UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
Forum registration Vote_lcapForum registration I_voting_barForum registration Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Forum registration Vote_lcapForum registration I_voting_barForum registration Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Forum registration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-19

Forum registration Empty
PostSubject: Forum registration   Forum registration Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:38 am

I've noticed that membership here isn't increasing very much. I wonder if part of that is because the scrolling banner requesting email contact for account verification is so hard to see!! I myself registered twice without seeing it. Just a suggestion but wouldn't it be better to cull the spammers out by hand or add a better "Captcha" script in the original registration process.

I'm not unaware of the difficulties faced here. The registration script is key to allowing new members easy access.

Cheers

Rob
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.alienparadigm.com

Forum registration
Page 1 of 1