Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

December 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

C2C with Nick Redfern this past sunday night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: C2C with Nick Redfern this past sunday night   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Did anyone listen to The C2C show sunday night with george knapp. They had nick redfern on and in the last hour callers were on the air and one guy called in calling himself jonathon.

I swear to your god that guy was none other than jim marrs. At first I listened and thought, I know that voice and the more jim, I mean jonathon talked, the more sure I was it was jim marrs.

I know it was jim because the caller was to knowledgeable of the topic and I know jims voice inflections very well from listening to him in other interviews and vids.

Nick had a good show with aliens and the occult connection. I think there is something to it.
Back to top Go down

C2C with Nick Redfern this past sunday night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1