Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Jeffery Pritchett Reappears On Florida 97X’s The Stroke Show
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:52 am by Ufofiend

» COM Deena West Budd: Cryptozoology & The Arsehats Of Moron
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am by Ufofiend

» COM Hal Mathew Un-Agora-Phobic * The Great Flawduh Marijuana Mystery
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am by Ufofiend

» COM Lon Milo DuQuette The Weiser Book of Horror and the Occult: Hidden Magic, Occult Truths, and the Stories That Started It All
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:50 am by Ufofiend

» The Mind Cemetery: Jeffery Pritchett Vs. MUFON
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 am by Ufofiend

» Hi from UK Lincolnshire
    Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 pm by The Small Grey

» COM Denise Alvarado The Voodoo Doll Spellbook: A Compendium of Ancient and Contemporary Spells and Rituals
    Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Ufofiend

» COM Ted Peters UFOs: God’s Chariots: Spirituality, Ancient Aliens, & Religious Yearnings in the Age of Extraterrestrials
    Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:11 am by Ufofiend

» COM Brent Raynes – UFO Paranormal Shamanism Plethora
    Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 am by Ufofiend

Top posters
    onlychild

Ufofiend

davefair

glider

Lesley

free wheel

Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

December 2014
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum
    Share | 

Why we will never get the ET picture right.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
    AuthorMessage
    davefair
    CE 4

Number of posts: 455
    Registration date: 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:54 pm

O.C.,
    Yea he's pretty good. I'm more of a Don Rickles kinda guy or is that Donald Southerland?
    O.C. we have a date of 12/21/2012. We have a position of Orions Belt when seen from a specific point, that is what they have been trying to tell you? All you need to do is figure out where that point is. longitutde and latitude. Then it behoves you to be there at that time and place. Maybe just a little early though. I alway kinda liked Bob Newheart. We got a break down here had two days of solid rain. I wish I could have shipped some of that your way.

Davefair
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts: 1019
    Registration date: 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 pm

davefair wrote:
    O.C.,
    Yea he's pretty good. I'm more of a Don Rickles kinda guy or is that Donald Southerland?

I dunno - they look so much alike

OK, I'm glad you brought this up ...

we have a date of 12/21/2012.

No, we don't ... we have NO date. What we have is the restoration of the only information lost, what would be in our heads if history hadn't changed, which is: If ET shows up - there is a reason, and it probably isn't good. What I have looked at connects everything to a coming superwave, just like the last two times this happened. Whatever is going to happen, just sit back and relax ... "they" will handle the details.

WE created the 2012 picture, and there is a possibility that MAYBE the PTB are going to do something ... but there is no conclusive data to back that up. All we need to get into our heads is what we lost - if they show up, THEY will take care of everything - period.

We have a position of Orions Belt when seen from a specific point, that is what they have been trying to tell you? All you need to do is figure out where that point is. longitutde and latitude. Then it behoves you to be there at that time and place. Maybe just a little early though.

No. There is no positioning involved. The Orion nebula is the archetype of the symbol involved - and that's as far as it goes. Representations of the "arrow" (belt area) were also used, but it's the nebula itself that is the archetype. Orion is only in this because it's the constellation that holds the nebula. If you need pics I can post them again.

All we have to do is know THAT MUCH - that's it. We don't have to go anywhere, or do anything other than reprogram our brain to trust them if they suddenly show up, or whatever happens.

Let's say, for conversation sake, that the "event" didn't happen for another 50 years. We would be responsible for keeping this tiny bit of information alive and circulating until it was needed. This was all the ancients did, it wasn't a dominant part of their life, it was just a single piece of information - period.

I alway kinda liked Bob Newheart. We got a break down here had two days of solid rain. I wish I could have shipped some of that your way.

I haven't heard anyone mention Newhart in YEARS.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    glider
    CE 4

Number of posts: 420
    Registration date: 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Hello DF & OC,

Bob Newhart once said that he was half German and half Irish and all that the heritage did for him was to make him a "very meticulous drunk."
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

Why we will never get the ET picture right.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4