The official UFO Magazine forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
  • » Clicking on a link will take you to an External Site.
  • » The Cody Road Bridge in Independence, Ky
  • » tax loans usa cheek sparger road - Start the No faxing cash loan application now
  • » Nudist pics -All ages
  • » Cherish Pics Preteeen Model
  • » Dasha Anya Ls Model Free Pics
  • » Sidharth Bharathan Mallu Actor Leaked Honeymoon Pics
  • » Sidharth Bharathan Mallu Actor Leaked Honeymoon Pics | Tested
  • » VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>
  • » MK-6 RV and Kecksburg
  • UFO Magazine Website
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » The G2 cloud and superwave.
    Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:08 am by onlychild

» Episode 29 – Know The Ledge’s Brother Blue Pill on The Richard Smith Show – radio.ufoteacher.com
    Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:48 pm by ufoteacher

» Sign me up and take me to your leader!
    Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:25 pm by believeronice

» Some thoughts on aliens
    Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:43 pm by believeronice

» COM Paul Von Ward Children Of A Living Universe
    Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:58 am by Ufofiend

» COM Robert Robinson Legend Tripping The Ultimate Family Experience
    Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 am by Ufofiend

» COM Rita Louise Man-Made: The Chronicles Of Our Extraterrestrial Gods
    Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:41 am by Ufofiend

» Human Origins Seminar: The Moor, the Mason and the Alien - A Revolutionary Perspective on Humanity
    Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:26 am by ufoteacher

» Bill Clinton on Jimmy Kimmel about Ufo's
    Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:24 pm by jackgbowman

Top posters
    onlychild

Ufofiend

davefair

glider

Lesley

free wheel

Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

LakehurstNJwitness

jackgbowman

July 2014
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum
    Share | 

VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    beLIEve

Number of posts: 5
    Registration date: 2009-04-24

PostSubject: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 pm

All of you are familiar with the story, the facts and the town.

Does anyone have any tips for helping me find the location of the possible crash location?

I will ask the locals but I dont want to offend anyone or get any police involved in knowing why we are vistiing the town.

I live only about an hour from kecksburg.

What is strange to me is there is a airforce base about 30 minutes west of Kecksburg and it is still active yet has NO purpose what so ever. There is no use protecting an inactive base that has no threat to be attacked.

I'm curious if these two are involved with each other. The airforce base is close to PITTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT but the radar is not for commercial use.

If anyone wants to help me out, reply.

Thanks!

Matty-

Last edited by beLIEve on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    beLIEve

PostSubject: Kecksburg Pictures!   Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 am

Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    kration
    Seeker

Number of posts: 32
    Registration date: 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:58 am

looks like you had a nice day. must be something to the story, if the town embraces the ufo. Smile thanks for shearing.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Harry

Number of posts: 4
    Registration date: 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:37 am

Way cool, Believe!! Thanks for sharing the photos.
    The statue of the "acorn" sure looks like "The Bell" to me!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    beLIEve

PostSubject: Re: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Yeah the town was really awkward to find.

Small country side town.

We first went to the fire hall where the "UFO Replica" which is up on a hill.

Then we notice a sign across the lot that says "Kecksburg UFO Store" so curious eyes, we have to go check it out.

We walk down to that building which is divided into half being a banquet type area and half being a tavern. Inside the tavern part they have a back room that is their "UFO Museum" with all their newspapers, a guest list, post cards and a giant blow up Alien that they asked us to sign.

We talked to a few older men who were veterans and they were very bold about their beliefs in the government intimidating people into keeping this event on the low key. The one man we talked to for quite awhile then began to describe what he witnessed and told us exactly where to find the crash site.

He told us to held 2 miles up the road past a winery and you turn left on an UNMARKED road then follow that a mile and you see METEOR ROAD which was renamed that because the UFO first appeared to resemble a meteorite flaming out of the sky.

These are my two friends in front of the replica to give you an idea of the size

At the bottom left of this picture you see the white building which is the UFO store and banquet building.

This is the view once you turn onto Meteor Road. You go a few miles down the road before seeing what I was told the crash site

Over exposed picture of the hieroglyphics

Next up I want to take a visit to Oakdale,Pa to investigate the Radar Station. Word is that they deployed 3 police offers that night in 1965 to Kecksburg,Pa
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    *Mark*
    Seeker

Number of posts: 29
    Registration date: 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Hellllllllll Yeah! Looks like yall had a good time checking this story out. Man Iam liking the views in the pics you got. So to get to the point did you actually go to the exact crash site? Did you see any area that looked like an object could of slammed into the earth at high speed?
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    beLIEve

PostSubject: Re: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 pm

We did see a clearing of the trees just off meteor road.

It was a small path off the road and there was a good bit of space between trees but there wasnt any major deformity in the earth bed.

Just driving down Meteor Road and looking up into the sky you are thinking "Man, this sky is perfect to watch a UFO come crashing down". The sky is wide open and you're pretty high up so the trees and that area isnt too elevated. There is also alot of fields of grass and crops.

It was very beautiful along Meteor Road actually. I'd love to go back and talk more with the locals considering how well they accepted me and opened up about it.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

PostSubject: Re: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Thank you for sharing your photos and trip to Kecksburg. I am one in the minority here and think the Kecksburg acorn is not the Nazi Bell.

The Bell was not a flying machine, but a possible experiment involving the time space continuum. All the scientists involved were shot, and most of the data on the Bell was destroyed.

I did notice the town of Kecksburg has a UFO store for tourists. It did not take them long to take advantage of the situation economically.
    Back to top Go down
    beLIEve

PostSubject: Re: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Well believe me, the town is not gaining alot of money. They are however gaining some curious minds.

Their "UFO Store" is more so newpaper articles and books you can read then anything that can be purchased.

What you can purchase in their store is

Kecksburg fire hall t shirts

Kecksburg frisbees

Kecksburg DVDS that were from an unsolved mysteries show.

I'm not sure if this is connected to the Nazi Bell or not. Similiar in shape and size but I'm just not sure.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

PostSubject: Re: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:26 pm

I am happy to hear it is not a tourist trap like area.

As I have speculated before, if what had landed was one of ours, it would of had US markings on it especially if Top Secret. Most people seeing that would immediately call the government to collect one of their craft.

I doubt it was one of ours, as they would not have flown it into such a populated area.
    Back to top Go down
    dayanx
    Seeker

Number of posts: 64
    Registration date: 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Mon May 25, 2009 6:49 am

do you know if those markings are in any way accurate, or just an approximation?

It'd be funny if the markings said "Just Married" or "Wash Me" geek
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

PostSubject: Re: VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>   Mon May 25, 2009 2:10 pm

dayanx wrote:
    do you know if those markings are in any way accurate, or just an approximation?

It'd be funny if the markings said "Just Married" or "Wash Me" geek

The markings are approximations of what eyewitnesses to the craft claimed to have seen. There was more than one eyewitness, so the artists had many reference points as to what the hieroglyphic markings looked like.
    Back to top Go down

VISITED KECKSBURG! PICS OF REPLICA UFO, UFO STORE, CRASH SITE(METEOR ROAD) >>>>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1