UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    Top posters
    onlychild
    Weather Balloon Technology Vote_lcapWeather Balloon Technology I_voting_barWeather Balloon Technology Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    Weather Balloon Technology Vote_lcapWeather Balloon Technology I_voting_barWeather Balloon Technology Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    August 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

Weather Balloon Technology

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    pidjammies

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2011-08-14

Weather Balloon Technology Empty
    PostSubject: Weather Balloon Technology   Weather Balloon Technology Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 am

scratch I couldn't help it, I had to do a search for weather balloon capabilities. I can tell you for a fact that they are unmanned and unpowered. The only technology they have are sensors that detect temperatures, barometric pressure, humidity, etc and transmitting devices that send the info back to the meteorologists for weather prediction. Some of them are stationary but most are just set adrift in the sky and explode when they reach their maximum altitude. They do not have flashing multicolored laser lights or shoot tractor beams down to earth. They are just rubber balloons. They cannot follow people around and scare them or abduct them. So if you see a strange object in the sky doing impossible maneuvers and/or putting on a light show, don't believe anyone who tells you it was a weather balloon.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

Weather Balloon Technology
    Page 1 of 1