HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
  • » Were the Black-Eyed Boys in Sacramento?
  • » Windows 7 X86 Ultimate K Black Edition Iso Torrent
  • » Efficacy of Korean Red Ginseng in the Treatment of Alopecia Areata
  • » New treatment for Hepatitis C
  • » Spell to make Bad Luck go away
  • » sell your soul to lucifer
  • » Water treatment with Biotite / black mica
  • » Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
  • » Talisman magic.
  • » magic circles
  • UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Jeffery Pritchett Reappears On Florida 97X’s The Stroke Show
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:52 am by Ufofiend

» COM Deena West Budd: Cryptozoology & The Arsehats Of Moron
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am by Ufofiend

» COM Hal Mathew Un-Agora-Phobic * The Great Flawduh Marijuana Mystery
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am by Ufofiend

» COM Lon Milo DuQuette The Weiser Book of Horror and the Occult: Hidden Magic, Occult Truths, and the Stories That Started It All
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:50 am by Ufofiend

» The Mind Cemetery: Jeffery Pritchett Vs. MUFON
    Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 am by Ufofiend

» Hi from UK Lincolnshire
    Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 pm by The Small Grey

» COM Denise Alvarado The Voodoo Doll Spellbook: A Compendium of Ancient and Contemporary Spells and Rituals
    Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Ufofiend

» COM Ted Peters UFOs: God’s Chariots: Spirituality, Ancient Aliens, & Religious Yearnings in the Age of Extraterrestrials
    Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:11 am by Ufofiend

» COM Brent Raynes – UFO Paranormal Shamanism Plethora
    Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 am by Ufofiend

Top posters
    onlychild

Ufofiend

davefair

glider

Lesley

free wheel

Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

December 2014
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum
    Share | 

Black Triangles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
    AuthorMessage
    glider
    CE 4

Number of posts: 420
    Registration date: 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Hello OC,

I'm certain satellites do not in any way, shape, or form cover even all the bases for the BTs nevermind anything else. And although they may account for a fair number of UFO reports there is still going to be a lot of unanswered questions. I will say this however, persistence does pay off if one can keep a logical head on their shoulders and approach things not so much from an untouchable standpoint but with the idea that there IS a solution. It may not necessarily be science but it does need to be dealt with without fear. Just jump right in and look at all sensible angles.

Are there UFOs? YES, but I sincerely believe that they are solvable but it takes time, patience, and info from the most unlikely places. I found the NOSS info on an astrophysics Forum I believe. The trick is to not give up. If one has a hunch then run it to ground no matter what= looking at all angles until things fit. Usually there is something wrong with a picture that can, when conciously realized, presents a good avenue of pursuit. If something doesn't seem quite right then determine what is not right and dig in.

Your dryer approach comes to mind here. I think we do have method in common.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts: 1019
    Registration date: 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 pm

It's fun - for me, 38 years tomorrow of following the bouncing ball research Basketball

There is an answer to EVERY question, we just don't know what it is - yet - hence the 'quest' in question.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    glider
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:41 pm

Hello All,

As sort of an addendum to all of this it should be understood that the U.S. more than likely isn't the only entity to put this kind of system into play. So with that in mind one could probably go with the idea that other countries' "triangles" are up there. On the back shelf? I'm also keeping in mind the angle that MUFON, Robert Bigelow, et al, know and knew of this right along and that Bigelow's 2002 investigative report (and subsequent recant) along with himself had been effectively halted in his tracks from further pursuing BTs. He of course, as many of you know, now has controlling interest in MUFON and has been more or less sanctioned (via a memo) by the U.S.'s FAA as the go to for anyone wishing to file a report with that Agency.

All in all, an extremely interesting pursuit if in fact it all ties together.

Regards, Sherlock.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    glider
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello All,

I think that this a good time to say that I really don't give two hoots that these satellite systems are deployed. It doesn't bother me at all about their purpose real or imagined as I sense that the World is a better and safer place because of them. The issue I have is the continued ignoring by TPTB of their existence even while this aspect of the Black Triangle phenomenon is continually being reported and the "hoax" perpetrated on the public goes virtually unabated.

Someone should do the right thing and step up to square things away. Again- it's ridiculous that the important service of protecting the public from ill intent by an outside aggressor has the side effect of allowing wild speculations of triangular Alien spacecrafts. I think it's time for TPTB and the people they govern to grow up.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4

Number of posts: 455
    Registration date: 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 pm

onlychild wrote:
    glider wrote:
    BTW.................where is everybody? Except for the new folks you and Dave (the Night Owl) Fair? This Forum has over 500 members now. One would never know it.

Although I like to think that people are watching from a "safe place" in the background, the picture more than likely follows what Gould said when he talked about people learning no tools of judgment and merely following their hopes. They want to, as Gilovich mentions "... "see" order where there is none, and spot meaningful patterns where only the vagaries of chance are operating."

I look at this entire picture and see the most remarkable study waiting to be done - we can actually track the evolution of thought over the last 5000 years, and nail exactly the time we began to S L O W L Y emerge from mythopoeic thinking to a use of the left hemisphere because hard data began to emerge.

The picture we are dealing with today is a combination of correct thinking - using ALL the aspects of the triune brain in concert - and what is left of ancient thinking, where we use 2 1/2 parts of the triune brain. If people can get used to hard data, and realize most of the crap they believe is mythopoeic fantasy, they will show up in droves, because they will realize it doesn't matter if you are wrong - it's just data.

Greetings from the nite bird,
    Most people are afraid of bieng judged for expressing an opinion that runs contrary to standard accepted belief. The fear of bieng labeled a nut case or a ufo phreak is all it takes.
    the other point is that the real core members are off doing thier own thing. Check leslies sites as an example. What we three have here is a good thing. The ability to come together and relate to each other is a plus. Oh by the by check jack bowmans sites. That man is a prolifc writer. The theory that the black triangles are simply more tests of secret goverment projects is simply so much bull poop and here is my reason for stating that. When I saw the nine lights in the three V's and they turned /rotated in a 180 and went back the other way I was eight or so. That would make it 1954. The united states simply did not posses the technology to do that and silently I may add.

creative chaos,
    as with mandrelbots and jualin sires is a way of showning that indeed from chaos patterns do emerge. The very reandomness of the equasions forces chaos in to patterns of graphic designs that are not designs by design. The equations are not that complicated but the results are. Admitedly at my age my thinking is a little fuzzy, yet, I say that chaos is what makes the world what it iis today. For good or bad. Chaos is random chance? Believe what you will.
    One of the things that happens when I have data that I cannot consciously figure out is tucking it out of mind so to speak. With enough patience I will wake up in the middle of the night with the solution. I seldom sleep with out a pad and pen. If I don't write it down it will be gone in the morning.
    One of the strongest methods of gaining knowledge is negative feed back. You set a date and wanted them to appear. They didn't.
    Kinda of a thumb to the nose. Cause after that, well thier back and they are doing that which is thier agenda.
    Since we have passed the 7 billion mark we have now reached the point of diminishing resources and are no longer capable of sustaining life as we know it.
    Notice how this seems to fit in with the 12/21/2012. I believe as we flow thru time towards that date you will indeed see and increase in sightings.
    My favorite theroy,(not mine) is that the nazi's established a base on the dark side of the moon and are planning a return on that date. I'd probably fall over if that one occured.

One more thing. Yes I am a night owl. The majority of my adult life I have slept an average of 4 hours a night. Throw in a couple of power naps (fifteen minutes at a time) durring the day. arround every six or seventh day a 10 hour sleep.

dave(the bird)fair

Last edited by davefair on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4

Number of posts: 455
    Registration date: 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:13 am

glider wrote:
    Hello All,

What's say we go the simple approach. The advantage of helicopters is something we all know. The primary disadvantage is of course the lack of reasonable stealth. I'm just putting this out here for thought. The whole idea of hovering, rotating in place as well as speed has pretty much been solved in the conventional sense.

BUT! what about stealth. My thought, which just occurred, came from the method of data storage that OC and I were just talking about. Secure a helo into a bay inside a lighter-than-air (LTA) craft. This would reduce or possibly eliminate the rotor noise that we are all familiar with. The LTA wouldn't have to be entirely dependent on a lift gas and the added helo power would allow for rigid or semi-rigid frame construction for aerodynamics. A lot of reports estimate the BT to be 15-20 feet in height. Just about helo size. Build the thing with three points for landings and acceleration resistance.

When wishing to deploy simply drop in the chopper, bolt it down, close the top-vented bay (or not), suck the air down from above and push it out through directed exit vents to reduce or eliminate down draft, cover it with stealth skin, and away you go! Noise abating material (such as the kind open phonebooths have) only much lighter and higher tech. This could reduce the rotor to a hum possibly.

What brought this on is that I remembered at least two reports over the last year that said the BT was making quite a racket like something metallic was banging arould. Could have been a loose vent over the rotor or a bad bearing or even an interior insulating panel let go.

