HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
May 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mantle1958
CE 2


Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: MORE PLAUDITS   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:47 am

I found this new magazine to be very enlightening. It is full of information, more than any magazine I have seen before. The only thing I found against it is the light gray type. For persons hard of seeing it was hard to read. But what is within the pages is worth making the effort. It is a virtual "reader" for new persons just entering the field because it covers the past, the present and hopefully the future. All in all it is a great "read" and well worth subscribing to. Thank you for sending me the magazine to peruse.

--
Aileen Garoutté
Aerial Phenomena Research Group
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 299
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Mr. Mantle:

I can't remember if I asked this in another thread or not, but I don't think I did. If by law the Birnes have to report potential copyright or trademark infringement because to not do so means they risk losing it... and the standard procedure of that is the offender gets a warning letter from their lawyer... then why are you still upset about this? If the roles were reversed wouldn't you have done the same?

I'll just tell you flat out if we named Paratopia Quarterly, UFO ________ and our logo looked similar to the UFO Mag logo, I wouldn't be miffed at them for making sure I wasn't infringing on their rights. I'd say, "Oh crap, I didn't realize this was a problem" and change it. Or if I was adamant about my work and had the money and nothing else to do in life, I'd challenge it. But I wouldn't feel like I'm challenging them, I'd feel like I was challenging that my thing was too similar to their thing for which they are protected and I'm not. It really has nothing to do with the Birnes personally, does it? It's about the law.

Their legal obligation is to do X and my obligation is to change or challenge accordingly. I don't see the big deal.

I don't know what went down but let's say it's this:

I go to Bill and tell him, "I'm starting a UFO magazine."

And he says, "That's great! Good luck with it!"

And then I send him a copy of the cover and he forwards it to his lawyer, just to be safe. Then the lawyer goes, "Uh-oh. UFO Matrix? And that's your logo? Too similar. Time to send Mr. Vaeni our standard cease-and-desist letter."

Am I going to spend the rest of my days antagonizing Bill for doing the right thing simply because I don't appreciate being slapped on the wrist by a lawyer? Not a chance.

If the roles were reversed, would I have done the same thing? Yes. BECAUSE. IT'S. THE. LAW.

Would I suspect the lawyer warned Bill before he sent me the letter so Bill should have told me it was a problem first as a friend? No. I would assume the lawyer acts automatically and doesn't tell Bill every time he send s such a letter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
mantle1958
CE 2


Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 am

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
Mr. Mantle:

I can't remember if I asked this in another thread or not, but I don't think I did. If by law the Birnes have to report potential copyright or trademark infringement because to not do so means they risk losing it... and the standard procedure of that is the offender gets a warning letter from their lawyer... then why are you still upset about this? If the roles were reversed wouldn't you have done the same?

I'll just tell you flat out if we named Paratopia Quarterly, UFO ________ and our logo looked similar to the UFO Mag logo, I wouldn't be miffed at them for making sure I wasn't infringing on their rights. I'd say, "Oh crap, I didn't realize this was a problem" and change it. Or if I was adamant about my work and had the money and nothing else to do in life, I'd challenge it. But I wouldn't feel like I'm challenging them, I'd feel like I was challenging that my thing was too similar to their thing for which they are protected and I'm not. It really has nothing to do with the Birnes personally, does it? It's about the law.

Their legal obligation is to do X and my obligation is to change or challenge accordingly. I don't see the big deal.

I don't know what went down but let's say it's this:

I go to Bill and tell him, "I'm starting a UFO magazine."

And he says, "That's great! Good luck with it!"

And then I send him a copy of the cover and he forwards it to his lawyer, just to be safe. Then the lawyer goes, "Uh-oh. UFO Matrix? And that's your logo? Too similar. Time to send Mr. Vaeni our standard cease-and-desist letter."

Am I going to spend the rest of my days antagonizing Bill for doing the right thing simply because I don't appreciate being slapped on the wrist by a lawyer? Not a chance.

If the roles were reversed, would I have done the same thing? Yes. BECAUSE. IT'S. THE. LAW.

Would I suspect the lawyer warned Bill before he sent me the letter so Bill should have told me it was a problem first as a friend? No. I would assume the lawyer acts automatically and doesn't tell Bill every time he send s such a letter.


I've answered this several times elsewhere on this forum so with respect I'll not repeat it all again. Birnes Inc are worried about what they see as 'competition' and nothing more. I wish you every success with your publication and long may it last.

