The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
    The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
    The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
    The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
    The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
    The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
    The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
    The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
    The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
    The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
    onlychild
    The Occultation of Orion Vote_lcapThe Occultation of Orion I_voting_barThe Occultation of Orion Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    The Occultation of Orion Vote_lcapThe Occultation of Orion I_voting_barThe Occultation of Orion Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

The Occultation of Orion

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2009-10-15

The Occultation of Orion Empty
    PostSubject: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:03 am

Hi,
    While we wait for July 20th (read some of your posts Glider - some interesting talks), I wanted to get into this poem by Longfellow. I had brought this up before but no one bit - so, here we go again.

In Longfellow's notes he made an interesting comment about the end of the poem itself. I had contacted Longfellow "experts" but no one really knew exactly the "concluding lines" he was referring to:

THE OCCULTATION OF ORION: Longfellow’s notes.

October 9, 1845. Made a dash at The Occultation of Orion, which I think will turn out good. I have had several poetic mornings of late; and hope soon to have my volume ready.

October 11. Bad day for work. No glow or enthusiasm. Tried Orion, but with small success. Hoped to have finished it, but gave up in despair.

October 14. Finished The Occultation of Orion, and read it to F. and E. before the ink was dry. The concluding lines, however, dropped into my brain in the evening, as I was coming down from my dressing room.

[Published in Graham, November, 1845. The Poetical Works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, 1912.]

These concluding lines deal with (for me) and odd picture, considering the overall topic of the Occultation (hiding) of Orion, which was the center focus of my work since August 2007 when, while watching TV this odd thought just hit my head (What if Orion and The One Coming - were the same?) - not unlike what Longfellow said:

The concluding lines, however, dropped into my brain in the evening, as I was coming down from my dressing room.

These concluding lines MAY reach back as far as the below, it's just impossible to say:

Then, through the silence overhead,
    An angel with a trumpet said,
    "Forevermore, forevermore,
    The reign of violence is o'er!"

And, like an instrument that flings
    Its music on another's strings,
    The trumpet of the angel cast
    Upon the heavenly lyre its blast,
    And on from sphere to sphere the words
    Reechoed down the burning chords,
    "Forevermore, forevermore,
    The reign of violence is o'er!"

It's the line "Forevermore, forevermore, The reign of violence is o'er!" that gets me.

Anyway, if anyone wants to get into this, we can "begin at the beginning" as the line goes, and take it piece at a time.

The Occultation of Orion

I saw, as in a dream sublime,
    The balance in the hand of Time.
    O'er East and West its beam impended;
    And day, with all its hours of light,
    Was slowly sinking out of sight,
    While, opposite, the scale of night
    Silently with the stars ascended.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Sleep
    Back to top Go down
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:56 pm

All I really see here onlychild, is the triumph over evil poem. He see's the day falling again to the night acknowledging the never ending balance and possibly the saviour's arrival (Sirius)brought on by the the three kings(Orion's Belt)like what is suggested in pagan terms.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:40 pm

If we begin at the beginning, in the title the term occultation, according to Britannica is: the complete obscuration of the light of an astronomical body, most commonly a star, by another astronomical body, such as a planet or a satellite. But this odd title talks about obscuring and entire constellation as the moon could block out the sun during an eclipse. Perhaps there is another meaning, such as the loss of the main idea to Orion 5000+ years ago, or maybe - something so big is coming (superwave?) that Orion will be obscured. Perhaps this is "just a poem" ... or maybe, he is seeing something in this "dream sublime." Basketball
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 am

While you ponder that idea, it seems the Masons had / have a spot in their heart for Longfellow. This is from my notes on this topic - and what do they mean in the line that says: ... the future reunion of our severed and suffering humanity ... ? Future reunion?

The following was written in the Masonic Monthly, July to December, 1882.

Longfellow is a humanitarian poet of large hearted
    sympathies, tolerant outlook, and compassionate
    yearnings and disposition. He is to us an
    unconscious Masonic poet, as no one that we know
    of has more beautifully illustrated the joys and
    sorrows, the hopes and fears, the onward march,
    the future reunion of our severed and suffering
    humanity, no one has more truly essayed to lift us
    up from the groveling cares and debasing
    tendencies of an abject materialism.

Someone who is a modern day Mason wrote about another of Longfellow's poems called Psalm of Life, in the April 2008 Germania Lodge 46 Newsletter. He said:

Do any of you recognize any part of it … you
    should. The two parts I’m talking about are word
    for word in one of our degrees! I would love to
    know how it got there. Did he help write the
    ritual? Was it added to our ritual later?

The question would be, if Longfellow was indeed saying in this poem what I believe he was saying, as Orion is indeed a part of this picture, where did the picture come from? Allegedly Longfellow’s grandfather, Gen. Peleg Wadsworth is said to have been a Mason, and perhaps the Orion idea was something Henry heard from him earlier in his life and was now resurfacing in a fog as those types of memories sometimes do. The time is the mid-1800s, and the group I call "the people who knew" seeming had vanished by this time, possibly absorbed into the growing secret society movement that began a century-plus earlier.

While I will agree with your idea of a "triumph over evil poem" ... isn't that exactly what the Orion idea is about? In my earlier approach to all this in 2007, Orion wasn't even a part of what I was looking at. The idea of "the one coming" was a breakdown to a generic level of the "savior / son" idea that we have come to call Jesus. The odd thought: What if Orion and the one coming - were the same? couldn't have come from me ... as that picture was impossible to arrive at. Orion was not not part of anything I was looking into.

Back to top Go down
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:54 pm

These were shared with me. I thought you might enjoy these, onlychild. I find a lot of truth here; much of it is undeniable. The the relation of Sirius to the one coming and Orion's belt to the three protectors or kings is easy to see and prevalent to all regions and times. I believe they called Christianity plagiarism of the Pagans. Was Longfellow a Pagan?

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUb0KncJd6B4&h=f1a81
    https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtQakqEYmd1U&h=f1a81
    https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dr9I3iNwWQCw&h=f1a81
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:29 pm

I've seen these vids, and while I agree with the principle (some of the information is wrong, but it's no biggy), the bottom line is that the approach isn't old enough - there is no "son." This new character began 5000+ years ago, and was an addition to the older story. All there ever was, was the feminine figure who represented life in the face of "doom." There is no "one" coming - there is just a "coming" and we are right in the middle of it today. The cross is just another version of my avatar, and just like the Egyptian ankh (the sign of life) was closed off at the bottom and lost the triangular shape, the round head was also closed to form a cross of two lines. The story of Jesus was the same story we should know, but Jesus as mankind's savior at the time of the end (the day of the Lord) does not exist: there never was a "son".
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Number of posts : 455
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:00 am

In my search to help only child,
    I have found the importance orion.
    The answer i found was in the egyptaion book of the dead chapter 17 I believe.
    If the interpretation is correct it refers to an alingment of orion with venus at a speciefic date in both the past and in the future.
    As to weather it is indeed the answer then the near one will either be the proof or not.

Davefair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 am

davefair wrote:
    If the interpretation is correct it refers to an alingment of orion with venus at a speciefic date in both the past and in the future.
    See if you can find the details; PM me if you don't want to get into it here. Alignments like that need a viewing point on the globe for both ends of the picture, so we'd need that too.

I have 3 of these "alignment references", and quite frankly I am STILL scratching my head over them: 911, Katrina, and the BP Oil Disaster.

The last "alignment" I looked at was connected to the BP oil disaster, which exploded at night, and has a great year connection to the date of Sept 16 if the sky is duplicated at the time of the great year, calculated the same way 911 was calculated, via the Maya Long Count.

Anciently, Sept 16 means nothing, but oddly that date (after sundown) is the time of Rosh Hashanah in 2012; the viewing point would be the coordinates for the disaster itself. I just find it odd that a reference to "the day of judgment" is popping up just before the 2012 date. Now maybe I'm wrong, but, to date, NO ONE has come up with a counter argument as to why this picture even EXISTS.

