HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Hughes
Seeker
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Thu May 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth

Contactees are multi-faceted beings, and at the forefront among these facets, they are creatures of a higher order, the gods, if you will, returning to their creation, the earth, to awaken within their creation, (awakening within those beings created), as being fully human and fully gods - what better union might there be?

The god within us - often spoken of throughout the ancient scriptures.

It is time now for the creators and the created to awaken together, as one - within this creation (the universe) - understanding for the first time, that they, and we, are one and the same.

The creator and the created, being one – in harmony, within the universe.

The creator gods living out through, or by way of, their creation – to (in order to) awaken and enlighten their creation.

This is the way of ‘Prime Creator’, the universe folding back upon itself, as it does, and seeing to it that the creator gods inhabit and live out through their creation, in order to further enlighten both – both, that is, the created and the creators, so as, in order, to better know and understand their creation.

Buddha spoke of awakening within creation - Jesus spoke of the god within you ("the greater one is in you" - "greater is he that is in you").

They were speaking of the same thing.

And now is the time, for this to unfold.

We, as Contactees, are now awakening to the creation and to the creation god within us - within all of us, everywhere, and realizing that we are all a part of creation by way of the creation gods which dwell within each of us, that is to say, within all Contactees everywhere ...to wit, we are finally connecting with the universe, as is our birthright.

Enlightenment is, after all, at its purest, the knowledge of self.

Cheers
John Hughes
johnhughes1online.blogspot.com/

...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Thu May 05, 2011 10:10 pm

John Hughes wrote:
Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth

Contactees are multi-faceted beings, and at the forefront among these facets, they are creatures of a higher order, the gods, if you will, returning to their creation, the earth, to awaken within their creation, (awakening within those beings created), as being fully human and fully gods - what better union might there be?

The god within us - often spoken of throughout the ancient scriptures.

It is time now for the creators and the created to awaken together, as one - within this creation (the universe) - understanding for the first time, that they, and we, are one and the same.

The creator and the created, being one – in harmony, within the universe.

The creator gods living out through, or by way of, their creation – to (in order to) awaken and enlighten their creation.

This is the way of ‘Prime Creator’, the universe folding back upon itself, as it does, and seeing to it that the creator gods inhabit and live out through their creation, in order to further enlighten both – both, that is, the created and the creators, so as, in order, to better know and understand their creation.

Buddha spoke of awakening within creation - Jesus spoke of the god within you ("the greater one is in you" - "greater is he that is in you").

They were speaking of the same thing.

And now is the time, for this to unfold.

We, as Contactees, are now awakening to the creation and to the creation god within us - within all of us, everywhere, and realizing that we are all a part of creation by way of the creation gods which dwell within each of us, that is to say, within all Contactees everywhere ...to wit, we are finally connecting with the universe, as is our birthright.

Enlightenment is, after all, at its purest, the knowledge of self.

Cheers
John Hughes
johnhughes1online.blogspot.com/

...

Sure thing fraud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jocariah
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Fri May 06, 2011 9:41 am

John Hughes wrote:
Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth

Contactees are multi-faceted beings, and at the forefront among these facets, they are creatures of a higher order, the gods, if you will, returning to their creation, the earth, to awaken within their creation, (awakening within those beings created), as being fully human and fully gods - what better union might there be?

The god within us - often spoken of throughout the ancient scriptures.

It is time now for the creators and the created to awaken together, as one - within this creation (the universe) - understanding for the first time, that they, and we, are one and the same.

The creator and the created, being one – in harmony, within the universe.

The creator gods living out through, or by way of, their creation – to (in order to) awaken and enlighten their creation.

This is the way of ‘Prime Creator’, the universe folding back upon itself, as it does, and seeing to it that the creator gods inhabit and live out through their creation, in order to further enlighten both – both, that is, the created and the creators, so as, in order, to better know and understand their creation.

Buddha spoke of awakening within creation - Jesus spoke of the god within you ("the greater one is in you" - "greater is he that is in you").

They were speaking of the same thing.

And now is the time, for this to unfold.

We, as Contactees, are now awakening to the creation and to the creation god within us - within all of us, everywhere, and realizing that we are all a part of creation by way of the creation gods which dwell within each of us, that is to say, within all Contactees everywhere ...to wit, we are finally connecting with the universe, as is our birthright.

Enlightenment is, after all, at its purest, the knowledge of self.

Cheers
John Hughes
johnhughes1online.blogspot.com/

...


An interesting perspective, thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Fri May 06, 2011 11:53 am

Logic would dictate that different approaches / conflicting data would rule out any kind of "awakening" for the simple reason that the data conflicts and one cannot "awaken" when standing before multiple forks in the road.

We haven't even learned to properly THINK yet (the triune brain) let alone think we are smart enough to "awaken".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Fri May 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Hello All,

Kinda reminds me of that song "I'm my own Grampa"

http://www.metrolyrics.com/im-my-own-grandpa-lyrics-ray-stevens.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Fri May 06, 2011 10:44 pm

glider wrote:
Hello All,

Kinda reminds me of that song "I'm my own Grampa"

http://www.metrolyrics.com/im-my-own-grandpa-lyrics-ray-stevens.html

I just listened to it on youtube; you gotta love the south. Pass the Everclear ... or is that Neverclear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Good
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 155
Location : Left Field, California
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Sat May 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Hhhhmm, Interesting stimulus and response. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Sat May 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Mike Good wrote:
Hhhhmm, Interesting stimulus and response. What a Face

For me, interest begins with a reply ... there was none - logic wins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Good
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 155
Location : Left Field, California
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Sun May 08, 2011 2:25 pm

onlychild wrote:
Mike Good wrote:
Hhhhmm, Interesting stimulus and response. What a Face

For me, interest begins with a reply ... there was none - logic wins.

Funny, how you missed my point entirely.

You need to stand outside the "argument" for a moment and simply look at the beginning of this thread and the subsequent responses. It is a textbook example of conflicting belief systems (BS). If you remember our last conversation, I said that 'belief systems' are the nexus between stimulus and response.

One person's BS is not "better" or "more true" than another's. They are just different choices of BS. The problem is the unwillingness of most people to consider the idea that their personal BS is no "better", or "worse" than somebody else's BS.

Sorry OC. In this case, when logic requires a suspension of belief in one's own personal BS, and that tactic is not used, logic loses....... albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Sun May 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Mike Good wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Mike Good wrote:
Hhhhmm, Interesting stimulus and response. What a Face

For me, interest begins with a reply ... there was none - logic wins.

Funny, how you missed my point entirely.


Funny how everyone misses your point entirely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jocariah
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Sun May 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Mike Good wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Mike Good wrote:
Hhhhmm, Interesting stimulus and response. What a Face

For me, interest begins with a reply ... there was none - logic wins.

Funny, how you missed my point entirely.

You need to stand outside the "argument" for a moment and simply look at the beginning of this thread and the subsequent responses. It is a textbook example of conflicting belief systems (BS). If you remember our last conversation, I said that 'belief systems' are the nexus between stimulus and response.

One person's BS is not "better" or "more true" than another's. They are just different choices of BS. The problem is the unwillingness of most people to consider the idea that their personal BS is no "better", or "worse" than somebody else's BS.

Sorry OC. In this case, when logic requires a suspension of belief in one's own personal BS, and that tactic is not used, logic loses....... albino

Hello Mike,

It's always a pleasure to read what you have to say.

It appears to me, that each 'belief system' carries with it its own perspective. A view (or worldview) of how the individual fits into the scheme of things (i.e., the universe, the world, etc.), and indeed, even what the scheme of things actually is, according to that particular religion or belief system.

Perspective then, entails a specific agenda, which then goes on to set the stage for whatever it is that one may encounter.

Beliefs systems are neither good nor bad, neither right nor wrong. They simply are a system utilized to establish an overall operating system if you will, for the individual.

As operating systems go, Windows, Unix, Linux and Apple, all have their quirks and intricacies. They all basically perform much the same function, and depending on the application at hand, one may or may not be better suited for a specific task.

Our belief system then, is rather like a computers operating system. We use our belief system as a program of sorts, to sort through everything, which we encounter within our world. We use it to categorize and file those things, which we encounter. ...even such things as UFO's, ET’s and aliens.

These long-held belief systems will often cause us to act irrationally and illogically at times - even holding on to such systems regardless of any and all new evidence to the contrary. For this is 'our' system, which we so often heartily defend, even with our very lives - it's all that we know, and it’s all that we have. If we were to undermine it, it would therefore undermine everything we know or have known, everything which we've reasoned out based or built upon this very belief system.

If it is that anyone can convey an ‘alternative perspective’ or alternate belief system, then this perspective is no better or worse than any other perspective or belief system – it simply is an ‘alternative’ to what one may have previously encountered.

We use our belief system to interpret the world around us – it colors as well as defines our world based upon parameters held within our belief system. The world DOES NOT exist according to our belief system – rather our belief system simply interprets the world around us.

Many people can’t grasp the fact that the world does not exist according to their belief system, but instead, that their belief system presents a world to them according to their very beliefs.

Most people fail to differentiate between the world, as it exists, and the way their belief system presents (or colors) the world around them.

They don’t see their belief system as existing separately, unto itself.

These people are simply un-enlightened.

Things are what they are (or what they’re not), regardless of which belief system one might use to interpret them.

The world exists as 'it' is, period - our belief systems go about to interpret the world for us (individually) based upon a belief system that is as individual to us as our fingerprints.

A good example of the underlying concept herein, is how some people will fervently argue against the existence of ET’s, regardless of the amount and quality of any evidence to the contrary – they think they are making an argument based on facts when in reality they are engaged in defending their belief system, to the death. In the end, it really doesn’t matter how much evidence is present; subconsciously perhaps, they continue to defend, at all costs, their long-held belief systems. Why? Because it’s all they know, it’s all they have, to make sense out of the world.

Succinctly then, the world exists as it is – not as my belief system says it is. My belief system simply helps ME to interpret it, day-in and day-out, as I live my life.

Jocariah



Last edited by Jocariah on Sun May 08, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jocariah
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Sun May 08, 2011 8:05 pm

As a side thought here, there is no shame in being ignorant (un-enlightened) – for ignorance can easily be corrected with information, and information that is acquired, integrated and in turn utilized (or made use of) is enlightenment.

There is however, a great deal of shame thinking one knows (or should know) it all based upon the number of years one has spent upon this planet, their experiences or the number of educational degrees one holds.

Enlightenment is, after all, at its purest, the knowledge of self.

Jocariah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Sun May 08, 2011 8:15 pm

You will, eventually, see ... but it will be too late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 299
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Sun May 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Jocariah wrote:

Enlightenment is, after all, at its purest, the knowledge of self.

How do you know? Are you enlightened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
Vortexasylum
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 193
Location : Here at the moment
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Sun May 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
Jocariah wrote:

Enlightenment is, after all, at its purest, the knowledge of self.

How do you know? Are you enlightened?

Apparently so...After all, believing in something means you are guessing about that which you have absolutely no clue to explain rationally and with fact. So just take his word for it and don't upset the channelers wave frequencies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   Mon May 09, 2011 9:18 am

The picture regarding "people who know the final answer" (and I include myself in this) is a funny one. Everyone sits around the poker table with their poker face on and waits for the final call. What can I say except - "it is coming." Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth   

Back to top Go down
 
Contactees are the Creator Gods Returning to the Earth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Weakness of False Gods (Surah Ar-Ra’d 13:14)
» What is your response to Gods love today?
» Gods and Goddesses : Isis
» I need some help with discerning Gods word for me
» Gods and Goddesses : Dione

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Contactees-
Jump to: