HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Blackwinter's Encounters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
battlecreekdavid
New Member


Number of posts : 13
Age : 48
Location : Battle Creek, Michigan
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Actually, the Jews were used in countless, horrific medical experiments conducted by the Nazis for their own evil pleasures. They did so in the name of science, supposedly. The Nazis believed themselves as being a master race of humans. What if these so-called aliens couldn't care less about our pain and suffering? Even Stephen Hawkings believes in the possibility of benevolent (however, you spell it) extraterrestrials. Are we to expect aliens to necessarily be peaceful, loving, and good? If aliens are intelligent, then they too would know the difference between good and evil. Think about that Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars. Now there was a really bad alien. Or what about that alien thing in the movie "Alien."

Regardless if Blackwinter's encounter is real, I think you should join a church, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, ask for His forgiveness, and repent. Open up the Bible, and read God's Word. It'll change your life. I recommend starting with the Gospel of Matthew, followed by the Gospel of John. Or you could reverse that order. God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 67
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:21 pm

battlecreekdavid wrote:
What if these so-called aliens couldn't care less about our pain and suffering?

So we accept that aliens could be emotionless psychopaths, but, for some odd reason, we can't say that intelligence breeds respect?



Even Stephen Hawkings believes in the possibility of benevolent (however, use spell it) extraterrestrials. Are we to expect aliens to necessarily be peaceful, loving, and good?

Maybe just smart enough to know the difference? I personally believe their "view of things" is WAY beyond what we rattle around in our heads. It also explains the "distance factor" ... as in they are letting us create our own picture of this, and that is called free will. The bottom line in that case would be - go ahead and believe what you want to believe. You have a brain - if you refuse to use it, whose fault is it?


If aliens are intelligent, then they too would know the difference between good and evil. Think about that Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars. Now there was a really bad alien. Or what about that alien thing in the movie "Alien."

Now you use "movies" as real life data to project a picture of evil aliens? When does it stop?




Regardless if Blackwinter's encounter is real, I think you should join a church, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, ask for His forgiveness, and repent. Open up the Bible, and read God's Word. It'll change your life. I recommend starting with the Gospel of Matthew, followed by the Gospel of John. Or you could reverse that order.

Been there, done that. In fact that was my research project starting point back in 1973. My final conclusions are: Paul was wrong, because if you look at the text the "day of the lord" was supposed to have happened 2000 years ago, and, it didn't. Now, you are going to have to go into the work of the modern scholars who have gone into this much deeper than this base explanation. The question is: Will you? Now YOU are at the crossroads and it is YOU that has to decide if you will take this study on. The UFO subject is no different. They are leaving YOU to decide, which means YOU have to study the data. And if there is NO DATA (just the product of people's active imaginations) ... there is NO STUDY.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:52 pm

So ....... I read someones account of their experience and regardless , i should join a church ?


FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 67
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:15 pm

free wheel wrote:
So ....... I read someones account of their experience and regardless , i should join a church ?

Everyone is "somewhere" in the myriad of possibilities we could wind up stuck in because of the way we think, or don't think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:23 pm

So would joining a church stop the aliens from snatching people or is that just a recruitment statement by god.

Have a look at my sig and know that came out of the bibles Ephesians 6:12

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 4:9 "All this I will give you," he said to jesus, "if you will bow down and worship me."

This world is the devils domain and jesus was just another visitor.

Now, the alien could be the devils work in its Dominion over the earth.

Its a fallible doctrine made to rule the unwashed rabble for power over souls and the spirit of life.

Aliens do whatever it is they do and no one can stop them till they let you go. Try to save someone after the alien takes them. You won't know because the alien is master of space time over our time and space.

That is all I will write of the bable and jesus. End of story...........

Back to top Go down
metoo
New Member


Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Some general comments   Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:40 pm

I am skeptical about any abduction claim in general but I never categorically claim anyone's story is untrue. I don't think we should assume because someone's story doesn't fit our idea of what an abduction should be or could be that it is false. There is no reason at all IMO to believe that aliens would be moral or caring just because they are presumed more intelligent (after all they have space ships so they should be smarter than us right?). Using humans as an example, psychopaths are often brilliant but have no empathy/sympathy for others. Humans are more intelligent than animals (usually) but we humans sometimes treat them horribly.

I know many things which are "unbelievable" turn out to be true while many things that seem to be quite "believable" turn out to be untrue. So I'll just say thank you for sharing your story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:06 am

gigas,
I absolutely refuse to pick up the codex gigas. That things wieghts a whoping one hundred and twenty eight pounds.
Tis bad enough that the interant preacher runs arround shoutting that the devil came in a space ship.
I don't know never having had an alien encounter, not to count the dog girl in the bar at three. How ever I did, the next morning, consider chewing my own arm off to get out of there.
I know that there are large numbers of people, who disappear, with no trace ever to be found.
Thirty years ago there was a young girl walking a racoon on a leash. She and the racoon were never found, not even a trace.

davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 67
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:19 pm

metoo wrote:
I don't think we should assume because someone's story doesn't fit our idea of what an abduction should be or could be that it is false.

This is why proof is needed. Did you ever see that video: There's a 20 percent chance we're living in a computer simulation. Are we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 pm

We maybe Onlchild , there is no way of proving it either way .

If we were in fact , living in a computer simulation , would it still be a simulation ?

Just rambling .


FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 67
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm

free wheel wrote:
We maybe Onlchild , there is no way of proving it either way .

If we were in fact , living in a computer simulation , would it still be a simulation ?

Just rambling .

Yeah it would (that's why the background for the universe is black - they never wrote a background scheme for it )

Someone else said we are living in a black hole. Are we?

The idea is, we need proof. Aliens were "friendly" in the 50s, but suddenly Betty and Barney Hill had a new story and that story pattern grew exponentially over the years. I couldn't verify any of it, so it's useless to me because of what has gone on in my life, and abductions like we read about never happened to me once since the mid-fifties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4
avatar

Number of posts : 455
Age : 71
Location : Tampa, Flordia
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:58 pm

But only child,
if we had proof it would be on tv... wait a moment...........It was on tv.
Oh! no one believed it. They just said it was strange lights.
Or was that weather ballons..... or maybe swamp gas...... mass hypnosis?

The only proof that we have is what happened to us. It can only be proof to us.
Strange that in a world full of cyber activity the only proofs are videos and still pictures.
I personally draw the line at taking shots at every thing I don't understand.
Hmmm well maybe politicans are the exception to that one.

I do however grok what you say.
Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 67
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:11 am

davefair wrote:

The only proof that we have is what happened to us. It can only be proof to us.
But there is a problem with the "way" people handle said "proof." The scientific method MUST be used in EVERY case, meaning that every person with "information" must tear it apart and prove or disprove it. Most of this stuff is unverifiable and cannot be used to construct a picture. In my final conclusions, part of the picture states "IT" is coming, and we are to take all of our beliefs (interpretations of the picture) and chuck them. Why? We are doing it all wrong. Regarding "IT" ... do we know, or could we possibly determine, what "IT" is? Only by the overall context of the picture I am holding, which shows a destruction event. There is also a certain percentage chance that "IT" is something else; some undisclosed event - like, maybe an arrival? It also could be just the restoration of the original information we lost 5000+ years ago, and there is plenty of time to disseminate this information. Since I can't say for sure, then it goes on a shelf in my head as an incomplete / unverifiable picture, and time will tell.

The idea is, be careful what you label as proof ... the word "proof" implies that you "have PROVEN" the data.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   

Back to top Go down
 
Blackwinter's Encounters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Abduction-
Jump to: