The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Vote_lcapDark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! I_voting_barDark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Vote_lcapDark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! I_voting_barDark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Empty
PostSubject: Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set!   Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 am

Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest

Dark Skies: The Declassified Complete Series DVD Alien Life essay contest brought to you from The Church Of Mabus radio show. All contestants must write up a minimum of two pages regarding Alien life. The setting is of your choosing it can be an advanced society in another solar system or it can be the Earth 100 years from now. You choose the environment or topic as long as it includes Alien life you are within the bounds of the contest. As long as it shows imagination and creativity the topic is open and at your control regarding the topic of alien life. Bryce Zabel the Co-creator and Executive Producer will be appearing on our show @Jan 9th Bryce Zabel : Dark Skies 1pm Eastern. Bryce Zabel is also the co author of After Disclosure w/ Richard Dolan. The show will be prerecorded and then put on our archives shortly after hopefully with the contest results depending on the level of submissions.

There will be a total of 5 Winners. The essays will be judged by The Church Of Mabus staff and each winner will receive The complete DVD series set of Dark Skies The Declassified Complete Series mailed to your home. Which includes all Episodes and over 15 hours of viewing pleasure. All winning essays will be show cased at The Church of Mabus forum in the section ET Reality Show once the contest is finished. Turn your essay into me here on Facebook or if on the forum to the name The.Reverend.Pritchett in the Church Of Mabus forum’s inbox. Or email to ufofiend@hotmail.com

@ The 1st Prize Winner will have their Essay read over the air and get a bonus prize as well.

The Church Of Mabus @Jan 9th Bryce Zabel : Dark Skies 1pm Eastern

Only at www.paranormalradionetwork.org & www.mabusincarnate.com

You can also listen live in the PRN chatroom Saturdays 11pm E and listen Live from http://www.live365.com/stations/jojomon1 some places get it on FM or go to the chat room this way from http://www.angeliajoiner.com/?page_id=455 and hang out during show time

Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

Dark Skies Alien Life Essay Contest Win The DVD Set!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Media :: Paranormal/UFO TV-
Jump to: