The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Vote_lcapALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES I_voting_barALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Vote_lcapALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES I_voting_barALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Empty
PostSubject: ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES   ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:39 am

Our favourite two con artists are at it again. The Ant & Dec movie ALIEN AUTOPSY has now been released on DVD in the USA and Santilli & Shoefield are spewing out yet more lies. Please see the following website for an example of what I mean:

http://www.ifmagazine.com/Feature.asp?article=3978

It makes my blood boil to read this from these two con artists and leaves me feeling helpless as well. I know the man who led the team that faked it and he is Spyros Melaris. He is featured in my new book ALIEN AUTOPSY CASEBOOK. An interview with him will be in issue 2 of UFO MATRIX magazine. I am fortunate enough to have seen Spyros’ supporting documentary evidence and it proves what he is saying without a doubt. The fact that the whole thing is one big scam is also supported in my book by Keith Bateman and John Humphreys.

Despite all of this the con goes on. Santilli and Shoefield are raking in more money from the DVD sales in the USA and they are laughing at us all. Surely enough is enough. Can we not pool our collective resources to combat this con once and for all? There must be something we can do?

I am open to suggestions on the best way forward with this. We can’t afford to sit around any longer and allow this con to continue. Any ideas you might have are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Philip Mantle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES   ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:54 pm

When this $ham first dropped on the UFO/alien scene, I watched and within the first several minutes I said BS, totally. Continuing to watch the $ham confirmed this was a $harade made to $ucker the gullible who are fascinatingly hypnotized by anything alien and UFO. Maybe they have a reality challenged captive audience filled by those who fall for just about anything shown them on the TV, which is the preferred media source to make it real in there simple minds.

Ya know, the TV induced simple mind syndrome was again confirmed when those two squidbillies down in alabami or Louisiana pulled a fast one with that frozen bigfoot Halloween costume in a cooler everybody was falling all over themselves about. They even had some self fancied bigfoot expert named biscardi fall in line with them and make a $50,000 investment $tatement this was the real deal.

It goes on and on and on with people really believing this stuff is real enough to part with their disposable cash for a little piece of the action. There's a $ucker born every minute of the freakin day and this will never stop.

Exposure is the only remedy to throw a monkey wrench in the $ham machine.

Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES   ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:12 am

We must do all we can to expose these two scumbags. PLease do not buy the DVD of ALIEN AUTOPSY in WalMart. Instead, complain like hell about it to anyone that will listen.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES   ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALIEN AUTOPSY SCAM CONTINUES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Other Stuff :: Leftovers-
Jump to: