Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Slick and well designed, UfO Matrix magazine is on its way to becoming one of the most informative print media in the world of serious UFO research. Based in Great Britain, it has been quite a while since we have seen this type of quality publication representing the International UFO community at large. It is a magazine where serious researchers can share their work and contribute to an already ample body of work. In Issue no. 1, articles from Italy, the U.S. , Sweden, Turkey, Australia, and Russia are represented. Hopefully with this ambitious endeavor and our support, we will get a few steps closer to full disclosure.

Paola Leopizzi Harris
Investigative Journalist/researcher/ Author
www.paolaharris.con
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Gee. Paola Harris, eh? HACK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.paratopia.net
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 am

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
Gee. Paola Harris, eh? HACK.

Gee Jeremy Vaeni, eh ? Envious little shite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:53 am

www.paolaharris.con

DOT CON? How amusingly Freudian, eh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip

Will issue 2 carry any H2HO? Issue 1 seemed decidedly non-fissionable. The current issue of UFO Magazine, conversely, carries the heavy water, but eschews it for fissionable enriched plutonium and is actually quite explosive.

Closing, let's watch the name calling eh, Mr. Mantle? We may be better at that, too.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WIlhelm
CE 1

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Personally, I think exopolitics is ridiculous and I pay absolutely no attention to everyone involved, but there are like 100 definitions of a hack writer. Under which would Mr. Vaeni classify Paola Harris?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://outpostearth.blogspot.com/
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:00 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
www.paolaharris.con

DOT CON? How amusingly Freudian, eh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip

Will issue 2 carry any H2HO? Issue 1 seemed decidedly non-fissionable. The current issue of UFO Magazine, conversely, carries the heavy water, but eschews it for fissionable enriched plutonium and is actually quite explosive.

Closing, let's watch the name calling eh, Mr. Mantle? We may be better at that, too.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

It would be nice if you applied the same standards to you puppet masters Birnes Inc. It's okay for them to label new UFO magazines as 'lousy' on their radio show but you don't like the comments about Vaeni. I assume you'll be having a word with Vaeni as well for name calling Paola ?

Keep digging that whole Alfred.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:21 am

Oh -- I dig the "whole Alfred" and abhor all incompleteness, but thanks!

Closing, assessment is not name calling.

Ta-Ta!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

Ta-Ta!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Unsurprisingly you have double standrads.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:27 pm

mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

Ta-Ta!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

Whereas that may be true... in as much as I can't know what a professional magazine editor and proof reading expert might mean by the word "standrad," it remains that I have but one standard, Sir, and that standard appreciates a decided difference between being identified as "fecal matter" and being assessed as an alleged inauspicious researcher with a, therefore conjectured, valueless endorsement for your slick high-end pulp, eh? Unsurprisingly, it would appear you have no standard upon which a cogent assessment could even be based, so fecal reference and name-calling is all you have. More's the pity.

"Regrads," (sic)

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:44 pm

WIlhelm wrote:
Personally, I think exopolitics is ridiculous and I pay absolutely no attention to everyone involved, but there are like 100 definitions of a hack writer. Under which would Mr. Vaeni classify Paola Harris?

Hack researcher. I have no clue if she can write.

I define that by having explained to her at a conference in Atlantic City that much of the UFO footage she used was proven fraudulent and asking if she will take it out of her presentation next time. Her answer was that she wouldn't because even though it's bogus, it's aesthetically pleasing. So next time you see her slide/video presentation where she's huffing and puffing about how real all this stuff is and it needs to be taken seriously, just know that she knows her examples of seriousness are bogus and she does not care.

She also tried unsuccessfully to defend the Billy Meier "case" and claims that she knows it's real. Mainly, it seems, this is based on some alleged NASA documents (right) that she's seen and a burned hole in his tree from a laser. If you've ever seen a photo or video of the laser gun, you know it's a toy. That a burned hole in Billy Meier's tree = alien laser gun to this woman makes her either the laziest mathematician on the planet or, as with her photo/video presentation, she just doesn't care, as long as it's attractive to the audience. I'm no mathematician myself but I'm going to guess that attractive-to-audience = book sales and future speaking engagements.

Oh, yeah, plus she's part of that exopolitical nonsense cult. She even "teaches" "classes" on how to be a galactic diplomat. Just typing those words makes me wish I were never born.

So am I envious of any of that? Not on your life. That she is writing for UFO Matrix ensures that I and any thoughtful person will not be reading it. Too much snake oil makes ya sick.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

Ta-Ta!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

Whereas that may be true... in as much as I can't know what a professional magazine editor and proof reading expert might mean by the word "standrad," it remains that I have but one standard, Sir, and that standard appreciates a decided difference between being identified as "fecal matter" and being assessed as an alleged inauspicious researcher with a, therefore conjectured, valueless endorsement for your slick high-end pulp, eh? Unsurprisingly, it would appear you have no standard upon which a cogent assessment could even be based, so fecal reference and name-calling is all you have. More's the pity.

"Regrads," (sic)

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Two words seem to sum you up: fruit cake.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
WIlhelm wrote:

I define that by having explained to her at a conference in Atlantic City that much of the UFO footage she used was proven fraudulent and asking if she will take it out of her presentation next time. Her answer was that she wouldn't because even though it's bogus, it's aesthetically pleasing. So next time you see her slide/video presentation where she's huffing and puffing about how real all this stuff is and it needs to be taken seriously, just know that she knows her examples of seriousness are bogus and she does not care.

She also tried unsuccessfully to defend the Billy Meier "case" and claims that she knows it's real. Mainly, it seems, this is based on some alleged NASA documents (right) that she's seen and a burned hole in his tree from a laser. If you've ever seen a photo or video of the laser gun, you know it's a toy. That a burned hole in Billy Meier's tree = alien laser gun to this woman makes her either the laziest mathematician on the planet or, as with her photo/video presentation, she just doesn't care, as long as it's attractive to the audience. I'm no mathematician myself but I'm going to guess that attractive-to-audience = book sales and future speaking engagements.

Oh, yeah, plus she's part of that exopolitical nonsense cult. She even "teaches" "classes" on how to be a galactic diplomat. Just typing those words makes me wish I were never born.

So am I envious of any of that? Not on your life. That she is writing for UFO Matrix ensures that I and any thoughtful person will not be reading it. Too much snake oil makes ya sick.

Who says she's writing for UFO MATRIX ? I'd check your 'facts' before you drink any more of that snake oil if I were you.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steven8
Seeker

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Philip, I am glad that your magazine seems to be doing well, and that professionals in the field are recognizing it, but to attempt to elicit praise on a competitor's forum strikes me as odd. To announce it is one thing, if you've been a long time member here is one thing, but what I have read is amazing. You obviously encountered legal issues with UFO Magazine, and you came to air those here, where fans and contributors dwell, not lawyers. Those issues don't belong here, and you also go as far as to put down the Birnes, who run this enterprise, of which these folks on the forum are (once again) fans and contributors, and you openly wonder at why you receive negativity back.

I have seen this before, on another sight where a member developed a competing product, came to the forum and started announcing his product and the exact reasons why it was so much better than this product, etc. and he really got ticked when he met resistance.

Weird. Just promote your product on your site and in your advertisements and good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:26 pm

mantle1958 wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
WIlhelm wrote:

Who says she's writing for UFO MATRIX ? I'd check your 'facts' before you drink any more of that snake oil if I were you.

Regards,

Philip.

You're right. Apologies. She only endorses the mag. Although, if you're putting her out there as a credible person endorsing your mag, would you accept her as a writer?

Meanwhile, Steven8 has the right idea, IMO. But something tells me you're still here only because you think you're rubbing it in the eye of the Birnes'.
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:45 am

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
She even "teaches" "classes" on how to be a galactic diplomat. Just typing those words makes me wish I were never born.

Very Happy

Upon completion of this class, do the newly ordained diplomats get some kind of shiny ID card? Or, perhaps, a prescription for Haldol?

Thank you for explaining, though. If what you say is true, I would label such a person much worse than a hack. You were actually being nice; or, at least reserved.

Incidentally, i teach classes on how to become a Dodge Diplomat.

And I certainly do give out shiny ID cards. And badges. And brake fluid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://outpostearth.blogspot.com/
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:53 am

steven8 wrote:
Philip, I am glad that your magazine seems to be doing well, and that professionals in the field are recognizing it, but to attempt to elicit praise on a competitor's forum strikes me as odd. To announce it is one thing, if you've been a long time member here is one thing, but what I have read is amazing. You obviously encountered legal issues with UFO Magazine, and you came to air those here, where fans and contributors dwell, not lawyers. Those issues don't belong here, and you also go as far as to put down the Birnes, who run this enterprise, of which these folks on the forum are (once again) fans and contributors, and you openly wonder at why you receive negativity back.

I have seen this before, on another sight where a member developed a competing product, came to the forum and started announcing his product and the exact reasons why it was so much better than this product, etc. and he really got ticked when he met resistance.

Weird. Just promote your product on your site and in your advertisements and good luck to you.

That's your opinion which I respect but do not agree with. You see I don't look at as a competing product (your words) and I've never said its so much better (your words) than any other publication. It is Birnes Inc that look at it as a competing product which I find rather sad to be honest. This is a public forum and surely the members of it have a right to know of what else is available to read out there ? If those that run this don't like this then would it not be better to run a private forum ? No, of course not. Therefore I will continue to provide the forum members with information on alternative publications like ours at UFO MATRIX.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:04 am

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
WIlhelm wrote:

Regards,

Philip.

You're right. Apologies. She only endorses the mag. Although, if you're putting her out there as a credible person endorsing your mag, would you accept her as a writer?

Meanwhile, Steven8 has the right idea, IMO. But something tells me you're still here only because you think you're rubbing it in the eye of the Birnes'.

Any and all articles we may receive are looked at and considered for possible publication but there are no guarantees. If Paola, or anyone else for that matter submitted an article it would be looked at carefully. I may not agree with some of the material we publush, nor do we have the time or resources to check all the facts of every article we receive, nor does UFO MAGAZINE I might add.

We have had many endorsements for the mag some of which are elsewhere on this forum but most of them go unpublished. My motives are to let the forum members know that UFO MATRIX is available, a lot of people seem to like it, and it is available in the USA. No one of course is under any obligation to buy it but they can't make such a decision if they are unaware of its availability.

I have continued to say that I wish UFO MAGAZINE every success but reserve the right to let the forum members know that there is an alternative, that is UFO MATRIX. There are others of course such as OpenMinds which is an excellent publication.

But going back to hack researchers/writers, there are those that would consider all ufologists in the same category. In ufology there is usually no wrongs and no rights, just a difference of opinion instead. What you class as hack others may class as great. Who is right ?

Maybe you'll consider a submission to UFO MATRIX ?

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:15 am

mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

Ta-Ta!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

"Regrads," (sic)

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

Brilliant retort, Phil! Top marks lad! No, really! I'm sure we'll see the evidence of such incisive literary acumen as you heroically steer the UFO MATRIX funerary barge through these ever quickening ufological waters... ...for many years! Well, dog years... mmmmmm ...how long's a housefly year? Dust bin bacteria? A photon at rest? A degraded electron failing its limp to the battery barn?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:13 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

Ta-Ta!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

"Regrads," (sic)

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

Brilliant retort, Phil! Top marks lad! No, really! I'm sure we'll see the evidence of such incisive literary acumen as you heroically steer the UFO MATRIX funerary barge through these ever quickening ufological waters... ...for many years! Well, dog years... mmmmmm ...how long's a housefly year? Dust bin bacteria? A photon at rest? A degraded electron failing its limp to the battery barn?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

I rest my case m'lud. No more evidence required.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steven8
Seeker

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:33 pm

mantle1958 wrote:
steven8 wrote:

That's your opinion which I respect but do not agree with. You see I don't look at as a competing product (your words) and I've never said its so much better (your words) than any other publication. It is Birnes Inc that look at it as a competing product which I find rather sad to be honest. This is a public forum and surely the members of it have a right to know of what else is available to read out there ? If those that run this don't like this then would it not be better to run a private forum ? No, of course not. Therefore I will continue to provide the forum members with information on alternative publications like ours at UFO MATRIX.

Regards,

Philip.

Okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:49 pm

mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

Ta-Ta!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

"Regrads," (sic)

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

Sorry Phil, that only works where your "case," such as it is, is remotely made, eh? Otherwise it's just words pathetically book-ended together illustrating the tediously obnoxious mewlings of the intractable unremarkable and signifying precisely bupkis. Game. Set. Match.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:04 am

"In ufology there is usually no wrongs and no rights, just a difference of opinion instead."

I agree. And that's one of the myriad problems with this alleged field. In fact, I gave you some concrete examples of why Paola shouldn't be taken seriously as a researcher. It seems your answer is, "So what?"

My answer is, Jeff Ritzmann and I will be publishing our own magazine in January called, Paratopia Quarterly. It will be a PDF, not in stores (so not in competition with anyone), and will cover far more than ufology. Some of us get tired of the same old voices saying the same old things and pretending all opinions hold the same weight.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:15 am

WIlhelm wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
She even "teaches" "classes" on how to be a galactic diplomat. Just typing those words makes me wish I were never born.

Very Happy

Upon completion of this class, do the newly ordained diplomats get some kind of shiny ID card? Or, perhaps, a prescription for Haldol?

Thank you for explaining, though. If what you say is true, I would label such a person much worse than a hack. You were actually being nice; or, at least reserved.

Incidentally, i teach classes on how to become a Dodge Diplomat.

Oh-! Say well done! Extremly well done.

Gracious Philip,
I know you are enjoying yourself.
I am glad that your magazine is doing well.
I actually got one.
My only complaint is the picture of the indains.
Terrible quality there.
I will say that you and bill are side by side in the astronomy section right next to the aircraft stuff.

Your vitriolic nature does give me some questions and answers.
Alfred in his replies shows that for a blue guy he is extremely erute in his replies. I wish I could write that well.

Well ta-ta old bean
do stop by and leave me a note.

Davefair.

And I certainly do give out shiny ID cards. And badges. And brake fluid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 am

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
"In ufology there is usually no wrongs and no rights, just a difference of opinion instead."

I agree. And that's one of the myriad problems with this alleged field. In fact, I gave you some concrete examples of why Paola shouldn't be taken seriously as a researcher. It seems your answer is, "So what?"

My answer is, Jeff Ritzmann and I will be publishing our own magazine in January called, Paratopia Quarterly. It will be a PDF, not in stores (so not in competition with anyone), and will cover far more than ufology. Some of us get tired of the same old voices saying the same old things and pretending all opinions hold the same weight.

I respect your opinions regarding Paola but as a magazine editor I remain, or try ti, impartial. It's not always easy but I do try. It's not a case of "so what" but a case of diplomacy. I trust you can see the differance.

Paratopia Quarterly, well all I can say is good luck. I don't see any publication as competition unlike Birnes Inc. If you read UFO MATRIX you'll see that there is a wide mix of columnists and writers from many different parts of the world thus trying to achieve the same as you in some respects. Not just the same old voices but a mixture instead.

The more publications we have the better in my opinion and I wish you every success. It's a good job you've not called UFO Paratoipia as you too could have felt the wrath of UFO MAGAZINE INC and their lawyers (laughs).

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:46 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

Ta-Ta!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

"Regrads," (sic)

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Regards,

Philip.

Sorry Phil, that only works where your "case," such as it is, is remotely made, eh? Otherwise it's just words pathetically book-ended together illustrating the tediously obnoxious mewlings of the intractable unremarkable and signifying precisely bupkis. Game. Set. Match.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

You've not got all your chairs around the table Alfred as you've made it abundantly clear.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS   

Back to top Go down

MORE PLAUDIRS FOR UFO MATRIX - THIS FROM PAOLA HARRIS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next