Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

One of the best episodes so far: Trace/physical evidnce

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: One of the best episodes so far: Trace/physical evidnce   Thu May 07, 2009 5:24 pm

This episode was the best one of season three. The team looked at trace and other physical evidence left by reported flying saucers. These are among the best cases ufology has to offer the scientific community.

In Poland, a mother and her adolescent son saw a disk shaped craft float down to a field. The craft took off and left some very hard and heavy stones. The stones were made by hyper heating the soil. Holes found throughout Poland and Russian have been a mystery, and some thing they could be samples taken by visitors to test. The rocks were too big to be manufactured by hoaxers using what farm equipment they would have had available. This was confirmed by an experiment using a very high powered welding type tool. 6000 degrees were used in high concentration to try and make a small rock that the boy was able to pick up (the others were too heavy).

The best case looked at in this episode was the Bob White story. He saw an object while traveling with his wife, and it shot out some debris. The story is similar to the Maury Island WA flying donut encounter in 1947 and other ones where debris was seen coming out of a UFO. The object recovered has been tested and is quite mysterious. Even some of the scientists involved tried to cover up what they knew. The team found two scientists who would go on camera and reveal what they found. It raises many more questions that it does answer. Mr White did seem to be a man of integrity, and did not make any gain with his object.

I do wish all the episodes were this good, as they tend to be a mixed bag. At least the show is going more the checking the evidence route and that is the proper one to take. Conjecture and speculation are all fine and dandy, but the evidence is what many skeptics want, and this episode provides it. I look forward to next weeks episode.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: One of the best episodes so far: Trace/physical evidnce   Sat May 09, 2009 6:00 am

It was a great episode, but I don't expect it to convince any skeptic. Skeptics/debunkers will come up with some outlandish theory to debunk it because that is what they do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: One of the best episodes so far: Trace/physical evidnce   Sat May 09, 2009 3:53 pm

It is hard for them to debunk the scientific analysis, so they will just ignore it. Hopefully, others will ignore it too, and then it will magically go away.

It does seem silly, but debunkers usually never mention the radar confirmation during the Betty and Barney Hill sighting and abduction. When I brought that up to their attention, they now state that the radar was reading in error. Of course, they should know that an Air Force base would have a faulty radar system.
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: One of the best episodes so far: Trace/physical evidnce   Mon May 25, 2009 9:54 am

"It does seem silly, but debunkers usually never mention the radar confirmation during the Betty and Barney Hill sighting and abduction. When I brought that up to their attention, they now state that the radar was reading in error. Of course, they should know that an Air Force base would have a faulty radar system."

oooooh! I wasn't aware of this. I would have thought that by this time the AF had standing orders to keep a lid on information like that. *Nowadays they sidestep by ordering radar systems shut down for a time while who knows what is going on above. Where can I read more about this part of the story? There is so much Betty & Barney stuff to wade through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: One of the best episodes so far: Trace/physical evidnce   Mon May 25, 2009 5:15 pm

The information of the radar confirmation was obtained using the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). The Air Force is not investigating UFOs any more, at least according to them. Radar reports would not be considered classified information for the most part. The diligent researchers on the case found a lot of information about the case from Project Blue Book. The above tidbits are always ignored by the debunkers of the case.

It should be noted that I have mentioned the radar confirmation facts at other sites. The debunkers there claim the radar was not working correctly. A military base on nuclear alert would not have problems with their radar all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the best episodes so far: Trace/physical evidnce   

Back to top Go down

One of the best episodes so far: Trace/physical evidnce
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1