The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Rosewell- A possible scenario Vote_lcapRosewell- A possible scenario I_voting_barRosewell- A possible scenario Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Rosewell- A possible scenario Vote_lcapRosewell- A possible scenario I_voting_barRosewell- A possible scenario Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Rosewell- A possible scenario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rosewell- A possible scenario Empty
PostSubject: Rosewell- A possible scenario   Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:19 pm

As a summer's sun crawled westernly across the North American continent, pulling a blanket of darkness behind, locals in a western town were closing their businesses and starting their commute home. Totally oblivious to an impending event. An event so big, that it would spark conspiracy theories for generations to come. And put shape to the way that we would think about alien beings forever.

The time; June or July of 1947. Place; Rosewell, New Mexico. Little beknown to the people in the surounding area, and the rest of the world, a tiny space ship was begining to head our way. Attracted by a magnificent blue planet, majestic in every way, this tiny alien vessel too small and a crew too few to have come from a neighboring planet like Alpha Centauri--not known to be inhabited--strayed away from its mother ship, and became Earth bound. Unaware of the perils a well defended solar system would put up, the space ship continued its journey towards the Earth.

Upon reaching the edge of our solar system, the alien astronauts encountered the first leg of defense--a rocky belt surounding the entire solar system. The Keiper belt. This belt was designed to stop incoming rocks from outer space, which may be potentially harmfull to Earth.

As the space brothers came to the belt, they prepared to navigate this asteroid field and forge on. While coming through the belt, the alien crew met with the solar system's second line of defence--the huge gaseous planet Jupiter. This planet was designed to absorbe comets, potentially harmfull to Earth.

While swinging around this giant planet, narrowly escaping its massive gravitational field, they came to the next leg of defense--yet another asteroid field. The oort cloud. This field was designed to maintain control of asteroids within the solar system, and preventing chaotic and destructive behavior that could have a profound effect on our planet.

As they emerged through this field, believing that they were home free, they met with the last leg of defense--Earth's electromagnetic field. This field was designed to protect the Earth from solar winds, outer space radiation and incoming comets.

Feeling that they reached their destination, the alien crew proceeded to go through the atmosphere. When they came through however, they realised that they made it to where they were going, but also that they will never see their home world again.

That's when a witness, one of many, Jesse Marcel Jr. obseved the incident--and in later years was heard saying over the radio; " It was not of this Earth, I was familiar of everything to do with airplanes and air travel at that time, this was nothing like that, it was not of this Earth."

Now, this incident being the first of its kind, the government did not have a chance to pull a Men In Black, the way that it did with following such events. So the scene became contaminated. Photographs were taken, and before you can say wikileaks, sensetive material got beheld by the general public. And here we still are. With old theories being rehashed--and new speculations emerging. Now, could it have happened this way? It certainly is a possible scenario.

Last edited by dirtysnowball on Sat May 28, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Rosewell- A possible scenario   Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:03 am

Good gracious,
certainly not a bad secnario, but what makes you think it was the first?
Not of this earth. What makes you think that. Have you ever consiedered time travel? with a charge of static electricity or perhaps an alternate universe with a major portal problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosewell- A possible scenario   Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:58 pm

What I meant was a scenario this famous. There have been reports of flying discs before the Rosewell incident, but not as reknowned--that had gotten this much attention and had caused this much ruckus.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Rosewell- A possible scenario   Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Actually,
I really don't believe in flying saucers. I do believe in U>F.O.s. I am not one to point a finger and say they came from here. Simply because I do not know. I have seen strange lights in the sky and for that matter objects. Some were later identified.
I agree about the rosewell incident causing quite a stir. I am still unsure what to make of it. Do I believe that our goverment would lie to us. Yes, on an on going daily basis. In fact I don.t really believe that I have ever met an honest politician. Hell I even know a high level General that if he tells you its day light, you better run to the window and see. Honor, honesty and integraty seem to be in short supply these days.
Since the first flying saucer reported was actually a group of flying wings. The ones reported in wwII were balls of light. The saucer crash crash tends to be more then a little beyond belief. Wreckage on the other hand does not a saucer make. If you see my point. I saw my first U.F.O. as a lad holding my grand mothers hand. Just the two of us. The next day she read the paper to me and told me of the thousands of people who all suffered from mass hysteria. I found that intresting because we were alone, watching a Bright white Globe with two oblongs behind it. The oblongs changed color to yellow and blue. So you see, I believe, that was back in the early fifties. I have believed for quite some time. Most of the others here have seen some thing too. How about you? Tell us your story.

