The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
    Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
    Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
    Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
    Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
    Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
    Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
    Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
    Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
    Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
    onlychild
    Rhesus Negative Vote_lcapRhesus Negative I_voting_barRhesus Negative Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

Rhesus Negative

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Mothership
    Mothership

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 am

Something that I've noticed crops up a lot with alien abductees and possible human/alien hybrids is the Rhesus Negative issue. Essentially, irrespective of whether your individual blood group is A, B, AB or O, the plasma membranes of most people’s red blood cells carry the series of antigens that categorise them as being Rhesus Positive. Those people without this factor are categorised as being Rhesus Negative. Several abduction researchers have commented on the apparently higher proportion of Rhesus Negative people among abductees than in the population as a whole. However, it's not clear whether this is just anecdotal, or whether there's any scientific evidence to back it up. It's also not clear to what extent those who categorise themselves as hybrids, starseeds, indigoes, etc, agree with what the researchers are saying. But in a field where sceptics are often critical, it strikes me that this is an example of something that could be easily tested and might lead to the community being taken more seriously and getting more support.
    I would be interested in hearing people's views on this.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2009-10-15

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 am

I think it would be more interesting to do a psychological exam on those people who "categorize themselves as hybrids, starseeds, indigoes, etc".
    Back to top Go down
    battlecreekdavid

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm part Vulcan. I'm just kidding, of course. I really have no idea how to answer you. Are there people who actually research this stuff?
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:07 pm

battlecreekdavid wrote:
    Are there people who actually research this stuff?
    Let me put it to you this way ... people have been "researching" this subject for decades - and we STILL don't know a damn thing. What does that tell you? lol!
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Number of posts : 455
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 pm

O.C.,
    That tell you that either They are/or not doing a good job of research. If they did find any thing would they make it public.
    NOT. I do not subscribe to the thinking that all goverment agencys are involved. Quite the contrary. If you listen they have admited repetedly that they have seen things. What they have not admited to is having any knowledge of any recovered wrecks or nonnitrogenous
    personnel.
    I would put forth this thought for your consideration. Most if not all government entities are incapable of holding secrets of any kind.
    Add to that All and I repeat All D.O.D. contractors are willing to sell thier own mother if it means increasing thier profits by a penny.
    Given the number of employees and Military personnel involved some one would have talked. Imagin if you would some mid-level
    exec comming home one evening......... Hi! Honey I'm home and I brought GORT with me for dinner!
    Or some poor enlisted smuck down at Joe's pool hall. Give me another beer and one for my buddy knzxxxxxx.
    See my point. Keeping a secret for fifty years (10,000 maybe?) is next to impossible.
    Bieng in contact with a higher form of life? Not any of the politicians I know.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:02 pm

davefair wrote:
    O.C.,
    That tell you that either They are/or not doing a good job of research.

Everything I have looked at says that - TPTB / whatever you want to call them - know. You guys all look at the govt and connected stuff in that vein, I look at the esoteric aspect. 10 is the number of the complete cycle, and Fulcanelli's (or whoever's) odd release of information 10 years after Roswell showed they had put part one together ... they were still off a mile or so, but they at least knew something was coming.

The Red Serpent document came out 10 years later, and whoever wrote it nailed the missing piece - the feminine character involved who is connected to the destruction.

An interesting Masonic echo of "33" years from Roswell, the Georgia Guidestones pop up, and the connected book Common Sense Renewed; doesn't look good for us.

There is also an idea floating around about something planned connected to the coming Age of Aquarius. Now this isn't the REAL Age of Aquarius because that doesn't begin till around 3000 AD when the sun enters Aquarius. BUT, according to what I have been looking at, there is every indication that 2012 is being set up to be this Age of Aquarius, and that is the reason Ophiuchus was used in the Red Serpent Document. Without it, the math fails epically. They are using the Maya long count to create the great year, and with Ophiuchus added in, Aquarius begins on the December date of 2012. This was the same base information that was used for 911, and I just finished the larger picture. According to the astronomical pictures involved, the September 11th date was a trade off with the real astronomical date so that the Muslims could have a payback recognition for losing to the Christian army "... under the command of the King of Poland on a date that ought to be among the most famous in history - September 11, 1683.

There was a second trade off date that connected to the Zionist Jews, and that was Oct 7, 2001. October 7 was the day of creation according to Jewish tradition: October 7, 3761 BC. The real astronomical date was October 7, 2007. But all they were interested in was the October 7th part of the picture to reference the Jews, and that date became the first day of the Afghanistan war. Oct. 7, 2001 - U.S. and British forces begin air-strikes in Afghanistan after the Taliban refuse to hand over al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, blamed for the 9/11 attacks.

This is a show - that's all it is. It's BS from beginning to end. Getting back to the topic, I would suggest these "UFO researchers" pull their heads out of their butts and focus on what counts - WHY "they" are here.

Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:10 am

O.C.,
    my point was that the ufo researchers either got what they got or they still don't have a clue. Knowing goverment as I do, I don't think they have diddle squat. In fact I'm sure mufon is light years ahead.
    I have a theroy that the govment researchers have thier heads stuck in the sand/rectum like the proverbial ostrich. I believe that if an alien bothered them they would shew it away. Thats what all goverment employees do. Imagin giving wackenhut security permission to shoot trespassers in area 51. Try researching the Wackenhut security company and see what you get. Old ties dating from WWII.
    The shuck and give for 2012 is based on very old data. Who says the interpreter of that data got the time frame right?
    What happens is we get the old gigo. Garbage in=garbage out, You are a tremendous researcher, but all of your data comes from some place else. One that the rest of us don't have. I can and do except your statments as bieng as fact based as possible.
    On the other hand (after viet nam) I don't believe any thing the goverment says or does. If the govement says the world is going to end tomorrow then the odds are it will be either the day before or the day after, if ever.
    What I do know for a fact, is that from time to time I have seen things that should not have been there doing what ever it is that they do
    ( I like the HI! we're here.).

Davefair confused
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 am

davefair wrote:
    O.C.,
    my point was that the ufo researchers either got what they got or they still don't have a clue.

I get it - but my concern is people and the fact that the people need to be told more than "I saw a light in the sky" / "I had a scary dream" / "my blood's better than you blood".

Unfortunately, people (for the most part) don't want to deal with the reality of this subject, because no one (for the most part) takes in data that goes beyond the light in the sky / scary dream scenario. This is all brain function ... from beginning to end ... and it's an epic failure.

If you can't explain a theory to a child, as Einstein said, your theory is probably worthless. This "theory" is simple:
    1) ET does NOT arrive unless there is a major problem coming.
    2) We lost this information beginning back 5300 years ago.
    3) ET has been here since at least the 1930s.
    4) People + Sleep = Rhesus Negative Fail

Oh well.
    Rhesus Negative Coffeetime

Last edited by onlychild on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:21 am

OK! O.C.,
    I do take your points all four of them. Yes I do agree with you. Most particularly the fourth one. People do not want to hear one thru three it makes them nervous and requires them to think. I don't know who said it but I love to quote it." All it takes for evil to win is to have good people to stand around and do nothing."
    People are not aware that they have lost any thing. There are realy only a very few that have any intrest in the past. In fact as new knowledge is pushed forth so fast now that it provides information overload.When you have overload the brain shuts down. Ergo the dumming down of America. If you teach nothing but how to take a test how then can you teach the 3 Rs. Only the very brightest progress and then only in one or at best two fields.
    That you were singled out to have been given puzzles to solve is of course unique. That by it's nature indicates that you have the ability to reason out the puzzles. The solutions are best left simple. You taught me that by telling me the truth. Hi! Here we are! Then you guided me to look into the past to project the futhur. That I already knew, though I had never applied it that way. Now I have a half of a terrabyte of digital shows dealing with the subject. Here is the difficulty with what they show. All of the data that they provide is theroy. There is no hard evidence avaible to be interpreted. Theroy in this case is a series of educated quess. I can not interpret the mayan calender as I have no bases to do so. My lack of knowledge is evident. Your guidence has been very much appreciated. I am still pondering what you have given me. Like an old dog with a bone I will keep at it.

Dave( Sleep )fair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 am

davefair wrote:
    People do not want to hear one thru three it makes them nervous and requires them to think. I don't know who said it but I love to quote it." All it takes for evil to win is to have good people to stand around and do nothing."

