The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Vote_lcapRoswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... I_voting_barRoswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Vote_lcapRoswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... I_voting_barRoswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Empty
PostSubject: Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted...   Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:41 pm

"THIS IS THE ORIGINAL HISTORICAL NARRATIVE:

In 1950, the FBI Foreign Counterintelligence (FCI) was investigating the UFO phenomenon.The FBI received a classified briefing from USAF Intelligence in 1950.

During the briefing, the USAF reported that there might have been three (3) flying saucer crashes in New Mexico. U.S. Army/Air Force found three (3) possible crash sites in NM.

One site was located approximately 40 miles north of Roswell.

One site was located approximately 10 miles southeast of Corona

And one site was near Shaw Mountain, south of the Plains of San Agustin in western NM. The latter site was found in 1949 by some ranchers.

The first two (2) sites were believed to be two (2) different craft, however, the USAF later determined that the site north of Roswell and southeast of Corona WERE THE SAME CRAFT, which broke up into two (2) distinct pieces.

In 1947, another piece of the Roswell craft was found by a rancher east of Corona, along State Route 247. This information was NOT fully documented in any single USAF report until 1954, four (4) years AFTER the FBI report was published in 1950.

Roff worked in FCI and provided Moore with additional information on a possible crash site near Silver City, NM. Debris was found near the Bushy Mountain Air Force Station in June 1963. The debris was examined and determined to be a possible remnant of a CRASHED SAUCER of EXTRATERRESTRIAL ORIGIN.

BUT that information has always been CONFUSED with the Aztec, NM, crash site. The USAF has NEVER acknowledged any saucer crash site near Aztec, NM. Roff died in the early '80s.

The recently released FBI memo has been known for many years. The first PUBLISHED report of the memo was in 1977. Many researchers had access to that memo, but they refused to acknowledge the authenticity of the information because it did NOT agree with THEIR long-held [incorrect] information.

As I have said for many years, there has NOT been A SINGLE BOOK written that tells the TRUE, REAL story of Roswell nor the other crash site in western NM.

"Flying saucer" researchers have IGNORED the REAL information and relied on outright FALSE or FAULTY [true/false] information given by second and third person witnesses.

There was a second FBI memo that was released, but later retracted. In that report, dated 1952, it detailed witness accounts by Dan Wilmat, who witnessed the crash north of Roswell and Barney Barnett, who -- with a friend -- found debris from the SECOND crash site near Shaw Mountain.

Barnett actually handled the debris and kept some of the items found near the craft. However, the FBI/U.S. military seized those items from Barnett when he attempted to steal them in 1951.

Barnett returned to the crash site two (2) days after finding it and took photographs. Several days later, the U.S. Army arrived on scene and recovered ALL the debris. Barnett died some years later and many researchers have spent time trying to locate those photographs.

The Sheriff of Socorro County during that time period allegedly had copies, however, he died and no one to this date knows the location of those photographs.

In 1957, the USAF published a highly classified report that fully DETAILED ALL OF THE CRASH SITES IN NEW MEXICO.

The report lists one (1) crash site for the Roswell craft, but two (2) different debris fields.

ONE being where part of the craft landed north of Roswell and the SECOND being southeast of Corona.

The SECOND crash site was listed as Shaw Mountain. ALIEN BODIES were recovered at BOTH crash sites.

The USAF theorized that both crafts collided in midair north of Roswell.

One craft broke up with one piece landing north of Roswell and the other piece landing southeast of Corona.

The SECOND craft made it west to the area just north of Shaw Mountain where it crashed.

The FIRST ALIEN CRAFT was found a few days later, BUT the SECOND SITE wasn't found until 1949.

The ALIEN BODIES found in the SECOND craft were highly decomposed.

The FIRST ALIEN CRASHED CRAFT was taken to Roswell and later on to Wright Air Field in Ohio.

The SECOND ALIEN CRAFT was taken to Kirtland Field, Albuquerque, where it was carefully examined. It was later taken to Los Alamos Labs where it was subjected to a thorough, highly detailed examination.

The USAF were able to compare both pieces of the craft from Roswell and Corona and determined it was just ONE (1) craft. Later, they used the piece found in 1957 to FULLY RECONSTRUCT THE ALIEN CRAFT.

The SECOND ALIEN CRAFT was heavily damaged, but was in one (1) piece, EXCEPT for small fragments that landed within one (1) mile of the crash site.

Although heavily decomposed, the USAF and the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology were able to determine that BOTH sets of remains were from the SAME ALIEN SPECIES. There were classified as NON-humans, but were air breathing life forms.

FOLLOW-UP

New information regarding the ACTUAL CRASH DATE derived from the onboard ALIEN TIME DEVICE was provided to me by a DIA colleague, ANONYMOUS III. IF true, this may very well REwrite the "official" history of the Roswell Incident as currently presented in the mainstream press and public domain.

------------------------------------------

ANONYMOUS III - Begin:

VICTOR: The following is in reference to the date of the Roswell crash that you inquired about.

That is conjecture on the part of the entire intelligence community. Col John Merritt, former chief at AF intel back in the old days -- and now long since deceased -- was convinced the crash occurred on Saturday, June 14, 1947. That is what many of the early filed reports stated.

However, in the mid-'90s, a team of Los Alamos scientists determined the crash date to be around Thursday, June 12 - Tuesday, July 1, 1947. I tend to AGREE with those dates. There are many factors involved.

Marcel stated it was about Tuesday, June 24, 1947, but then changed that date several times during later interviews.

One factor you must remember is that Ebe-1 was alive and found in pretty good shape by the first U.S. Army recovery team at the site where the craft was found. That site was DIFFERENT than what Marcel and Brazel found. They found the DEBRIS FIELD. The craft was about one (1) mile away.

The memo isn't new since it was known of for many years. The crackpot critics or UFO idiots will say it was a "hoax." But since the insiders know different, the memo contained information conveyed by Air Force intel to the FBI/FCI.

The information was NOT from the OSI; it originated from USAF Intelligence. The OSI memo is another item that was released many years ago and contained basically the same information EXCEPT that the number of ALIEN BODIES was different. I think the OSI memo stated eight (Cool total, but I am uncertain of the exact number.

SUMMARY:

Although it has been years since I had access to that information, I can say this:

Based on all of the field reports, the APPROXIMATE CRASH DATE for the Roswell sites was stated as
Thursday, June 12 - Tuesday, July 1, 1947. That is based on several factors with the primary ones being RADAR PROFILES recorded by the U.S. Army in NM, AND the alien TIME DEVICES found on the alien craft and subsequently decoded.

In 1995, the Los Alamos Laboratory reported in a highly classified document that both ALIEN CRAFT contained TIME DEVICES that our scientists were able to translate into OUR time periods. The TIME DEVICE that was found in the Roswell craft was NOT known to be a TIME DEVICE until then.

Scientists at Los Alamos used a supercomputer to analyze the device and found that the display on the device was a recording of a time period just PRIOR to the craft crashing.

Using the alien "Energy Device" [USG codenamed: "CRYSTAL RECTANGLE"] that was also found in the craft, they were able to turn on the TIME DEVICE and viewed different displays or readouts in the EBEN language. Based on what they already knew of the language, they were able to determine each sequence of time displays as being a set date under the EBEN calendar.

It took them many more months using the supercomputer to translate those time frames with Roman dates. They then determined the crash occurred in the MIDDLE of June 1947. It was a GREAT discovery by our scientists.

They were then able to translate the TIME DEVICE in the SECOND alien craft found near Shaw Mountain. They determined that the SECOND alien craft crashed on the SAME DATE as the FIRST alien craft.

Based on that data, they theorized that BOTH CRAFT collided over the New Mexico desert and CRASHED on the SAME DATE. The SECOND alien craft was able to fly a longer distance before it crashed.

It is also interesting to know that NOTHING inside the two (2) recovered craft would turn on without the Energy Device. Our electrical system could NOT make any electrical device work inside the two (2) Eben craft.

Although EXACT time and dates could NOT be determined, they did determine a TIME FRAME from the alien recorded information to the point when the time device stopped on the alien craft. "

Back to top Go down

Roswell timeline from SERPO source quoted...
Page 1 of 1