Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Who do you think....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
metoo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Who do you think....   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:00 pm

would be the person who would make the most world-wide impact toward making more "believers" if they came forward and said, "Yes, Virginia, there are aliens visiting earth."? Would it be a religious leader like the Pope or a national political leader like the head of a country or would a high placed military officer or a well-known "scientist"? And why did you choose who you did?

I keep hearing people say that if "they" would just admit that aliens/UFOs are real, people would accept it so I'm wondering who you think that "they" should be? Or do you think it won't happen until the aliens reveal themselves in some obvious and undeniable fashion?

metoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think....   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Hello metoo,

I would have to say the top guy at the Pentagon, but in reality only a consortium of all of the heads that you mentioned would do. Even still they would have to show me the hard proof- Like the Prez stepping away from the podium while a UFO was landing in the Rose Garden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metoo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think....   Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 am

Hey, glider,thanks for your response. Your comment about having the aliens show themselves even if someone prominent admits aliens exist is what I think most people will say but I could be wrong so that's why I asked.

metoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deuem

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think....   Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:07 am

With today’s technology and CGI, it would take a rather extraordinary event to be believed by the masses. Many famous people have already come forth with little effect. And it depends on who was doing the release, Earth or the Aliens. I think it would take a world wide press release from all of the world leaders at the same time.

Even then I would like to go for a ride first. Then they have my vote. As long as they bring me home of course. As far as I’m concerned there are and have been UFOs here for countless years. Some governments have a few from crashes or shoot downs. Even through all of this, the Aliens seem to be keeping their distance on the whole. Maybe they are out there waiting for us. In that case, all radio transmissions will be banned as they are now and we will never know.

Deuem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think....   

Back to top Go down

Who do you think....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Other Stuff :: Leftovers-
Jump to: