The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Hello from Blackwinter Vote_lcapHello from Blackwinter I_voting_barHello from Blackwinter Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Hello from Blackwinter Vote_lcapHello from Blackwinter I_voting_barHello from Blackwinter Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Hello from Blackwinter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello from Blackwinter Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Blackwinter   Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Just got here,been watching UFO Hunters for a while now and decided to step in out of the cold.
I'm Canadian,that's about all I'll willingly reveal about myself,which likely won't surprise any of you one bit. Wink

I do have some things to say,I have had some experiences,and am working on getting past my reservations and apprehensions so as to be able to speak about them.Neither I nor those who have shared my experiences consider ourselves Contactees in the traditional sense.
More later,as and when.

Blackwinter[i]
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blackwinter   Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:49 am

Blackwinter wrote:
Just got here,been watching UFO Hunters for a while now and decided to step in out of the cold.
I'm Canadian,that's about all I'll willingly reveal about myself,which likely won't surprise any of you one bit. Wink

I do have some things to say,I have had some experiences,and am working on getting past my reservations and apprehensions so as to be able to speak about them.Neither I nor those who have shared my experiences consider ourselves Contactees in the traditional sense.
More later,as and when.

Blackwinter[i]
I don't think being canadian is much of a handicap. Welcome from sunny florida.
Please tell us about your experiences?

Davefair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blackwinter   Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:13 am

davefair wrote:
Blackwinter wrote:

More later,as and when.

Blackwinter[i]
I don't think being canadian is much of a handicap. Welcome from sunny florida.
Please tell us about your experiences?

Davefair

Well,being Canadian isn't much of a handicap until the snow starts getting deep and it hits minus 30 degrees Celsius.
...then it starts becoming something of an annual endurance contest held by Mother Nature. Smile

I and those who've shared the experiences with me are presently trying to decide whether to post our experiences here or send it into the magazine as a proper article,and we're considering other venues also.
The thing of it is,our experiences don't match up with the generally-accepted 'norm'...if there can be said for such a thing existing in regards to the overall concepts of UFOs and such related to them.
Still,we do feel the effort to speak of what we experienced needs to be made,to make people aware that the UFO phenomenon involves much more than merely the Greys and the types of ships and experiences people have come to accept as 'standard'.

Blackwinter

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blackwinter   Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:46 pm

For example?
Back to top Go down
http://www.paratopia.net

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blackwinter   Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm

In the 'normal' experience involving abduction,there's Greys and/or perhaps other humanoid or at least hominid aliens,maybe some bloodless examination,some information sharing via telepathy or such like that and memories are left blanked but recoverable under hypnosis,etc....
I'll relate the first shared experience I had with the most important person in my life,with the caveat that I'll do so to the best of my ability as this is NOT easy to speak of.I'll be posting it in the 'Abductions' area.
Also,Thank-You to all of you who have expressed interest in hearing us.

Sincerely,
Blackwinter

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blackwinter   Hello from Blackwinter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Blackwinter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: