The official UFO Magazine forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
  • » The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01
  • » The Greys (lots of cases)
  • » Luneberg 1949-50
  • » New Exclusive! UFO Interview w/ Judy Carroll an Alien Grey incarnated as a Human. Interview by Jeffery Pritchett.
  • » No 1 Trg. Bat.t REME Blandford Forum 1956
  • » Catalase Away Greys
  • UFO Magazine Website
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » The G2 cloud and superwave.
    Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:08 am by onlychild

» Episode 29 – Know The Ledge’s Brother Blue Pill on The Richard Smith Show – radio.ufoteacher.com
    Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:48 pm by ufoteacher

» Sign me up and take me to your leader!
    Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:25 pm by believeronice

» Some thoughts on aliens
    Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:43 pm by believeronice

» COM Paul Von Ward Children Of A Living Universe
    Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:58 am by Ufofiend

» COM Robert Robinson Legend Tripping The Ultimate Family Experience
    Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 am by Ufofiend

» COM Rita Louise Man-Made: The Chronicles Of Our Extraterrestrial Gods
    Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:41 am by Ufofiend

» Human Origins Seminar: The Moor, the Mason and the Alien - A Revolutionary Perspective on Humanity
    Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:26 am by ufoteacher

» Bill Clinton on Jimmy Kimmel about Ufo's
    Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:24 pm by jackgbowman

Top posters
    onlychild

Ufofiend

davefair

glider

Lesley

free wheel

Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

LakehurstNJwitness

jackgbowman

July 2014
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum
    Share | 

The Greys - Pfft ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Mike Good
    CE 1

Number of posts: 155
    Registration date: 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Wed May 18, 2011 9:59 am

onlychild wrote:
    The idea is, how many people will absorb the picture and succumb to their Reptilian brain fears because they have no data to counteract that fear - which is the way it is supposed to work. Bouncing all of this crap around in your head with no data-based counter argument literally becomes a movie in itself, and shows on the screen of your mind - while you sleep. Cool

Well, there you go! Let's put this idiotic movie clip into perspective: the "inspiration" for it was the Battle of L.A., which took place in February 1942.

So, what actually happened? A strange and unidentified airship simply cruised harmlessly over Los Angeles. Our war with Japan had just began two months before and everybody was suffering from a bad case of "war nerves".

So naturally, the military response to this innocuous fly-by of an unidentified airship was a huge barrage of anti-aircraft shells which seemed to have no effect on the craft at all - but the falling shells did have an effect on the people below. This Wikipedia article expresses "conventional wisdom" on the whole thing. Notice that they carefully avoid calling the unidentified airship a "UFO", this, despite the fact that it was, unequivocally, an unidentified flying object:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

And, need I point out that if it was actually a weather balloon (as the article suggests), don't you think all of those exploding anti-aircraft shells would have had some kind of effect on it?

So, here is your stimulus and response: a weird Zeppelin does a harmless fly-by and the utterly fear addled humans on the ground fly into a panic that inspires them to shoot hundreds (if not thousands) of explosive shells at it. It did nothing more threatening fly over town.

Remember, beliefs are the nexus between stimulus and response. It was our fear-ridden beliefs that caused those trigger happy G.I.s to shoot-up the L.A. skies. Now here we have a new movie, doing the same thing. It is just a replay of naive 1950s saucer flicks where the main theme was that if aliens are here, they must mean us harm! The utter lack of evidence of such treachery is beside the point. Human fears win the day.

And we wonder why they don't just drop in on the White House lawn and give us a nice greeting and a hug? Pogo was right, "We have met the enemy and he is us!"
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4

Number of posts: 455
    Registration date: 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Wed May 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Hmm!
    Did you know that persains (the people) are kinda grey in color?
    I say that because I know several of them. They are the kind of people who make friends for life.
    Bieng one of the older/elder races of man I find that to be intresting. Persia is now Iran by the way.
    My thoughts on the greys are simple. I have never seen one. Cats eyes by the way reflect red as do aligators.
    I would think that as big as the universe is that 23 difrent alien races would not be out side the scope of possibilities.
    I would how ever think that they would be restriced to biengs that live in a similar enviorment. Of what possible use would it be to
    have biengs from a gas gaint to visit here?
    OC my youngest grand child the 6'3" 280 pds. one, is graduating from high school. He was voted king of the prom.
    He's a good young man and has been accepted at St. Leo's this fall. He is going to be a teacher like his grandmother.
    I'm more then a little proud of him.
    I have never been able to grow a full beard, he at 18 looks like a giant leprecon.
    He got me with his tux though......... burgandy sash and cor fram tennis shoes.
    He did get his sense of humor from me though.

Dave( sunny )fair
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Michael

Number of posts: 1
    Registration date: 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Do greys exist?   Tue May 24, 2011 9:53 am

I once had an employer who's favorite phrase was "It's all about perception". I agree. We tend to base our beliefs on what we accept or perceive as truth. Supplying data to support any given "truth", however, can become suspect as very often that knowledge/data is )1 not yet completely understood, ) 2 erroneous,, i.e. not completely factual or accurate )or 3 designed as propaganda.

Before the proliferation of the stories and images of abductions, John Mack was sent letters from Bud Hopkins describing anomalous experiences by a number of individuals which although dissimilar in fine details, were eerily similar in psychological disturbances. As most of you know, these letters were from many different locations sent by many different types of people, old,young male, female, professional, blue collar and so on. All of the people were suffering from a type of PTSD and were begging to be declared "crazy" so they could be diagnosed and treated. In short they all appeared to be traumatized by some event / experience which was completely foreign to any truth they might have known.

I think that after "Contact" et al, many have based their truths and therefore beliefs on the stories and images available. It does become very difficult to sort out actual truths from perceived truths and anomalous experiences from serious psychological distresses.

Do greys exist? Have they existed prior to their public persona, or are we trying to define an adversary in order to understand something well beyond our comprehension?

I don't know, but it is a fundamentally important discussion question.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts: 1019
    Registration date: 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Tue May 24, 2011 10:35 am

Michael wrote:

Do greys exist? Have they existed prior to their public persona, or are we trying to define an adversary in order to understand something well beyond our comprehension?
    I have said this before, I have an EXTREMELY hard time understanding the picture presented by people, as I have NEVER ONCE, since 1955 to present day, EVER had a hard time with ET. No scary experiences, no greys, nothing like the things people write about.

What I have gone through paints a particular picture that is constructivist in nature, what I formally called the Distance Factor. It is a teacher / student type of relationship, but as in my case, I was pointed in a particular direction in history, and I had to put the pieces together. Even my introduction to the ET subject happened by waking up one morning with the line The Alien Connection running through my head. I treated it like everything else, went looking at books, and what do you know - there WAS such a subject.

As far as greys go, I have never seen one. Maybe they exist, and are another part of this picture and I am working with someone else. I have no clue - but I do know how the brain works and how brain hijacking works. People think they are thinking - they aren't.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    jackgbowman
    CE 2

Number of posts: 216
    Registration date: 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Glider   Tue May 24, 2011 11:47 am

Glenn Dennis says that the nurse at Roswell drew him a picture and that looked like Betty Hill's drawing. Also even the Aurora Tx airship crash in 1897 talks about a small bald asian looking body. So I think it goes back further. Frank Edwards book strange world talks about some of the different types, mostly small red, or blue aliens he's picked up from old school mythologies.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Tue May 24, 2011 11:59 am

It's remarkable that with all the "things" we know, we know nothing
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    glider
    CE 4

Number of posts: 420
    Registration date: 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Tue May 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Hello jackgbowman,

jackgbowman wrote:
    Glenn Dennis says that the nurse at Roswell drew him a picture and that looked like Betty Hill's drawing. Also even the Aurora Tx airship crash in 1897 talks about a small bald asian looking body. So I think it goes back further. Frank Edwards book strange world talks about some of the different types, mostly small red, or blue aliens he's picked up from old school mythologies.

Interesting indeed, Thanks. Of those I did not know. So is it possible that one still influenced the other but in different order?

P.S. Hi OC.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    jackgbowman
    CE 2

PostSubject: influences   Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

yes, it is like the old story about the Shamen in Central and South America, when the Spanish were coming they couldn't see them until the Shaman went into a trance believed it possible and told the tribe.
    Our minds try to categorize things into what is already known, so we see what we can based on what is believed not just what is seen.
    Gordon Cooper said some people won't believe in Aliens or UFOs until one lands on the White House lawn- it very nearly happened in 1952, but about 1/2 the country still doesn't buy it, maybe they can't see them?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Wed May 25, 2011 7:31 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
    yes, it is like the old story about the Shamen in Central and South America, when the Spanish were coming they couldn't see them until the Shaman went into a trance believed it possible and told the tribe.
    Our minds try to categorize things into what is already known, so we see what we can based on what is believed not just what is seen.
    Gordon Cooper said some people won't believe in Aliens or UFOs until one lands on the White House lawn- it very nearly happened in 1952, but about 1/2 the country still doesn't buy it, maybe they can't see them?
    They don't WANT to see them.

The most interesting picture in the explanation of the Triune Brain revolves around a single word: Hijack. The mid-brain and R-Complex can actually hijack the individuals thinking, and instead of coming to conclusions based on logic and hard data, the explanations are generally in the "I feel this is the way it is ..." or some fear based approach, as in this case, if I don't acknowledge their existence, they aren't there.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Fri May 27, 2011 8:41 pm

oddly enough,
    It has been my experience , that fear based knowledge is much more common then most people will admit too.
    If in the dark of the night one has the sensation of some one is walking accros your grave you get that feeking. If one sees something
    that is not explainable, then one gets the fear reaction. Example if you have a bunch of kids sitting arround a camp fire tell ghost stories.
    Have some one out side the camp fire waiting for the appropriate moment to make a sound or move a bush. Bingo fear.
    most people live in a constant state of fear. I.E. Job fear, boss fear and etc.. They will never admit to it though.
    To my point.... If driving down a dark road you see the lights in the sky and can not explain them to yourself then fear.
    If you see a grey then fear. In my case the lights caused no fear just curiosity and questions with no answers. I can't say the same if I ever did see a grey.
    I do not believe that E.T. would harm one of us. I believe that as only child has stated "hi! Here we are and look we haven't harmed any one.

davefair

Last edited by davefair on Mon May 30, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I need to proof read first)
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    jackgbowman
    CE 2

PostSubject: Harm   Mon May 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Harm is a relative term. Have they murdered hundreds ?, Not as far as we know, but some have died as a result of contact:
    People haver gotten radiation sickness and died, pilots have chased them and died, if the Russians are telling the truth; they tried to shoot them down and a few pilots of theirs were killed. The idea and practice of abduction sounds like it is terrifying in the least, so I don't know if some of them want to harm us or not.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Mon May 30, 2011 4:04 pm

jackgbowman wrote:

People haver gotten radiation sickness and died,

Got files?

pilots have chased them and died,

Dumb move ...

if the Russians are telling the truth; they tried to shoot them down and a few pilots of theirs were killed.

Dumber move.

The idea and practice of abduction sounds like it is terrifying in the least, so I don't know if some of them want to harm us or not.

Like I have said, it has never happened to me (or anyone I have ever known for that matter) - weird a couple of times, yes, scary / harm - no. As far as I am concerned, abductions are a delusional crock, unless empirical evidence shows otherwise. And empirical evidence does not mean telling me "I had a scary dream" or the cut I got (somehow) was from them.

History does not show ET attacking - interpretations have shown abuse, Sumer / Sitchen, and he was proven wrong by a scholar who took his interpretations on.

They are here for the same reason they have always come, and the stupidity factor regarding people and their groundless interpretations will be their undoing.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Mon May 30, 2011 8:48 pm

The stuff
    that I read like, Capt. Martel, Chasing a U.F.O, in a P-51, then the plane augerd in verticaly. Could have been the result of a faulty Oxygen system at altitude. No signs that the U.F.O did any thing, in fact as I recall it they decided he was chasing a sun spot on his canopy. The huge one following the Japanes 747 looked more like a sight seeing trip then an attack. The Ladies in Alabama with the radiation burns, actualy sounds more like one of our secret projects. After all there were helicopters all around it. Its like backward engineering, then trying to control it after you make it. That one was very close to military test facilities.
    One of the things I like to get into are places like Dug way. Dug way does have large under ground facilities, it was built in the fifties to keep the military up and runnig in the advent of a nuc. attack. Why should the goverment close it down? If you do secret experimants, why not up grade the place and continue on. If you really want to know where that stuff is located get your self a pilots map of the united states and look at the restricted air space. You see it's not hard to find if you know where to look. One of the things I like are the areas with magnatic anomalies, air compasses get thrown out of kilter there. Now what do you suppose causes that.

Davefair
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    SmallShrubbery

Number of posts: 4
    Registration date: 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Sat May 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Two examples of Greys before the Hill case:
    There is the British occultist Mr. Crowley who contacted an extraterrestrial entity in 1917 whose portraiture bears a striking resemblance to the Greys, going by the name of Lam. 
    Some have ascertained that the Annunaki figurines of the Sumerians are one of the 5 types of Greys, which predates 20th century accounts by some 6000 years.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: The Greys - Pfft ...   Sat May 05, 2012 7:33 pm

SmallShrubbery wrote:
    Two examples of Greys before the Hill case:
    There is the British occultist Mr. Crowley who contacted an extraterrestrial entity in 1917 whose portraiture bears a striking resemblance to the Greys, going by the name of Lam. 
    Some have ascertained that the Annunaki figurines of the Sumerians are one of the 5 types of Greys, which predates 20th century accounts by some 6000 years.

Lam was not a grey, Crowley was insane - period.

Learn the scholastic end of the ancient texts ... start here:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

The Greys - Pfft ...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next