Regards,


Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 299
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:21 pm

If they're worried about competition then don't you think it would be irrational to make an enemy out of one of their writers who will inevitably smear them publicly and potentially in his own magazine? (I don't know if you have, but you could. And you know how sick they are of being attacked. So does it make any sense when you think about it? Could you possibly be wrong as to motivation?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
mantle1958
CE 2


Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
If they're worried about competition then don't you think it would be irrational to make an enemy out of one of their writers who will inevitably smear them publicly and potentially in his own magazine? (I don't know if you have, but you could. And you know how sick they are of being attacked. So does it make any sense when you think about it? Could you possibly be wrong as to motivation?)

Of course I could be wrong. I am after all only human. However I've seen nothing to prove that. In fact, it seems that Birnes Inc, sorry I mean UFO MAGAZINE INC have gone down this route before. If you had listened to Birnes rant about the 2 new 'lousy' UFO publicatins that had just some out that's the only conclusion I can draw. They didn't even have the balls to name the magazines they were ranting about. I assume they meant UFO MATRIX and OpenMinds. Am I wrong ?

I would never attack anyone in our magazine and I have kept my comments to this forum and the one we have linked up with which is UFO EVOLUTION. Their actions may be irrational but who can say ? If they are sick of being atacked then it would seem to be that they've pissed off an awful lot of people and have yet to learn their lesson. Who knows ?

Again, I personally have nothing against UFO MAGAZINE. I had it from issue 1 as California UFO which was long before Birnes came on the scene. I've only met Bill once and he seemed like a nice enough guy even if was talking nonsense to me about the Zigmund Adamski death. I wish UFO MAGAZINE every succes and the same goes to your publication.

Let me put this to you in reverse, if Birnes is siuck of being attacked could I in fact be right ?

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 pm

mantle1958 wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
If they're worried about competition then don't you think it would be irrational to make an enemy out of one of their writers who will inevitably smear them publicly and potentially in his own magazine? (I don't know if you have, but you could. And you know how sick they are of being attacked. So does it make any sense when you think about it? Could you possibly be wrong as to motivation?)

Of course I could be wrong. I am after all only human. However I've seen nothing to prove that. In fact, it seems that Birnes Inc, sorry I mean UFO MAGAZINE INC have gone down this route before. If you had listened to Birnes rant about the 2 new 'lousy' UFO publicatins that had just some out that's the only conclusion I can draw. They didn't even have the balls to name the magazines they were ranting about. I assume they meant UFO MATRIX and OpenMinds. Am I wrong ?

I would never attack anyone in our magazine and I have kept my comments to this forum and the one we have linked up with which is UFO EVOLUTION. Their actions may be irrational but who can say ? If they are sick of being atacked then it would seem to be that they've pissed off an awful lot of people and have yet to learn their lesson. Who knows ?

Again, I personally have nothing against UFO MAGAZINE. I had it from issue 1 as California UFO which was long before Birnes came on the scene. I've only met Bill once and he seemed like a nice enough guy even if was talking nonsense to me about the Zigmund Adamski death. I wish UFO MAGAZINE every succes and the same goes to your publication.

Let me put this to you in reverse, if Birnes is siuck of being attacked could I in fact be right ?

Regards,

Philip.
Philip sunny

Your magazine is a sucess!
You sold two of them.
The one you bought and the one I bought!
Thats wonder full news! Isn't?
I can't wait to get my hands on the next one.
You know its fall here in merry ole Flordia, We have to
prepare for our two days of winter.
I promise you that I will start both fires with your magazine!
Thoug you could change the name to UP in Smoke Basketball

Well TATA ole bean (looking forward to hearing from you!

davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2


Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:59 am

davefair wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
If they're worried about competition then don't you think it would be irrational to make an enemy out of one of their writers who will inevitably smear them publicly and potentially in his own magazine? (I don't know if you have, but you could. And you know how sick they are of being attacked. So does it make any sense when you think about it? Could you possibly be wrong as to motivation?)

Of course I could be wrong. I am after all only human. However I've seen nothing to prove that. In fact, it seems that Birnes Inc, sorry I mean UFO MAGAZINE INC have gone down this route before. If you had listened to Birnes rant about the 2 new 'lousy' UFO publicatins that had just some out that's the only conclusion I can draw. They didn't even have the balls to name the magazines they were ranting about. I assume they meant UFO MATRIX and OpenMinds. Am I wrong ?

I would never attack anyone in our magazine and I have kept my comments to this forum and the one we have linked up with which is UFO EVOLUTION. Their actions may be irrational but who can say ? If they are sick of being atacked then it would seem to be that they've pissed off an awful lot of people and have yet to learn their lesson. Who knows ?

Again, I personally have nothing against UFO MAGAZINE. I had it from issue 1 as California UFO which was long before Birnes came on the scene. I've only met Bill once and he seemed like a nice enough guy even if was talking nonsense to me about the Zigmund Adamski death. I wish UFO MAGAZINE every succes and the same goes to your publication.

Let me put this to you in reverse, if Birnes is siuck of being attacked could I in fact be right ?

Regards,

Philip.
Philip sunny

Your magazine is a sucess!
You sold two of them.
The one you bought and the one I bought!
Thats wonder full news! Isn't?
I can't wait to get my hands on the next one.
You know its fall here in merry ole Flordia, We have to
prepare for our two days of winter.
I promise you that I will start both fires with your magazine!
Thoug you could change the name to UP in Smoke Basketball

Well TATA ole bean (looking forward to hearing from you!

davefair

So it was you who bought the other copy (laughs). And here was me thinking it was Alfred's secret pleasure (laughs).

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:42 am

There was no need. I was sent an unrequested PDF.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2


Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:45 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
There was no need. I was sent an unrequested PDF.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com


That was a mere sample Alfred. Old Birnes went ape on his radio show when he saw the real thing.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WIlhelm
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 114
Age : 39
Location : Hudson Valley, NY
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 am

You fellows certainly could benefit from the intervention of a galactic diplomat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://outpostearth.blogspot.com/
mantle1958
CE 2


Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:14 pm

WIlhelm wrote:
You fellows certainly could benefit from the intervention of a galactic diplomat.

I was being diplomatic, honest (laughs).

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 299
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:31 pm

"Let me put this to you in reverse, if Birnes is siuck of being attacked could I in fact be right ? "

Well no, not on those grounds, because he's attacked from all sorts of angles. For example, I've personally witnessed the jealousy over his having had the UFO Hunters TV show, and I also saw him getting crapped on when certain ufologists ended up on the cutting room floor. They blamed him for a producer's (or editor's) actions the way you may be blaming him for a lawyer's actions.

I also know that I've been attacked for nonsense and smeared and lied about. I'm sure you have too at some point in this, right? It's par for the course, which is a shame.

But even if you're right, how long do you needle a person or a family of people about it? I mean does the punishment fit the crime? Is someone condemned for life because they protected their property in a manner in which you felt slighted? At the end of the day, isn't it better to let it go?

I don't think continually posting reviews of your mag in this forum qualifies as letting it go just because you say you wish UFO Magazine the best. If you're not meaning to needle them with every post, let it be clear that this is the perception of what you're doing by most of us. And so why risk coming off as THAT guy?

Why is peace a four-letter word in ufology? (And I'm guilty of using it as that too!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
mantle1958
CE 2


Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:47 am

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
"Let me put this to you in reverse, if Birnes is siuck of being attacked could I in fact be right ? "

Well no, not on those grounds, because he's attacked from all sorts of angles. For example, I've personally witnessed the jealousy over his having had the UFO Hunters TV show, and I also saw him getting crapped on when certain ufologists ended up on the cutting room floor. They blamed him for a producer's (or editor's) actions the way you may be blaming him for a lawyer's actions.

I also know that I've been attacked for nonsense and smeared and lied about. I'm sure you have too at some point in this, right? It's par for the course, which is a shame.

But even if you're right, how long do you needle a person or a family of people about it? I mean does the punishment fit the crime? Is someone condemned for life because they protected their property in a manner in which you felt slighted? At the end of the day, isn't it better to let it go?

I don't think continually posting reviews of your mag in this forum qualifies as letting it go just because you say you wish UFO Magazine the best. If you're not meaning to needle them with every post, let it be clear that this is the perception of what you're doing by most of us. And so why risk coming off as THAT guy?

Why is peace a four-letter word in ufology? (And I'm guilty of using it as that too!)

Me, needle Birnes Inc ? That's not my intention but I can see how you can read it that way. The very fact that UFO MATRIX exists is needle enough.

Birnes has made quite a few enemies by the sound of it. Remember, if you can't do the time don't commit the crime.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
avatar

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Har! A better example of "Open mouth, insert foot, and echo internationally," one seldom gets to read anymore.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:18 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
Har! A better example of "Open mouth, insert foot, and echo internationally," one seldom gets to read anymore.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

alfred that was gentle of you. I thought you would have said bend over insert head up ass.
I must say that I admire you tact. You haven't driven a diplmat have you/

dave fair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2


Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:50 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
Har! A better example of "Open mouth, insert foot, and echo internationally," one seldom gets to read anymore.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com


More of OpenMinds, UFO MATRIX, insert foot, Birnes Inc rant, lawyers letters received, and the puppets dance.

Regards,

Philip.


Last edited by mantle1958 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2


Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:52 am

davefair wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
Har! A better example of "Open mouth, insert foot, and echo internationally," one seldom gets to read anymore.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

alfred that was gentle of you. I thought you would have said bend over insert head up ass.
I must say that I admire you tact. You haven't driven a diplmat have you/

dave fair

He's still trying to get all his chairs around the table. It would seem you are a few short also otherwise you could have loaned him a couple.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:43 am

phillip,
I have to admit you do have both oars in the water. Shouldn't they be on the opsite sides?
I've never seen any one try to scull the boat from both the front and the back before.
LOl. I liked the chair one, it brought a, much needed, smile to my face.
At least it didn't crack and fall off. I have acquired the second one.
The old woman says that i should sve the money. you know,though, I don't consider it a waste.I feel
there is enough room for both you and bill on this old world
I have a question though, have you seen the adverts for the new movie skylne?
My grand son is threatening to drag me to it.
I remind him about his skunk ape appearance. He just laughs.
I told him he should be carefull some one is libal to shoot him.

Take care

davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2


Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:28 am

davefair wrote:
phillip,
I have to admit you do have both oars in the water. Shouldn't they be on the opsite sides?
I've never seen any one try to scull the boat from both the front and the back before.
LOl. I liked the chair one, it brought a, much needed, smile to my face.
At least it didn't crack and fall off. I have acquired the second one.
The old woman says that i should sve the money. you know,though, I don't consider it a waste.I feel
there is enough room for both you and bill on this old world
I have a question though, have you seen the adverts for the new movie skylne?
My grand son is threatening to drag me to it.
I remind him about his skunk ape appearance. He just laughs.
I told him he should be carefull some one is libal to shoot him.

Take care

davefair

Skyline looks interesting. It would seem that 'Alien' movies are the in-thing at the moment as there are a whole bunch of them due to be released over the next year or so. These include MIB 3, Cowboys and Aliens, Super 8 to name but a few. My friend and colleague at UFO MATRIX Malcolm Robinson is working on a movie called A70 based on an abduction case from Scotland. A70 being the name of the road on which this incident in question took place. I too have a screenplay in progress with actor/writer Nabil Shaban. I just hope that at least one or two of these movies will be worth watching.

Glad I brought a smile to your face.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:08 am

phillip and alfred,
There are so many things to take serioucly in our poor world. A small smile is what I got. A momentary escape from a dreary present headed into a darker futhur.
If I am able to liten some ones day then I am a sucess. It is not much, but at my age it makes me happy.
I went to naples florida to see the naples light. This one appears low to the horizion after dark.
My thought is a mast light on a japans long line fishing boat. One thats run in past the limit at nite.
At least it did appear to be a mast light. (I have some small naval experience) not the contemplation of one.

Cheers

davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steven8
Seeker
avatar

Number of posts : 49
Age : 51
Location : Barberton, OH
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:37 pm

mantle1958 wrote:

Skyline looks interesting. It would seem that 'Alien' movies are the in-thing at the moment as there are a whole bunch of them due to be released over the next year or so. These include MIB 3, Cowboys and Aliens, Super 8 to name but a few. My friend and colleague at UFO MATRIX Malcolm Robinson is working on a movie called A70 based on an abduction case from Scotland. A70 being the name of the road on which this incident in question took place. I too have a screenplay in progress with actor/writer Nabil Shaban. I just hope that at least one or two of these movies will be worth watching.

Glad I brought a smile to your face.

Regards,

Philip.

I believe it's due to tthe year 2012 just being around the corner. Call it 'capitalizing on the situation'. After all, Harry Potter ends this year, so they have to make money somehow, and others see a chance to make an inroad left by the void! farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   

Back to top Go down
 
MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» BENDING BACKWARDS LIKE THE MATRIX
» Medscape's Slideshows Top 10 for 2010 - Diseases of the Nails!
» Craftsman Harris
» looking for Guy (sid) Harris REME 1black Watch LAD
» Rolfe Harris!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Media :: Magazines-
Jump to: