The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Vote_lcapHi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM I_voting_barHi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Vote_lcapHi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM I_voting_barHi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UfoScience

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Empty
PostSubject: Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM   Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:13 am

Hi all,
just a "little" presentation of us. We are a french team that work since 3 years on different project, but always about Ufo and Science.

3 scientist international congress ( Vilnius, Bremen, Korea ) where we presente a part of our work.

In our mind, the study of the UFO phenomenon is a crucial and urgent step. Its accomplishment has been prevented for sixty years cause of a blocking at several levels: scientific (psycho-socio-immunological reaction), political (same mechanism, plus a “disinformation” component) and media (folklorized subject).

Thus a new structure arises, under the form of a non-profit organization called UFO-SCIENCE, in order to study in lab some aspects related to the UFO phenomenon, without prejudice about the origin of the phenomenon itself. We affirm the investigation of the UFO case is scientifically fertile for fundamental knowledge and technico-scientific applications.

Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Logoufo

JC
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM   Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:43 am

UfoScience wrote:
Hi all,
just a "little" presentation of us. We are a french team that work since 3 years on different project, but always about Ufo and Science.

3 scientist international congress ( Vilnius, Bremen, Korea ) where we presente a part of our work.

In our mind, the study of the UFO phenomenon is a crucial and urgent step. Its accomplishment has been prevented for sixty years cause of a blocking at several levels: scientific (psycho-socio-immunological reaction), political (same mechanism, plus a “disinformation” component) and media (folklorized subject).

Thus a new structure arises, under the form of a non-profit organization called UFO-SCIENCE, in order to study in lab some aspects related to the UFO phenomenon, without prejudice about the origin of the phenomenon itself. We affirm the investigation of the UFO case is scientifically fertile for fundamental knowledge and technico-scientific applications.

Good Lored and great ceasers ghost. What in the world is this? Our French Brothers (with out whom we never would have been independent) have chosen to speak to us. Quick lets all head over to the crazy horse and grab a brew or two. Welcome mon amis and bon chance with your endevors. Please keep us informed of them.
What a Face
Davefair

Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Logoufo

JC
Back to top Go down
UfoScience

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM   Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:37 am

[quote="davefair"]
UfoScience wrote:

Good Lored and great ceasers ghost. What in the world is this? Our French Brothers (with out whom we never would have been independent) have chosen to speak to us. Quick lets all head over to the crazy horse and grab a brew or two. Welcome mon amis and bon chance with your endevors. Please keep us informed of them.
What a Face
Davefair

Thank for this welcome DAvefair.

Since La Fayette, France has changed. The administrative and governmental management has made France People like puppets. Our Scientist have a arm in their a.. and their mouth move with the hand of politician.
So, we only work with fund gave by citizen !
Now we try to communicate in USA, the land of freedom and large mind.

JC

ps: i live in the town where the ship "Hermione" is made.

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM   Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Actually as with the good count things have changed.
Here tpp the good government has decided that they know more then we the people.
No doubt they now have your names added to thier list. Be ware of strangers in black suits.
If you see a black car with blacked out windows go the other way. Particularly if the stranger has
the door open and a smile on his face.
As I said bon chance.
you will need it.

bounce

Davdfair (in the land of Mickey)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM   Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi From FRANCE WWW.UFO-SCIENCE.COM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: