, but they will only give us what we can be trusted with. Look at what humanity did with atomic know how first and foremost, dropped nukes on civilians for control purposes of their government.
    Destruction first, control second, use third, that is the way of our governments, and is what governments are trying to do with UFO technology and the crew of who visit us to help us.
    Aliens know how to travel faster than light and the UFO community is right now learning of how they do it, but that also means governments are also learning it too, so we will only be allowed to know a little, till we can be trusted with it, only then we will be able to build such. How they travel faster than light is to create atoms which in turn create solid matter, and which the atoms of duplicate themselves at alarming rates. The solid matter grows at the rear of the craft in a tube like shape, thus propelling it forward, it grows at the 'golden ratio'/'fibonacci spiral' thus grows at alarming rates, and thus pushes the craft at alarming rates. They can make objects of this type the length of the journey they are to travel in a straight line destination, and can in reverse formula disintegrate objects of such size to almost nothing. Thus they can travel from near to one sun to near to another in a matter of seconds. Their craft are weightless and everything is balanced gravitationally, and they can disintegrate all debris in the path of the craft.
    We on earth don't even yet know all of what there is to know of gravity, electricity and sleepwalking, we are as 'babies' within the stages of know how.
    Governments are the idiots of this planet and all who trust them, Bill Birnes is forward thinking and has first hand experience of these craft, its like meeting with a God when you have a close encounter with UFOs and their crew, and knowing through experience their know how is far superior to our own.
    I get reacted to all the time as being a deluded idiot due to my vast UFO and Alien encounters, but biased ridicule it doesn't bother me so I expect it doesn't bother Bill you calling him an idiot.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://markalexanderufo.tripod.com

Bill Birnes is an idiot.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2