The Mishnah, the core text of Judaism's oral Torah, contains the first known reference to Rosh Hashanah as the "day of judgment." In the Talmud tractate on Rosh Hashanah it states that three books of account are opened on Rosh Hashanah, wherein the fate of the wicked, the righteous, and those of an intermediate class are recorded. The names of the righteous are immediately inscribed in the book of life, and they are sealed "to live." The middle class are allowed a respite of ten days, until Yom Kippur, to repent and become righteous; the wicked are "blotted out of the book of the living forever." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosh_Hashanah

I do not believe the 2012 date references anything regarding preserved information - I do believe it could be a theatrical event created by the idiots behind the scenes we are trying to find.
    Let me see what you have - we'll take a look.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:20 am

onlychild wrote:
    davefair wrote:

Let me see what you have - we'll take a look.
    The Occultation of Orion Sleep
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:23 am

indeed I shall,
    One of the things that i found. was in the alingment of the pyramids duplicated the alingment of orions belt Including the slight off set of the smallest pyramid, the details of the date seem to hing on the appearance of venus covering a portion of the belt. Since we are dealing with the Egyptian book of the dead the position one would be in to see this alignment would logicaly be at the pyramids. The dates seem to be some 5,000 years ago and some point in the near futur. I hate to say but in 2012. The exact date I don't know.
    Will dig arround further and see what I can find. I can't translate the originial gliphs I am forced to go by some one elses tranlation.
    University of Egypt, antiquities. Translation of the book of the dead chapter 17-19. What I am amazed with is the fact that there is more then one translation. They are not in agreement with each other. Now the astronomy of the alingment is emultiable. This will occour on this date. What ever that date is. Not bieng an astronomer and not bieng an Egyptians gliph scolar has it's draw backs. I have to depend on some one else for the correct information. So giving it some slack say 100 years either way. The prediction is either a disaster or a return of the the gods associated with orion.

davefair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:33 am

I did look into the Giza pyramid set up, and based on their position as they sit, the time reference was to the last major superwave, C 13,500 BC. If I remember right, it had to do with a picture that was projected regarding the furthest southerly position of Orion (WAY out of sight - below the horizon), and the way the pyramids were laid out in Giza mimicked that position. I need to find my notes on that.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 am

onlychild wrote:
    I did look into the Giza pyramid set up, and based on their position as they sit, the time reference was to the last major superwave, C 13,500 BC. If I remember right, it had to do with a picture that was projected regarding the furthest southerly position of Orion (WAY out of sight - below the horizon), and the way the pyramids were laid out in Giza mimicked that position. I need to find my notes on that.
    OK, can't find my notes ... found the pics I made, and the base idea boils down to this:

What I have read about the Giza Pyramids and their positioning was always questioned because the angle of the "belt" was said to be - wrong. Was it? If we take the 3 pyramid "belt" position, and draw an outline of Orion to it AS IT SITS, we get an upside-down (North-west / South-east) picture of the constellation. OK - why? If they knew exactly what they were doing, there has to be a reason.

The picture boils down to this:

The reference was to C 13,500 BC.

Orion, at that time, rose in the South-east, and set in the South-west as view from Cairo.

If this 2-dimensional "circular picture" of the "sky orbit" of Orion is projected in our minds as a big circle, then the Giza pyramids represent the point where this constellation is sitting, completely out of sight below the horizon, in it's most southerly "circular" position. Why? Someone was trying to preserve information. The position of the King's chamber in a cross section of the pyramid, represents the Orion nebula, the archetype of the "Goddess" symbol. It seems, despite the doctrinal confusion of the time period, "someone" wanted information hidden in plain sight - which is the best place to put it.

Back to top Go down
    jackgbowman
    CE 2

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: orion and Giza   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:45 pm

1.Pyramid 1- Kufu, 2. Kafre, 3. Jedefre (maybe)
    all between 5000-4500 years ago. same designer.
    2. Orion to Egypt was Osiris-God of life and death- reason for alignment of pyramids to the belt.
    3. also note on Nazca Plain giant tarantula lines up with orion.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 pm

jackgbowman wrote:

3. also note on Nazca Plain giant tarantula lines up with orion.

Hmm - thought I posted a reply.

Nothing about Nazca ever caught my eye, so this is a new one.

I saw two explanations: one was a sideways Orion model with 3 alleged white mounds marking the belt and the legs were to the left and right, and another was long ways which fit better. You know off the top of your head which is right?
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 pm

O.C.,
    the idea was that when the glatic plane reaches it alingment both in the past and in the near future. During this alingment the planet venus enters the picture by its orbit entering the sight path of the belt. Aparently that is the marker of the occourance of the event. I am hard pressed to recall where I heard that exactly. But I would be willing to bet that it came from one of the t.v. shows. The reason I dreged it up from my poor memory was what you had stated about the orions belt lessons you got.
    Have you ever considered that the reason you had recieved the lessons was to get you to think and to have you pass your conclusions on?
    I came here as a seeker of truth. Never realizing that the answer I needed was not the one I was searching for. When you provided the answer I was stunned. I had never considered it to be so simple. It was truly a "DUH! Smack self smartly on forhead." It was not that I was an idiot, but only that I kept trying to think past the point. There was nothing there and never will be. The simplicity of the answer was what had escaped me. I can visulize all of the geomatry of a simple intersection and hand you all of the relative points to form a square, a circle all twelve triangles. I can even go to the field and set them using a survey instrument. Do you see my point?

In the end by bieng both a skeptic and a pragmatic person, one who deals in reality, I have been both impressed with your knowledge and sagicity. I woke as from a slumber.

Davefair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:12 am

You aren't talking about that documentary Apocalypse Island, are you?
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:05 am

O.C.,
    actually That isn't the one.
    maybe ancient aliens or some such. The problem bieng that the poor ole brain pane cam come up with parat and parcel but not the exact show. They were quite specific as to the linking of the date of the glatic plain and orions belt and the planet venus bieng in that portion of the belt. Speaking of that show I was impressed with the stupidity of setting up a tent on the windward side of the island.
    I can just imagine those two running around in a blizard in thier tropical shorts.

Dave( bounce )fair

Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:11 am

davefair wrote:
    O.C.,
    actually That isn't the one.
    maybe ancient aliens or some such. The problem bieng that the poor ole brain pane can come up with part and parcel but not the exact show. They were quite specific as to the linking of the date of the glatic plain slingment and orions belt and the planet venus bieng in that portion of the belt. Speaking of that show I was impressed with the stupidity of setting up a tent on the windward side of the island.
    I can just imagine those two running around in a blizard in thier tropical shorts.

Dave( bounce )fair

Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 am

davefair wrote:
    O.C.,
    actually That isn't the one. maybe ancient aliens or some such.

Well, Venus was in his picture, an eclipse of some sort I think it was - don't remember (and Venus is in the 2012 sky too). Without an earth point of reference to view the sky, and without exact time periods on both ends, I can't search this out.
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:23 pm

O.C.,
    I believe the point of view (since we are dealing with the Egyptians book of the dead) would either be the sphinx or some where in the area of the pyramids. could the book of the dead indicate the return of orion? In physical form?

It's late and I am having a I worked to hard in the yard and my brain is kinda fuzzy.

dave( farao ) fair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:26 am

davefair wrote:
    O.C.,
    I believe the point of view (since we are dealing with the Egyptians book of the dead) would either be the sphinx or some where in the area of the pyramids.

OK, that would give an area, now we would need a date.

could the book of the dead indicate the return of orion? In physical form?

Well here I would need the chapter of the text. I have at least two different copies of the book, so if you can pin point the text chapter I can look.

Orion was just a marker; the easiest constellation to find in the sky. The more original Horus was called later Horus the Elder to distinguish him from Horus the son of Isis and Osiris.

The simple key is that there is no "ONE" in this picture. The idea of a central and single character (like the much later Jesus and in between dying gods) was an addition to the story.

Some years back I tried to get a more exact translation of the name Horus. I used the original HR (which should be spelled more like Ch / Kh+R, and the CH is usually written as an H with a dot under it), and used John Holloran's Sumerian work for the definition of each individual letter. It was all I had and the Egyptian name had a list of modern definitions that no one was happy with. I figured there was some connection to word creation back then that was linked together by what we would call "a definition for every letter". Anyway, this is from my notes back in 1998 from an entire section on this.
    ----------

In Halloran’s Sumerian work, which I believe references an earlier understanding of the symbolic vocals, and give us our definition of Hr, we find H + R, as a combination, give the ideas of; numerousness, added to protect, shelter, support. Whatever Hr was, by these ideas we see a concept that can be linked to the arrival of many, who were in some way helping the indigenous population from the devastation that was felt at 10,000 bc. If this is what was experienced by them, then this is what is returning to us here today. Whatever left is what’s coming back. There was a message passed down through the generations to us that they were returning. But that message was intercepted and changed long before the first dynasty of Egypt. The changed message was understood by modern Egyptologists as historical/religious information. No one suspected any foul play or doctrinal tampering. They read the surviving texts and saw two different characters. Hrw Ur, who now was represented as a very ancient sky god, and the later Hr, son of Osiris and Isis, who was returning to avenge the death of his father Osiris. If there was any truth left, it was hidden in the mystery religions and disguised as the passage of death into life, as the seasonal changes. Nothing of the original remained.

Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:54 pm

O.C.,
    chapter 17-19, in the book of the dead.
    The arrival of many and a date? The date is one you already know. The many arriving , well that we will just have to wait and see.
    As I said before. The nexus of the event seems to draw niegh. The physical happenings and the emotional ones seem to be on an increaseing speed. Yosemite according to what I have found has had some 600 minor quakes this last year. Thats almost 2 a day. I had been researching the tsunami event. It does seem so like droping a pebble into a water puddle. It looks to me that if we had an event in the gulf of mexico it would cover most of the central and coastal states. While I am sure, based on finding fossl shells as far north as ohio, that it has happened in the past. I can not but wonder what would happen today. Have I ever mentioned the old coral that I dug up in the mountains of Cuba. So old and fossilized that when you set it into a bucket of water it floats.

Dave( pirat )fair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:24 am

davefair wrote:
    O.C.,
    chapter 17-19, in the book of the dead.
    The arrival of many and a date? The date is one you already know. The many arriving , well that we will just have to wait and see.

OK ... we are going to have to take this apart slowly. Is this the idea you saw - wherever? I tripped over it trying to wake up this morning.

Chapter 17 of The Egyptian Book of the Dead makes reference to two critical events that you need to be made aware of. An astronomical sign appeared to the Egyptians in the year 9792B.C., that caused them great concern. The celestial event was the the retrograde motion of the planet Venus through the constellation Orion. What is important to note is that there are only two dates when Venus will be in retrograde through Orion while the earth’s pole precession is the same; 9792B.C and 2012A.D.!

http://www.2012predictions-hq.com/egyptian-predictions-for-2012/

I had posted a couple of scanned pages in here from Sacred Science that also deals with this (if this is the idea), but the approach has to do with a calculation of time, in this case about 39,000 years, which with the reference joined from my conclusions all tie together to the destruction period C 40,000 (+/-) BC. The reference is at the bottom of the page.

https://2img.net/h/i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/egypt_time.jpg

So is that what you saw?
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:09 pm

O.C.,
    Not actually......... But it did kick in another random memory, Osiris. A passage from king james version of the bible "for I am created the destoyer". osiris the god with the eagles head. For some reason or other that has set off a action needed thought. Is horus the eagle head.
    The arrival of the many the two are intwined in my mind. Perhaps something druid. I'll have to rummage around in the ole bell tower and get rid of some of the cob webs.The informations that you presented was good and I had not seen it before. Dam, I smell smoke, time to oil the ole brain cells again.

Dave( Question )fair
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Occultation of Orion   The Occultation of Orion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Occultation of Orion
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next