The picture in this is identical to my grandchildren in relation to me - that's how stupid this is. When I was in my 30s, to me (and everyone else), kids were just kids. They did what they did and we all just stood there and did a facepalm. Today, 30 years later, I understand brain function and quite frankly - it's hopeless. Children try to get it, but the problem is their r-complex has the steering wheel. They may get glimpses of what they are SUPPOSED to do - but, as soon as you leave them they revert right back to lower brain control. If you picture yourself as a child, when you look up to the sky - there's grandpa. These beings have forgotten more than we know exists.

This one I can't prove, but I believe there is an excellent chance it's true because it parallels an idea that has gone on in my life. Someone viewing a ball of light or something decided to have a rant event and told them what he thought. What he got was two lines back as thought intrusions: "You are not ready for us." and "There is no room for emotion in space."

That second line (if true) is not literal. In the triune brain approach, any brain not fully functional (the neo-cortex is in charge) will succumb to a massive mid-brain / and r-complex short circuit - and will absolutely lose it in emotional fear driven responses. What is going on today (with the so-called PTB) is a picture where we are continually shown the world status that points us away from learning. This is misdirection. Instead of teaching us - they are presenting a picture of world chaos. Why? There is only one picture I can see in this - after figuring out the key to it all, they somehow discovered that they aren't wanted - and now plan B is being constructed. Whatever is coming, they will survive - and the masses will get their asses kicked. They will have a decreased population, and during this faux "Age of Aquarius" they have constructed, will rise again and take over everything (they have 2500 years to do it, so, plenty of time).

Can I prove that? No. It's just the only picture that makes sense using the parts I am looking at. Whatever the case, we either wake up and smell the roses, or it's over.

People are not aware that they have lost any thing. There are realy only a very few that have any intrest in the past. In fact as new knowledge is pushed forth so fast now that it provides information overload.When you have overload the brain shuts down. Ergo the dumming down of America. If you teach nothing but how to take a test how then can you teach the 3 Rs. Only the very brightest progress and then only in one or at best two fields.

Oh well. Thinking is what thinking is; either do it, or like we tell our children: Suffer the consequences.

That you were singled out to have been given puzzles to solve is of course unique. That by it's nature indicates that you have the ability to reason out the puzzles. The solutions are best left simple. You taught me that by telling me the truth. Hi! Here we are! Then you guided me to look into the past to project the futhur. That I already knew, though I had never applied it that way. Now I have a half of a terrabyte of digital shows dealing with the subject. Here is the difficulty with what they show. All of the data that they provide is theroy. There is no hard evidence avaible to be interpreted. Theroy in this case is a series of educated quess. I can not interpret the mayan calender as I have no bases to do so. My lack of knowledge is evident. Your guidence has been very much appreciated. I am still pondering what you have given me. Like an old dog with a bone I will keep at it.

All I have ever wanted from anyone was - PROVE ME WRONG! Do you realize the size of the vacation I could take if someone just stepped up to the plate and said - Umm - you missed this. - or something along those lines. I'd be FREE cheers But nooo ... no one says anything constructive ... they boo-hoo you into the next dimension ... throw stuff ... but it isn't data.

Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 pm

O.C.
    I have a thought for you to ponder. It in it's way follow what you just stated. Bare with me to the end?
    As a Lad I saw my first one, Just my grand mother and I walking on a concourse. True there were thousands of people who saw it independent of us. Later there was the incident at the foot balls stadium, this time too it was a mass sighting.
    Later I saw a scifi move called forbiden planet. The jest of the movie was to show that all inteligent biengs had an animal mind burried inside called the id. The id was capable of preforming mass murders. That an entire alien race had killed them selves off with the accomplishment thought=power. Then of course the good doctor managed to prove that the power was to much for mankind to have. (as an aside I have the film on my hard drive, it came with the computer).
    As time passed my intrest in scienefiction grew as the films and shows progressed. Oddly enough the films and shows still dealt with aliens of various kinds and our interaction with them. Star trek, babylon five, the space oddesy 2001. The star gate series.
    Good aliens and bad. Avatar is one of my favorites, My grandaughter noted that the story line was the same as disneys pocahontis.
    Sure enough it does.

It occured to me that in the course of years and the development of the shows/movies that there appeared to be a conseted effort to make humanity start to except aliens as bieng real. Even the vaticant(sp) has come out with the possibility.
    Yet you and I know they are real with out the movies. Could it be that we are bieng hand carried down the garden path to accept them when they do arrive? The film and tv industrys have a long history of cooperation.
    So ponder that for a while and let me know what you think.

dave(the dunder head)fair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 am

davefair wrote:
    Could it be that we are bieng hand carried down the garden path to accept them when they do arrive? The film and tv industrys have a long history of cooperation.

I think if we were being "hand carried" - the plots would be better. I don't see anything here but writers taking advantage of the triune brain, and presenting pictures based on mid-brain emotion (the ET movie) and r-complex fear (Spielberg's new Falling Skies tv show on TNT). If they were trying to "make humanity start to except aliens as being real" they left out one important piece - the reality behind it.

If we add to this the stupid "alien research" shows that are tossed at us continually, the picture gets even worse. How many times can you approach a subject the exact same way it failed before, and expect different results? (And no, that is not the definition of insanity, that is the admittance you have no clue what you are doing and that you have nothing left to work with - so let's do it again - ONE MORE TIME.)

The audience, who is not used to thinking on their own, hence they plop themselves down in front of the tv to "learn" ... from people who have no idea what they are doing ... walk away in the same state they were in before they sat down - but they keep coming back, hoping that something will change - AND IT NEVER DOES!

All that is going here is a case of the blind leading the blind ... and we all know what happens at the end of THAT story.
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 am

onlychild wrote:
    davefair wrote:
    Could it be that we are bieng hand carried down the garden path to accept them when they do arrive? The film and tv industrys have a long history of cooperation.

I think if we were being "hand carried" - the plots would be better. I don't see anything here but writers taking advantage of the triune brain, and presenting pictures based on mid-brain emotion (the ET movie) and r-complex fear (Spielberg's new Falling Skies tv show on TNT). If they were trying to "make humanity start to except aliens as being real" they left out one important piece - the reality behind it.

If we add to this the stupid "alien research" shows that are tossed at us continually, the picture gets even worse. How many times can you approach a subject the exact same way it failed before, and expect different results? (And no, that is not the definition of insanity, that is the admittance you have no clue what you are doing and that you have nothing left to work with - so let's do it again - ONE MORE TIME.)

The audience, who is not used to thinking on their own, hence they plop themselves down in front of the tv to "learn" ... from people who have no idea what they are doing ... walk away in the same state they were in before they sat down - but they keep coming back, hoping that something will change - AND IT NEVER DOES!

All that is going here is a case of the blind leading the blind ... and we all know what happens at the end of THAT story.
    Well that is in it's way the whole point. Lets say for a moment that there are aliens and like here on earth, there are both good and bad aliens. Lets say we have a generation (ours) who have seen or had occurance of some thing out of the ordinary.
    Our generation gets all of the base stuff stuffed down our throat repetitively. It's not new it just presented in a diffrent way.The primary way beat us down with what if/or. There are some new shows out there by the "new" generation. They take the same information and examine it in a new way. I call it gonzo. Hey now I watch a show that captures a ufo out in the desert sky.
    Well we all know that, so whats new. They got it on tape. So we know the new generation is more thane a little intrested in this "stuff". The what if/or is in force for them. Mean while the clock ticks down. The riots and unrest continue thruout the world.
    The solar flares increase, the seismic activity continues. You see a count down. I see a break down. The masonic stones may well be right. You and I will not know untill december the 22 of next year (if there is one)
    At my age the odds are that if something does occur I will be in bed and asleep when it does. Either way doesnt matter.
    As long as I am with my family.
    The new generation is better prepared for what ever occurs. The already believe in aliens either way. I am betting that they can and will deal with it. If they come and say time to go something bad is about to happen. The kids most likely will load up and leave.
    If you read the stones they are a definate day after thing.

Dave(darn head ache)fair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 pm

I honestly don't know why anyone bothers with this topic anymore. No one wants to know anything unless it parallels with their thinking, and I'm out of ideas. Operation Asking was a wild last ditch attempt that it seems ET wasn't into, and based on the reactions of people, I can see why.

I've gone back to research and writing - more fun for me.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Rhesus Negative Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rhesus Negative   Rhesus Negative Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhesus Negative
    Page 1 of 1