The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Vote_lcapLarry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  I_voting_barLarry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Vote_lcapLarry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  I_voting_barLarry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Empty
PostSubject: Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary    Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:43 am

Larry Warren New Interview Now Available! The Church Of Mabus guest Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary Controversial things from Larry about his eye witness account of events at Rendlesham. Events that have never been spoken about before this interview! This is Warren's first interview in quite sometime in honor of the 30th Anniversary of Rendlesham!

http://paranormalradionetwork.org/2010/09/27/the-church-of-mabus-guest--larry-warren--conundrum--the-rendlesham-30th-anniversary.aspx10

Check out our forum at www.mabusincarnate.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

PostSubject: Re: Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary    Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:20 am

Larry had an interesting story but he jumped around to much to follow and he seemed to be evasive in some of what he was saying. Not to explanatory about the aliens he claims he seen and some other stuff. Was worth listening to. Wish he hadn't been cut off at the 1 hour and 48 minute mark. Broke the moment so we could not hear the rest of the story. But thats how it is in the UFO occult territory.
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary    Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Thank you. Larry hadn't done a show in a while and admitted to being a bit nervous. It was hard to get a question in there. But had an amazing time! He definitely made us feel like we were there.

Yes Skype would not let us add anymore money to it. And we already did once during the show but apparently they charge you more on Sundays to call Britain. When that happened I wanted to rip my eyes out. lol. I called Larry afterwards on my home phone and had a great talk about motorcycles and other coolness.

We are planning a roundtable event in the future with Sacha Christie and Warren and possibly others for a Part 2. So keep an eye out at paranormalradionetwork.org and mabusincarnate.com Not sure when it will be maybe in 2010 or early 2011.

Thanks for listening. =)

Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

PostSubject: Re: Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary    Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Ufofiend wrote:
Thank you. Larry hadn't done a show in a while and admitted to being a bit nervous. It was hard to get a question in there. But had an amazing time! He definitely made us feel like we were there.

Yes Skype would not let us add anymore money to it. And we already did once during the show but apparently they charge you more on Sundays to call Britain. When that happened I wanted to rip my eyes out. lol. I called Larry afterwards on my home phone and had a great talk about motorcycles and other coolness.

We are planning a roundtable event in the future with Sacha Christie and Warren and possibly others for a Part 2. So keep an eye out at paranormalradionetwork.org and mabusincarnate.com Not sure when it will be maybe in 2010 or early 2011.

Thanks for listening. =)

I use the magic jack phone and I do believe magic jack callers from Europe can call free to and from magic jack phones in the states. For just 20 bucks a year its well worth it with no long distance charges. You can call cell and land line numbers in Canada and USA as if they are local.

The one draw back for me is, my land line has been compromised and had been tapped and intercepted by the lurking forces against truth. It became useless for me to call or be called on the land line since the occult lurkers would either interfere or disconnect the line when communication was in process revealing the occult force shadowing mankind.

I had the phone company out to check the land line several times, purchased many new land line phones thinking the issue was the phones and went to a cell phone as well as the magic jack. The magic jack was fine till last week when I was communicating to my son about the way of the world and we were comparing observations revealing the high strangeness with oddities working this reality. That magic jack line went all hay wire as the line got staticy and we were disconnected at least 5 times in a row. We finally gave up and called it a night.

In case you have not noticed, all digital electronic communication is breached and controlled by an occult lurker presence that interferes with the connection or open line to disrupt talk and computer communication about the unknown and strange reality bubbling up in our conscious awareness of it.

I heard this several months back when Linda moulton Howe was on C2C talking about her investigations and when she began to tell about the alien presence, her land line began to echo and as she continued to speak more, it began to echo more and more till it was chopping and the listener could no longer hear her story. The line disconnected and this occurred several times with C2C calling her back and she calling them back. It ended with C2C ending the conference all together. The occult was not going to allow Linda to continue revealing her information by phone communications. I noticed this same MO on other C2C phone conferences that dealt with alien or the unknown that allows us to know of it, but not speak of it in a mass audience forum.

Right now I see mass chaos occuring in the UFO lecture circuit. Something is happening big time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary    Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larry Warren : Conundrum : The Rendlesham 30th Anniversary
Page 1 of 1