The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapUFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barUFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapUFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barUFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-05-26

UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Gigas wrote:

Something is wrong with this picture we are seeing. If the air traffic control was interrupted, why was there no announcement made by the media or am I missing that there was one.

There were news stories about the "gas smell" at the radar facility, and most mentioned that it caused some delays at all the airports.

But there still was something weird going on that day, whatever it might be. I'm just not really into "UFOs" which don't look great on film and could be anything. It seems like we've been taking anything as a UFO lately, when it used to have to be something more inexplicable.

I've seen much better UFOs - on film and in the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://outpostearth.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:45 pm

The more I see of UFO claims, the more it appears to me, that this stuff is being made to order. It maybe a few cointelpro mis info agents working the crowds and media into a frenzy of obscure hysteria and total media confusion to the actual phenomena. I suspect the power that openly surrounds us is working its black magic to keep the truth hidden by orchestrating bizarre events that confound thought based logic on the full discovery of the UFO.

Unlike stories of old, these new events are becoming more outrages and baffling with video destroying credibility of the UFO. Like I said somewhere before, it shows itself but becomes illusive when investigated. The closer to an answer of its reality the more distant it becomes.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Project Bluebeam anyone ?

FW .
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:23 pm

free wheel wrote:
Project Bluebeam anyone ?

FW .

If that's the case, then they need a bigger budget. Maybe they should have a bake sale or something.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Good idea Wilhelm !
But i think the softly , softly approach would make more sense .

FW .
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Ok, I've had a bad cold the past few days, so I've had plenty of time to look into this.

I can find no daylight images or video from 10/13 in NYC that rules out those stupid yellow balloons. In fact, in the best video I can find, even the guys filming think they are balloons and I'm sure they had a much clearer view than any video could ever show. Furthermore, they probably had no idea about that event in Times Square involving hundreds of yellow balloons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv9fr_Ades0

Of course, I'm not a search engine, so if anyone knows of anything anomalous which I may not have seen, then go ahead and post it. Just make sure it is actually from NYC on Oct 13th, unlike this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvUUt1pXt4Y

I have no clue why the vid is shot sideways, but that is definitely not anywhere in NYC. Not only is there a low horizon, devoid of any buildings (it's possible to maybe find a site like that in Queens), but those kids sound like they are from Utah or Texas or something. That video is definitely not from NY, and probably isn't from the 13th.

I've used the most egregious of the false videos I've seen, just to illustrate the point. There are others which are more subtle and harder to discern when or where they are from. Remember, this is the internet; people are pulling bs just for fun.

Now, on to the Earth cam footage.

That is a time lapse camera, which I've noticed repeats scenes every so often. I've been watching it intermittently, and I've seen times where a single airplane was moving across the shot, and then from one frame to the next, the plane (light) appeared to have "backed up." In the next shot, it was back where one would expect, as it moves across the screen.

My point being, that camera is completely useless for any investigation. It is untrustworthy that what you are seeing is an accurate representation of reality. I have a bunch of random screenshots that I've taken from that cam over the past few days, and I've been able to duplicate everything except for the lights which move up and down. I think those were news helicopters, specifically there because of news stories related to the day light balloon event. The Oct 13th stills from that camera posted all over the internet were from around 10:45, I believe, and most news broadcasts here (and most places) are from 10pm - 11:30.

This, of course, leaves the "gas smell" at the Westbury radar facility which caused a semi-evacuation of the building. Just a big coincidence? Someone in a high position having a laugh? Remember, though, it was in between the two events. It's just weird, that's all i can really say about it.

Just as weird as an event in NYC, probably scheduled months in advance, releasing a bunch of balloons, which normally calm NYers mistook for UFOs on the very day that Mr. Fulham had predicted UFOs over major cities. Very, very strange.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:50 pm

There is something weird about this whole thing Wilhelm . The El Paso event 2 days later !!

Thank you for your input on this thread Wilhelm . I asked for information specifically from New Yorkers and you supplied . Thank you .

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 pm

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_16353300

Golden Knights pyrotechnic jump in El Paso on the 15th.

Here's a couple of vids from 2008 and 2009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17BS0muHByM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v408GV8C_Hw
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:29 am

Interesting comparison , The Golden Knights . But i have to say that these guys are clearly nothing like what we see at El Paso in my view . You can clearly see the chute canopy early on in their decent . Illuminated quite brightly by the "fireworks " or whatever , they have attached to them . Also i assume that once these guys jump from the plane , that they have now way of completely stopping their decent and then hanging motionless for a period of time .
I did not see these guys form any kind of prolonged static formation ?

I could be wrong , and this could be a plausible explanation for some . Not me though .

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:46 pm

I was listening to C2C last night and a woman called in to give an update on the manhatten ufo story. She said sunday they had military aircraft flying over as if looking for something. She than says there were triabgle lights in the sky.

Now we have this same scenario occur in the skies of texas.

Project bluebeam............. affraid
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Yes , interesting indeed . Do the military fly on a regular basis over NY ?

Something doesn't sit quite right with me .... Hmm . Plus far too many people eager to debunk all these happenings .
If someone thinks they have witnessed a UFO but i think otherwise , why spend so much time trying to convince them that there is a mundane explanation for their sighting ? I would have thought that most people have far more important things to be getting on with .
As for Project BB . It certainly is a possibility . Not like it's something that the PTB have never thought of !

FW . Wink
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:09 pm

free wheel wrote:
Interesting comparison , The Golden Knights . But i have to say that these guys are clearly nothing like what we see at El Paso in my view . You can clearly see the chute canopy early on in their decent. Illuminated quite brightly by the "fireworks " or whatever , they have attached to them.

Not in that Cocoa Beach video I posted. It looks exactly like the El Paso video except it was closer.

free wheel wrote:

Also i assume that once these guys jump from the plane , that they have now way of completely stopping their decent and then hanging motionless for a period of time .
I did not see these guys form any kind of prolonged static formation ?

Then you didn't watch the first vid.

There is nothing in the El Paso video to suggest they were hovering or motionless. It's white lights on a black sky. It might appear that they are hovering, but against a black background you have no way of knowing. To me, they look like they are falling.

The fact that they were in El Paso, and something extremely similar is seem in the sky is really all that needs to be said. But, to go even further than needed, I found a video from last year that looks almost exactly the same.

Gigas wrote:
I was listening to C2C last night and a woman called in to give an update on the manhatten ufo story. She said sunday they had military aircraft flying over as if looking for something. She than says there were triabgle lights in the sky.

No photos or video? Then it definitely didn't happen. You can only start to decide whether or not to believe a person after you have determined if their claim is possible. It is impossible for "military planes" to have been in the skies of NYC "looking for something" and no one caught anything on video, or at the very least, thousands and thousands of people talking about it. I'm assuming that by "military planes" she means fighter jets, otherwise how would she know what is a military plane and what isn't? And how, exactly, would one determine whether or not a fighter jet is looking for something? That woman on C2C probably never stepped foot in NYC in her life.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:02 am

Quote :
No photos or video? Then it definitely didn't happen. You can only start to decide whether or not to believe a person after you have determined if their claim is possible. It is impossible for "military planes" to have been in the skies of NYC "looking for something" and no one caught anything on video, or at the very least, thousands and thousands of people talking about it. I'm assuming that by "military planes" she means fighter jets, otherwise how would she know what is a military plane and what isn't? And how, exactly, would one determine whether or not a fighter jet is looking for something? That woman on C2C probably never stepped foot in NYC in her life.

Well , there are no pics or video of the Earth forming either so where does that leave us ?

And i would say that nothing is impossible , exept perhaps the ability to determine whether or not something is possible ! We simply don't know everything , and as long as thats the case we are of course fumbling in the dark .
Not saying that you are wrong in your deduction of the events over NY or El Paso recently , just that i like to keep an open mind and have a deep mistrust of the MSM
. That is why i asked you early on if you had personally witnessed the events over NY on the 13 th Oct . to which you replied "no " It would of course be great to hear from someone that did . Maybe then we could get a fresh view on these events , not just the usual stuff fed to us by the media which i am sure you understand are completely under the thumb .
Believing everything you are told , no matter how plausible it would seem is just that , believing .

Yes , they may have been balloons , or planes or skydivers but none of us know that for a fact . If the multitude of sightings globally these days are all balloons then balloon manufacturing is a business that i might consider getting into !

FW .

Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:53 am

free wheel wrote:

Well , there are no pics or video of the Earth forming either so where does that leave us ?

And i would say that nothing is impossible , exept perhaps the ability to determine whether or not something is possible ! We simply don't know everything , and as long as thats the case we are of course fumbling in the dark .

Plenty of things are close enough to impossible to pass for it. Fighter jets over NYC without thousands of people seeing them, hundreds of thousands hearing them, and millions talking about it is one of those things.

In fact, I'm close enough to have heard them if they were there, was looking at the sky that night for anything unusual, and, being in NY on the days following 9/11, I'm pretty familiar with what fighter jets flying over the area sounds and looks like. Those sorts of planes just don't fly over NY.

And, if they weren't fighter jets, but some other sort of 'military plane" then how did this person know? Did she identify the aircraft. If she knew it was military, then she would likely be able to identify various military aircraft. And if they were doing reconnaissance, why fly low in a plane, when a helicopter would go relatively unnoticed? Of course, these planes must have been low for this woman to identify them as military. Unless they were fighter jets which everyone would have heard.

In other words, it makes no sense at all. Not even a little bit.

free wheel wrote:

Not saying that you are wrong in your deduction of the events over NY or El Paso recently , just that i like to keep an open mind and have a deep mistrust of the MSM
. That is why i asked you early on if you had personally witnessed the events over NY on the 13 th Oct . to which you replied "no " It would of course be great to hear from someone that did . Maybe then we could get a fresh view on these events , not just the usual stuff fed to us by the media which i am sure you understand are completely under the thumb .
Believing everything you are told , no matter how plausible it would seem is just that , believing .

I base my opinions on the actual events, not what the media says. There is a video that looks like balloons, the guy holding the camera thinks they are balloons, and it is a fact that an event was taking place not too far away involving hundreds of yellow balloons.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with "Believing everything you are told." Told by whom? Myself?

free wheel wrote:

Yes , they may have been balloons , or planes or skydivers but none of us know that for a fact . If the multitude of sightings globally these days are all balloons then balloon manufacturing is a business that i might consider getting into !

You take them down individually, and you're left with the interesting ones. Otherwise, you have a data set which is too large and faulty to do anything with.

I'm interested in UFOs, not pyrotechnic stunts, and certainly not balloons.

There are plenty of times when the explanations make no sense. Mothman was probably not an owl. The Hudson Valley UFO was probably not stunt planes. And, thousands of other cases, I'm sure. Things like that are what's of interest, not the easily explained.

While all this crap was going on, some guy in Virginia witnessed a giant flying black rectangle.

http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national/floating-black-box-ufo-makes-no-sense-to-virginia-man

That sure as hell wasn't yellow balloons or skydivers, or anything that I could even imagine. It's just one guy saying it, and of course, could be total BS; but, in my experience, when people make stuff up it's more mundane and not often something as odd as a 150 foot long flying shoebox.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRKnGnjjLY4&feature=related

Ok , i know it's CBS and all but take another look at this one . Three presumably tethered ballons .The tight formation for the first 4 plus minutes seems plausible , but what happens at around 4mins 30 ? If perhaps the strings broke due to , i don't know Sky scissors or something , would they hold this formation steady for the next 3 mins ?
FW .
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:44 am

I don't see what being from cbs has to do with anything. Do news cameras show a different version of reality?

At any rate, thanks for the HD footage. In 720p, you can see very clearly that they are yellow and you can even kinda see the part where a balloon is tied.

But, after whatever was holding the three together came undone (probably scotch tape), they didn't keep a formation, they started to slowly drift apart, as small balloons in a calm wind would be expected to do.

On the contrary, if they flew apart quickly in calm winds, then that would be anomalous.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 am

Quote :
"WIlhelm"]I don't see what being from cbs has to do with anything. Do news cameras show a different version of reality?

Well , a lot of the time yes ! It's called propoganda .

Quote :
At any rate, thanks for the HD footage. In 720p, you can see very clearly that they are yellow and you can even kinda see the part where a balloon is tied.

Your eyes are better than mine in that case !

Quote :
But, after whatever was holding the three together came undone (probably scotch tape), they didn't keep a formation, they started to slowly drift apart, as small balloons in a calm wind would be expected to do.

Not a ballon expert , but in my experience a piece of string is usually enough to hold some balloons together .

Quote :
On the contrary, if they flew apart quickly in calm winds, then that would be anomalous.

It is likely at that altitude that the windspeed was anything but calm . How high would you estimate these balloons to be in this footage ? I know it's very hard to estimate , but a rough idea ?

FW .
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:47 am

Just found some footage of those balloons again ! Over Moscow Jan 2010 ! This time they had lights in them though . Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRKnGnjjLY4&feature=related

But seriously , this shape of objects in the sky is becoming more and more prevalent , and are being seen in many parts of the world on a regular basis these days .

Oh and here is some good footage from Moscow yesterday .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EzGF0Pf2R8

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Seems this ufo flurry maybe some kind of hollyweird viral campaign for a movie opening soon.

Article -

Which Upcoming Alien Invasion Film is Using UFO Sightings as Viral Marketing?

Come on, Hollywood marketing-types: Fess up. Which of you are responsible for the recent UFO sightings in both Manhattan and El Paso? (I’m looking at you Skyline and/or Battle: Los Angeles.) Because I’m far too cynical and grounded to believe that these mysterious, floating lights can be anything other than viral marketing run amok
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:52 pm

May well be Gigas . Wouldn't suprise me . Like the twist on Hollywood !

FW .
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:18 am

free wheel wrote:

It is likely at that altitude that the windspeed was anything but calm

At what altitude, since you're asking me in the very next sentence?

free wheel wrote:
How high would you estimate these balloons to be in this footage ? I know it's very hard to estimate , but a rough idea ?

Not very high if you can still see them. Consider that most birds, in their everyday business, are flying at around 500 feet. If a goose is flying around, you can see him pretty well. A goose is roughly the size of those 3 balloons tied together.

My guess? No more than 2,000 feet, if that. You're not spotting a balloon from half a mile away.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Well a little over 2.500 feet is half a mile if i am correct .
Still not convinced By the balloon theory myself , although it ticks quite a few boxes .
This is interesting footage from Mexico . Are these also balloons ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTFsHLhBtDw

FW .
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:52 pm

That's right, which is why I said no more than 2000 feet.

And no other footage is relevant. All over the internet, people are trotting out other footage that "looks the same" as the NY video. That Mexico event looks nothing like the NY video. You know what looks exactly like the NY video? Balloons.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 am

WIlhelm wrote:
That's right, which is why I said no more than 2000 feet.

And no other footage is relevant. All over the internet, people are trotting out other footage that "looks the same" as the NY video. That Mexico event looks nothing like the NY video. You know what looks exactly like the NY video? Balloons.

The ones I saw in jacksonville looked just like that but not so many and they werent blowing arround. Except the one that floated from one
group to the other. Just floating arround in the afternoon sky.
The radio said weather ballons.

Coud be.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:44 am

I didn't see the Jacksonville one. Did it look like the NY balloons, or the Mexican orbs?

This whole nonsense is, just as I thought, taking attention away from what should have been on the national news last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erc6bCME9Wg

That was on local news, but the story didn't go far. People should be looking at that rather than obvious balloons in NYC. The explanation is that there was a nearby wedding which released a bunch of chinese lantern type things. I've seen the wedding video and it doesn't really match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!   UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO 's NEW YORK 10.13 10 !!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next