The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Vote_lcapWiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? I_voting_barWiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Vote_lcapWiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? I_voting_barWiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
natedog54
Seeker
natedog54

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Empty
PostSubject: Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta?   Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 am

The following is quoted from Julian Assange answering reader questions. What does everyone else think?

achanth asked;

Mr Assange,

have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange responded;

Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules. 1) that the documents not be self-authored; 2) that they be original. However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

"There are indeed references to UFOs" can mean a lot. But if the reference was anything other then light hearted banter, it's at least evidence that they are still in fact interested in or researching the subject.

Interesting to say the least...

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta?   Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 am

natedog54 wrote:
Interesting to say the least...

Unless he has the key, which I will bet the farm he doesn't even know exists, you will wind up with NOTHING. Sightings, crashes, craft shapes and colors are just that - sightings, crashes, shapes and colors. ooo ... exciting Sleep
Back to top Go down

Wiki-disclosure, kinda-sorta?
Page 1 of 1