The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Vote_lcap#155: The Crop Circle Issue! I_voting_bar#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Vote_lcap#155: The Crop Circle Issue! I_voting_bar#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

#155: The Crop Circle Issue!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-10

#155: The Crop Circle Issue! Empty
PostSubject: #155: The Crop Circle Issue!   #155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:20 pm

I am so happy to finally be able to announce that our newest issue is now on press and will be in your home mailboxes soon. In a little while, I'll be putting up the PDF version, which you can get via www.ufomag.com if you are so inclined.

On the front cover is Patty Greer, a crop-circle researcher as well as an award-winning documentarian. Inside, you will find articles by and about Colin Andrews, T. Roy Dutton, and the wonderful Valenya, who is really the wonder-woman behind the scenes on this one. If history is any indicator, I can predict that when you get and read this issue, many synchronicities and personal wonders will start happening for you. You'll see -- this one is just magic!!

Also, we have an interesting exchange between Budd Hopkins and Emma Woods, which is not to be missed. And finally, we have our columnists, many of whom you know here, and of course they do move the discussion along when they hold court in their own spaces.

Now, it's onward to the next, already jam-packed issue. I hope the fact that we're not moving house again will help the schedule.

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com
steven8
Seeker
steven8

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: #155: The Crop Circle Issue!   #155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 pm

I have scrubbed my mailbox out so we'll get a nice clean copy!! I can't wait to read it. Thanks Nancy.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: #155: The Crop Circle Issue!   #155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Hello Steven8

steven8 wrote:
I have scrubbed my mailbox out so we'll get a nice clean copy!! I can't wait to read it. Thanks Nancy.

You know, It's been quite a winter. I'd oil the little red flag as well if I were you. Wink
Back to top Go down
steven8
Seeker
steven8

PostSubject: Re: #155: The Crop Circle Issue!   #155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Steven8

steven8 wrote:

You know, It's been quite a winter. I'd oil the little red flag as well if I were you. Wink

It's a great idea, but the squeak will let me know when it gets there!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: #155: The Crop Circle Issue!   #155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:25 pm

We actually have yet to install a mailbox out on our street. It means getting a pole and a pole digger -- i.e. a strong person to wield same -- and then the actual box. Whew!

I hope we can do it soon-ish. But I am totally serious about doing nothing except issue #156 now. Gotta get on a good schedule!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com
steven8
Seeker
steven8

PostSubject: Re: #155: The Crop Circle Issue!   #155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 am

Nancy, do you need of any help in producing the magazine? I would be happy to volunteer in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
steven8
Seeker
steven8

PostSubject: Re: #155: The Crop Circle Issue!   #155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Got it! A little beat up with the edges curled due to the weather at the time, but it was perfectly fine for the reading, which is what matters. Anyway, another great issue.

Budd Hopkins comes across as he-said-she-said in his reply. I have no doubt that some people coming for help can become a problem (as in the movie What About Bob), but you can't just ignore what Emma Woods says either, or Carol Rainey. You can't, as Budd seems to be doing, just shrugging it aside claiming she (Emma) is the cause of the the problems, and they (he and Jacobs) are just the poor sods who go out on a limb to help. It's all very ugly. Anyone seeking help believing they have been abducted needs to know these stories before deciding where to go. If, after hearing all of this, they choose to go to Hopkins or Jacobs, then they are making their own choice. Also, anyone, after hearing all of this, chooses to give credence to Jacob's or Hopkin's work is also free to do so.

I very much loved the articles about crop circles. Really great stuff.

For the first time, I enjoyed Kevin Randle's column. It was a very good piece.

I look forward to the next issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #155: The Crop Circle Issue!   #155: The Crop Circle Issue! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#155: The Crop Circle Issue!
Page 1 of 1