Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

April 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Some thoughts on aliens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
free wheel
CE 3

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Your not taking this seriously are you Onlychild ! HeHe .

FW .

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:09 pm

free wheel wrote:
Your not taking this seriously are you Onlychild ! HeHe
Who ME? I'm retired from all this as of 11:23 AM this morning; just gonna sit back and watch everyone stumble around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Hello All, you too free wheel, hang in there only child, Gigas- oh, nevermind. Just kidding. And thank you for your I-T skills Dave fair. I imagine there are a few techies around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vUQIynCNYU

This one looks ok. Sun angle of shadow and glare look remarkable at minute:30 to around minute :50 min.. I'm trying to get a little more background info. Interesting, almost looks too good. Done in Texas, looks like about 4:30 p.m. Gonna look at a data bese or two see if any other sightings in area at that date and time. Would be an idea to check abductions or cross reference any other shapes around that time too. Anyone have a guess to last blast direction? Could check Google Earth for other locale names (towns etc.) to use in database searches.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:44 am

@ hmmm!,
no actually,
techie? Nope just an old man who likes to take photos of nature, flowers and such.
I do have several digital cameras arround. In fact with the price drop I even managed to get one with 1,200 zoom.
Maybe one day I'll figure out how it works.
I may just do like I do with the cellphone. When I need to program it I give it to the grandaughter.
It takes her about 30 secounds.
I used to do macro of flowers and microscopic photos of rocks and such. Got a few neat shots.
I also have an old analog video camera that does great time laps. Great for catching flowers at thier best.
Bieng retired is the best thing to ever happen to me.
Only child it makes life so much easier.
Since I retired from the local county here I get a new county directory every year. Just for fun at odd intervals
I pick a random number and complain about services I don't get.
alien

Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Hey Glider , not sure what to make of this offering ? I don't want to offend you , nor do i want to appear a fool !

Am i missing something ?

This is a fake as far as i am concerned and i will tell you why .

Nobody can record such and remain silent ! A UFO passes over your head in broad daylight , your filming , and you don't say F"""""" H""" as it passes over head ! And the humming sound !

Not worth analysing in my opinion Glider .

Got anything better ?

FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm

You mean - it's fake? Oh hell, I'm outta here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:56 pm

Hello free wheel,

I'm trying to give things my best and it looks like my best isn't that good. I'm surely not offended, nor am I trying to play anyone as/for a fool. Trust me on that! I just want answers and my one brain has not been forthcoming. With all the respect due you. Is the lack of comment the only reason you feel makes this video unreal?

In all seriousness you have a valid point! I have found in the short, past three weeks that there isn't that much out there that I feel is good enough for this Forum. The ones that look good on video I can't find find, at first look, in a couple of the databases like Mufon etc. Zat make 'em fake? I'm no expert which is why I though more minds looking at some of this stuff would help us all. This is only a start.

If a member has an opinion/reason for calling a video unsound then o.k. Maybe a list of the obvious ones could be listed here so that they can be debunked by US! instead of some one else.

Thank you F.W. I mean it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Hello only child,

Wow! The guy in the red car coming down the street didn't even STOP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Hello All, again,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW0TpVRwyyo

And:

http://ufo-video-blog.com/640-excellent-video-ufo-sighting-sedona-arizona
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 am

Well sound or no sound its fun taking it apart to see what makes it tick. Say that sounds like the ordance desposel guy.
You know the one that hits the bomb with a hammer!
Have you never heard of "stunded silence"?
hmm! tazed silence, maybe?
The guy that said don't taze me, bro Was at the university down the street. Tha sad part was al gore was trying to answer him when they did it. So much for freedom of speech.

Quietly
Davefair sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:39 am

glider wrote:
Hello only child,

Wow! The guy in the red car coming down the street didn't even STOP!
That's because - there was no flying car.

Last edited by onlychild on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:15 am

glider wrote:
Hello All, again,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW0TpVRwyyo

And:

http://ufo-video-blog.com/640-excellent-video-ufo-sighting-sedona-arizona

The retired old guy watches the vids, and then stand up in the back of the crowd, leans on his cane, and says:

Here is where the failure is in this kind of picture.

Let's jump right to the chase and say these are REAL alien craft in these vids.

So, you now believe UFOs are real ... these vids are PROOF; but proof of what ... that they exist?

The problem is, that's all you know ... in fact, that's all you will ever know.

You have NO idea WHY they are here, it could be a good thing, it could be a bad thing; you just don't know.

So NOW what do you do?

Do you think they are doing this to teach you something; maybe make themselves known?

What if they are (by our standards) EVIL ... and they have an agenda ... and they are toying with us ... and eventually want to kill us, and they get a kick out of playing with their prey?

The idea is - not only don't you know for sure, you will NEVER know.

So why is it that in all these years people STILL focus on UFO sightings? Hello? They are WORTHLESS in the overall picture of understanding WHAT is going on. You waste time looking at videos that are probably computer generated "cartoons" and wonder if they are real. SO - if they are - what did you learn about MOTIVE? In a word: NOTHING.

If epic failure was an Olympic sport, this approach would get the gold medal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metoo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Excuse me   Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Before my post here got sidetracked off to UFO sightings, I think I was asking some of those same questions so we're right back where we started. Which is typical of UFO/alien discussions ----- round and round and round we go and when we stop we still don't "know".......

metoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:28 pm

metoo wrote:
Before my post here got sidetracked off to UFO sightings, I think I was asking some of those same questions so we're right back where we started. Which is typical of UFO/alien discussions ----- round and round and round we go and when we stop we still don't "know".......

This isn't "around and around" anything; I'm dead serious. Your focus, if indeed you are looking for answers as to what's going on, should turn to history and leave all aspects of "crafts" alone. I'm not trying to be a pain, but that's the bottom line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello only child,

Never said they were real. That wasn't really the point as I stated in a previous long-winded post. The argument of whether they are real or not is over 60+ yrs old. And guess what? sqare one is exactly where anyone is today. People see things. They take pictures. They video tape. And most of the time they fool around with the visuals and fool us. Most can be logically explained away. But some cannot. Real? Who cares! This excercise goes on the premise that they are. After all, this is a UFO Forum is it not?

But real or not doesn't matter. The issue is what I've said all along, which is what you said as well. You say history will show the way and I agree with you and in 50 years people will continue to say that. That makes the present- now for us- valid because history repeats and builds upon itself. Yes the truth lies in in not only history but the interpretation of that history.

I agree, as I've stated before, that the big question is indeed why. I felt the quest would help consolidate some ideas and, perhaps, some facts that may take some of of the seeming randomness in size, timing, shape, and location as well as possible reasons for the sightings. Which by the way, maybe only a drop in the bucket which I will go into later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Hello only child,

To continue with the thought that sightings are not all there is:

1) The world does not always look up. Sometimes the world cannot look up. Most sightings occur in populated areas, fewer in rural settings. The reasons are fairly obvious. People sleep. in rural areas this leaves fewer observers. I urban centers, more. In rural areas let's say 1% of the population are up at odd hours. And let's say that in urban areas 1% of the population are up at odd hours. It still would mean, of course that more people are available as observers. Even nonintentionally, the potential for a sighting is far greater in a populated area than in a rural one.

2) Inclement weather is lousy for viewing even if one DOES look up.

3) Light polution would render all but the most illuminated object invisible.

4) Some objects may BE invisible or at least unlighted.

5)Lack of. or very little. sound to draw attention to an object.

6) Not everyone carries a camera- video or otherwise. And if so it may not be capable of low-light capture.

All in all, it could mean that the number of known sightings would be many times what they are if all people had to do was take 'round-the-clock shifts watching the skies with perfect weather conditions at all times. In fact, I'm surprised anyone sees anything at all!

But just to firm up the first few points:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/GeneralSightings.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 pm

glider wrote:
Hello only child,

Never said they were real. That wasn't really the point as I stated in a previous long-winded post. The argument of whether they are real or not is over 60+ yrs old. And guess what? sqare one is exactly where anyone is today.

Well, not me. I have spent since 1973 following the bouncing ball "they" laid out in front of me, a ball that began bouncing in 1955. This is why any look at crafts, in any way shape or form, is to me a total waste of time. People need to understand that our history was rewritten 5000+ years ago, and THAT is why we are in the mess we are in today. It took me YEARS to figure this crap out, they told me nothing, but we are in a predicament we need to address.

People see things. They take pictures. They video tape. And most of the time they fool around with the visuals and fool us. Most can be logically explained away. But some cannot. Real? Who cares! This excercise goes on the premise that they are. After all, this is a UFO Forum is it not?

It may be a UFO forum, but we are a people with a problem. Our information has been erased. Something is coming - and we are not ready.

But real or not doesn't matter. The issue is what I've said all along, which is what you said as well. You say history will show the way and I agree with you and in 50 years people will continue to say that.

50 years? Hopeful aren't you lol ...

That makes the present- now for us- valid because history repeats and builds upon itself. Yes the truth lies in in not only history but the interpretation of that history.

Here's the kicker ... we have NEVER gone through this before, and, we will never go through this again. Once the "problem" is eliminated, that will be it.

I agree, as I've stated before, that the big question is indeed why. I felt the quest would help consolidate some ideas and, perhaps, some facts that may take some of of the seeming randomness in size, timing, shape, and location as well as possible reasons for the sightings. Which by the way, maybe only a drop in the bucket which I will go into later.

It isn't even close to what we need.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Hello only child,

Sorry to hear it. Guess I'll quit then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:21 pm

glider wrote:
Hello only child,

To continue with the thought that sightings are not all there is:
OK, without going through the sightings picture again, let me tell you where "they" started me back in '55, and the study that began in '73. Without the slightest hint of an explanation, one word: Christianity. Do you know why? Because "they" know what we have done to ourselves and "they" know exactly how our history sidetracked. Paul's "message" is the most important piece of information we have, just NOT for the reasons people think. Why? There was an original story, and that story revolved around a feminine character. She never had a son ... but when history was rewritten, she now had both a husband and a son. The picture varied depending on who told it, but the "son" AKA the dying god, never existed in this story.

Paul used the main idea in the rewritten version, tied it to the messianic idea, said "doom" was coming and this "son" was the salvation point. Wrong. At this point you need to get into what the biblical scholars have to say regarding Paul's original idea that doom was coming 2000 years ago, and the change in doctrine that occurred when doom didn't show up, was an addition to the texts. Paul was wrong, all the way down the line ... but his base picture was taken from the original information.

It took years to reach final conclusions on this ... and crafts were never part of the study.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 pm

glider wrote:
Hello only child,

Sorry to hear it. Guess I'll quit then.

This is why I retired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Hello only child,

Ah, I see. Question. Does this have anything to do with the Gnostic Gospel "The Origin of the World"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:00 am

bounce only child,
retirement is so easy. One just stops worrying about it.
when it happens, I believe you will recognise it even if I don't.
The curiosity that I have, the need to search for the answers that you apparently have already found.
require that I too must look back at history. The only history that I can trust is not the one written in man's hand.
The geo history is what requires no need for proof since it is written for all to see.
Yes, there have been many disasters thru out history. Natural disasters abound thru out the layers of our earth.
Man rewrites mans history to suit what ever direction he wants. Yes they did indeed do away with the goddes.
The all mother was indeed written out by the church.
If there is but one god, who says God is either masculine or feminine? Is it not possible that God can be both or neither?
History teaches us that the winner rewrites history so that the powers that be are happy with it.
Look back to your own youth and understand how the history that you were taught in school no longer exsists.
The answer that you provide that some thing is going to happen either bad or good. You say you don't know what.
But you see I believe that the answer is located Here. With in this group of people is the key. One simply needs to find it.
Turn the key and the truth will be reveled. All we have to do is find the key. I believe that it will be some small fact that has been over looked. Once found, who then can we tell? Will the people here hear and believe? I am sure that a few will, but not all.
Can the world continue on this way? The answer is that all life on this planet is based on change. Those that change
survive, Those that don't well we already know what happens to them.
Do you not see that as we travel down this path there are always others who would belittle us for our reality?
The ufo discussions do indeed run round robin. It is in the conclusions that the truth hides. We have but to find it?

davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:07 am

glider wrote:
Hello only child,

Ah, I see. Question. Does this have anything to do with the Gnostic Gospel "The Origin of the World"?

It has to do with every attempt at an explanation ever written. Today we can piece the picture together simply, and see human nature and interpretation as the problem.

There was a major event C13,500 BC ... Dr LaViolette's galactic superwave. This has been in our memory, passed down generation after generation since it occurred. The event was repeated C 5300 BC, but it was a minor event. According to talks I had with the Dr years back, the picture in the sky (which would be the signature of the event for us), the shining galactic center, would have again been visible, albeit much dimmer. Since we had no way to compare this piece of the puzzle to the original event, and since global climate was taking a nose dive, we put 2 and 2 together - and came up with 6. We thought this was supposed to be an epic doom event, expected "help", help never arrived (there never was any "help" coming - it wasn't necessary) and in one spot on the globe - humans lost it. In Sumer and Egypt the rewrite began, and the entire picture was lost. As time went on, more changes occurred, the NEW "civilization" expanded and created MORE erroneous doctrinal approaches, and history as we have been taught went on from there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:55 am

davefair wrote:
bounce only child,
retirement is so easy. One just stops worrying about it.
when it happens, I believe you will recognise it even if I don't.
The curiosity that I have, the need to search for the answers that you apparently have already found.
require that I too must look back at history. The only history that I can trust is not the one written in man's hand.

And just so that we all understand, I am open to counterarguments. I believe in Occam's razor ... simplicity before complexity regarding answers.

The geo history is what requires no need for proof since it is written for all to see.
Yes, there have been many disasters thru out history. Natural disasters abound thru out the layers of our earth.
Man rewrites mans history to suit what ever direction he wants. Yes they did indeed do away with the goddes.
The all mother was indeed written out by the church.
If there is but one god, who says God is either masculine or feminine? Is it not possible that God can be both or neither?

Or better - just a figment of someone's imagination. One of the biggest problems I have with the "god" idea is that the word GOD is not very old. No one stops to think that the idea WE hold may not have been in the minds of people 5000+ years ago when they looked at the sun and venerated it. Like us today, I will go as far as to say they were familiar with "balls of light" flying in the sky. Odd the sun is the biggest ball of light in the sky. I did a study years back on the consonantal structure of N T R (what we call neter - the alleged word for "god" in Egypt). What I found was a connection to the idea of "awesome" - something that was mind boggling. The idea is, it didn't mean "god". The being in the sky did not pop up until people began to separate the "being" from the "sun" ... another attempt at "thinking" that created a bigger mess.

History teaches us that the winner rewrites history so that the powers that be are happy with it.
Look back to your own youth and understand how the history that you were taught in school no longer exsists.
The answer that you provide that some thing is going to happen either bad or good. You say you don't know what.
But you see I believe that the answer is located Here. With in this group of people is the key. One simply needs to find it.
Turn the key and the truth will be reveled. All we have to do is find the key. I believe that it will be some small fact that has been over looked. Once found, who then can we tell? Will the people here hear and believe? I am sure that a few will, but not all.
Can the world continue on this way? The answer is that all life on this planet is based on change. Those that change
survive, Those that don't well we already know what happens to them.
Do you not see that as we travel down this path there are always others who would belittle us for our reality?
The ufo discussions do indeed run round robin. It is in the conclusions that the truth hides. We have but to find it?

The "truth" (as far as I am concerned) is simplicity personified. We did this to ourselves. History shows no such beliefs as they developed later before the time of the superwave / climate fiasco. CHANGE only occurred in ONE PLACE on the globe. Civilization / history as we have come to know it radiated outward from there. Period. That's it. Go no further.

Suddenly today, ET is in our faces and we don't know why. Based on everything, ET does not show up unless there is a, or going to be a, life altering / gene pool affecting episode. So what's coming? Don't worry about it ... we are NOT responsible for the details. All we need to know is that "they" are here to take care of the details. How are they going to do that? Don't worry about it - that's a detail.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:50 pm

"I believe in Occam's razor ... simplicity before complexity regarding answers."

Though, that's not what Occam says. Occam says the hypothesis should not be complicated... without necessity . It remains that sometimes a complication is going to be necessary. The simpler answer is not always the answer most correct even as it is most likely. The mind is not justified closed based on Occam. I submit that that's the province of the skeptibunky.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts on aliens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next