Just thinking out loud here.

greetings to both of you,
    Your description matchs the avro silver bug a ducted fan flying car. It was not to sucessfull and was discarded. Not enough power plant to be feasible. (at that time) It was a minature of the german design.
    Stealth and helicopters. If you know that the f-17 and the b-2 use stealth tech. Then you must under stand that it is bieng expermented with on helos too. If you look closely at the black hawk and the apachy you will not baffles on the intakes and exhauts there is a new form of composit rotor blades that makes far less sound then the old huey. I can still tell a huey at 12,000 feet and behind a hill. The two choppers the sent in after ben laden were both stealth. Thats why they destroyed the one with the engine failure.
    What I find intresting is that when the goverment is quiet thats the time they are up to something.

davefair.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    walty

Number of posts: 8
    Registration date: 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:15 am

glider wrote:
    Hello All,

This begins the search delving into the nature of the triangular-shaped UFO's. The criteria for this topic will center around the various aspects of witnessed events, mostly from MUFON but also to include sighting reports from NUFORC and other entities. Along the way I will continue to include videos of other types of crafts just to break up the tedium but the focus is to be primarily on the deltas.

I will follow this post shortly with a list of details concerning these objects so some discussion could be generated. Not just wild speculations but more of a scientific investigation. There are other more in depth investigations going on by some really serious organizations who have their own ideas and as I look further into that I will be able to support or deny anything I or any member may come up with.

There are some extremely interesting viewpoints that will have good bearing on this subject just so you know this is not the only place this particular aspect of ufology is going to go under the microscope. I do honestly feel that with the increase of these craft sightings since 1980 and especially since 1990 that a very large piece of the puzzle is right in front of our noses.

They are Made in the U.S.A. and are 200 yards long with a blue/gray paint on the bottom.

The MFD drive system is murcury based plasma spinning at 50 to 60,000 RPM's inside a hollow super conductor that allows the craft to reach the moon in under one hours time.
    Russia shot one down in the north atlantic that almost started a war.
    (see 2008 Steve Quayle report)
    They had this drive system in the 1960's and have been using this drive system extensivily with above black tax money for years.
    We will win the next war but at a cost of many lives in our large cities.
    They need a good reason to bring ou the secret weapons and may prevoke an attack as a way to be the last super power on earth.
    walt willis
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts: 1019
    Registration date: 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:57 am

[quote="walty"]
    glider wrote:
    They need a good reason to bring ou the secret weapons and may prevoke an attack as a way to be the last super power on earth.

Earliest date I have is in the '50s ... and if they must keep this 'under wraps" one has to question the "out in the open" aspect of these "triangles" since the 50s.

I find the continued "cloak and dagger" aspect of this picture typical - he said / she said, all the way down the line.

As was said by Dr. M. Shermer:
    We form our beliefs for a variety of subjective, personal, emotional, and psychological reasons in the context of environments created by family, friends, colleagues, culture, and society at large; after forming our beliefs we then defend, justify, and rationalize them with a host of intellectual reasons, cogent arguments, and rational explanations. Beliefs come first, explanations for beliefs follow.

Interesting comment by Lyndon LaRouche:
    The cleverest way, psychologically, in which to hide a secret is to divert the investigator down a tiring trail toward a false discovery. His own efforts convince him either that he has found a secret through great energy and cleverness on his own part, or, if the secret he seeks appears still but to barely elude his grasp, he values all the more his continued course of misdirection. …
    The effect of that sort of misdirected search for the ultimate global master-conspiracy is principally two-fold. The dupes themselves are misled away from the secrets being hidden in this manner. Secondly, the discredit which is directed to fall upon the lured, turns most others foolishly away from all searches for the secrets of those “inner elites” which have in fact run the world’s affairs during approximately three thousand years of known history.

The secrets known only to the Inner Elites: Lyndon LaRouche.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    walty

Number of posts: 8
    Registration date: 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Hope that this will help...   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:10 pm

glider wrote:
    Hello All,
    I've looked at everything from aeronautics to MIT to military wish lists, and some of the most practical as well as the most farfetched of senarios. I have scoped out thousands of reports from MUFON to NUFORC as well as other organizations- including some of the now defunct ones. Been down every avenue WRT flight testing, USAF, Boeing, Lockheed, NASA and several private industries.

So, what have I found out? The Black Triangles- they're ours. Really. No joke.

http://www.thestealthblimp.com/documents/illinois_trianglehypothesis.pdf

The only thing that makes sense to a logical thinker such as myself. I will be looking deeper into this you can be sure!

The best thing I can do for the folks here is point them in the right direction...

Please listen to Vox Populi show from Veritas radio called
    "the story of walt willis" then let me know what you think about what I have reported.

I was a cop twice and just retired from TSA as a supervisor. Got a score of 90% on my shrink test for the police department in 1998.
    Think I'm still ok?
    What I have shared with Mel Fabregas was given to him about 3 years ago and it took him that long to beleive the story so don't let it trouble you if it takes you longer.
    I kinda feel sorry for the people that want to know but are having a hard time with many of the reports out there.
    I'm sure some are BS for sure...
    If you are one of the people that have seen a ufo/flying saucer or alien, please feel free to ask me questions.
    NO BULL PLEASE!
    walt
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    tman

Number of posts: 13
    Registration date: 2012-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Quote :
    So, what have I found out? The Black Triangles- they're ours. Really. No joke.

(I can't post the link)

no its not...it doesn't look anything like that, not at all...it is more squarish, not aerodynamic, more like a slice of pie, and it travels under its own power at VERY LOW ALTITUDES,....there may BE blimps out there, but thats not what we're seeing.

....By the way, they are NOT black, they are grey in color.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    tman

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Its been over a month since I posted that and no response. Is this site just dead?

Walt, you should post a picture of said craft if you have that much information. I really need to see if its what I saw....what "everyone" seems to be seeing. I consider my/our sighting to be unique compared to other sightings as mine was at close range and in full daylight, I got an incredible view.

There are reports from all over the world, even reports from "unfriendly" countries where the USA has no reason to be in their airspace,of these crafts and I highly doubt that the USA would share this technology with EVERYBODY and it still be a "secret". Could you imagine what would happen if that got in the wrong hands.

I agree with this thread and feel a group should be put together to investigate it. I think posts should be set up all over the world if possible(i'm willing to take my area but now I have an agenda, I want to know what I saw). More than that though, we need to stop looking up and start looking down for these crafts, by that I mean recorded satellite images that track in real time zeroed in on hot spots...right now, for the last 3 months one hotspot is in Anglesey, North Wales and some feel that they could be USO(I think they are one and the same). Point is, they are already here, and likely based underwater(from what I saw i'm convinced they are) so searching out in space may be a waste of time.

Underwater...

Let me go into that. The craft I saw was grey in color but it also looked dirty, like it was buried in mud. It was "thick" through it, maybe 30 ft or so and around 200 ft along the side and 100-150 ft across the back.( The best viewing angle I had was the left bottom,side and back(150-200 ft away). I did see the right side and top but that was at a great distance away (3000 ft)and I couldn't distinguish any details.) If you was to look only at the back it would look like a "rectangle", and on the lower left-hand corner of the "rectangle" there was a huge barnacle and a long piece of ribbon kelp.

Now those are huge clues to work with. Austromegabalanus psittacus ,the largest barnacles, typically get 12 inches high and are native to Chile and southern Peru. Thing is, the one I saw was much larger, about the size of a washtub or bigger in circumference and 4-5 ft high, and its characteristics resembles the common barnacle, from my area, which typically only grow 1/2 inch big.
    1st) How does a barnacle grow to that size?.... radiation?Time?
    2nd) Right beside the barnacle was a strip of ribbon kelp about 15-20 ft long.One single strip.
    3rd) For both of these to grow they must be in salt water.
    4th)For both of these to grow, what they grew on must be stationary.
    5th) For both of those to grow on a "craft", the "craft" had to be there awhile and be pressurized to the elements.
    6th) For "mud" to be all over the craft it had to obviously be driven deep into muddy sea bottom.

You show me a "Blimp" that stays underwater for long periods of time, and can drive itself into mud...you can't. Now i'm not saying they only stay in salt water, i'm just saying the one I saw appeared to be but when I saw it it was well up river and then crossing over land. I have a feeling it was looking for a lake to submerge in. I can only deduce that it was under salt water.

Discuss...

Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    tman

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:31 pm

...oh yea, its moving characteristics...

it seemed to "rotate" or "pivot" ,from a complete stop, when it made a turn and when it rose above the trees, it seemed to raise its front"nose" up first then the "back" would rise to equal height of the front before moving forward. When it crossed the road and got above the treeline to our left it seemed to stop moving forward and "rotate" a little bit to its right then started moving forward again up over the trees out of sight.

anyways, count me in.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

Black Triangles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12