davefair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosewell- A possible scenario   Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:21 pm

I have never seen a ghost, UFO, Bigfoot or have had any other paranormal experience. But science tells me that there could be more things that exist than meets the senses. So I keep an open mind, plus try to use science and common sense, as well as prctical thinking to explain unusual phenomenon. But, there is still a lot left to discover.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Rosewell- A possible scenario   Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Keeping an open mind,
why yes that is indeed a good thing ,with a hundred billion galaxies, thinking that we are alone does seem to be ridiculous.
There are so many thoughts and ideas.
I have found that what ever man can dream, can and often does, become reality.
In my youth we had flying torpedos and now we do.
We had men flying with back pack rockets, now we have men flying with jet back packs.
People dreamed of flying cars, so we made them.
Man dreamed of going to the moon, so we did.
The dream of a space station became reality.
The list is endless.
Some day we will have controlled hydrogen fusion the size of a soft ball.
Some day we will go to the stars, that is my prayer.
Whether or not I am alive to see it, the dream will go on.

So indeed keep that open mind.
At my age I still have mine

davefair
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Roswell Feedback   Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Having read part of the new Nazi- USSR version of Roswell has me a bit Nauseous. You guys, renew my faith in open minded reality.
Jesse Marcel said it was not of this Earth and that is what I have and will believe, over 500 witnesses have now come forward to say, no balloon, mogal or otherwise, the people who covered it up said "victims of the wreck", "alien bodies", "creatures", etc...
so I don't buy the BS, I want disclosure, honesty,the reality of Roswell to be acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Rosewell- A possible scenario   Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:17 am

Good lord Jack,
The reality of what it is is. It goes back to thier deciding that "they" have decided that we don't have the "need to know".
These folks live in a "black" world. Every thing they touch is undisclosed. Do you think that the airforce really pays five hundred dollsrs for a plastic button for a pull down seat? Or the famous five hundred dollar hammer with the 1,400 page instruction manul ?
It's kinda like the movie independance day. They go with plausible denial. The f-117 if you look at it head on looks like a saucer. If you were to drive by the hanger with an open door, walla, there you are. You don't think they would tell you the truth?
Open minded is knowing that while the gov is responcable for some of it, and some of it are hoaxs made to gain notoriety .
There is still that small percentage that screams "Hi! Here we are!" . The first one I saw as a child was so far beyond any thing we had then.
Fore that matter even now. We just don't have the capabilities to do it. Do I believe they are doing backward engineering. Hell yes.
Do I believe they will ever admit it Nope. They intend to protect us even if they have to kill us. Don't you think that they pay some one to read this site? To see if some on tumbled into one of thier secrets. Yep I do.

Dirty snowball,
Hmmm! I will refer to you as sb to save my arthric fingers a stroke or two.
Certainly it was indeed famous.
Certainly it was and is a cover up.
You need to be protected from the truth.
But understand this. Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
When you see it no one can ever take it away from you.
They can a will try to change your preception of what you see.
(see Viet Nam war, Weapons of mass destruction.)
Get my drift.

Davefair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosewell- A possible scenario   Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:31 am

The problem with the truth is, once it is obseved, it becomes the truth plus observation. And with over 6 billion people on this planet, that's over 6 billion truths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewell- A possible scenario   Rosewell- A possible scenario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosewell- A possible scenario
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Roswell-
Jump to: