Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

March 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

What if?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What if?   Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:41 pm

davefair wrote:
Glider is correct.
This is by far your best! I truly believe that you have been gently nudged in this direction all along. While I am convinced that we are now headed in the direction of understanding. I think it maybe that the knowledge that you have so pain fully acquired is to be interpreted by some one other than yourself. I have a grasp of the knowledge that you have expounded upon, but I feel that there is more needed to make the "connection" complete.

All I ever wanted was help ... I don't know everything and I don't claim to know everything. Years back I did a translation of the first page of the Voynich. Is it right? I think it's on the right track, but I really could have used help ... none came. This has been the picture all along, and I just got tired of it.

It is not that I am the one to do the interpretation, but this I am sure of there is one or perhaps two here who will. the only question then is the interpretation the correct one? I feel that YOU will know it when it is presented, it will then click. You will then sssofh. (Smack self smartly on fore head) It is by bieng too close to the information that you have lost the interprutation of the knowledge.

There was a great line I use in this: Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

We have only lost ONE PIECE of information. Therefore there are only two ideas to deal with: 1) the history that led to the loss, and 2) if the "problem" never happened, what would the outcome have been? This is really so simple it's ridiculous. I also have a sneaking hunch that ET knew this screw up was going to happen ... and planted a clue when they were here last time, about 10,000 BC. This carving from roughly 3000-3400 BC - shouldn't exist ... but it does. This is Orion Nebula. We are only seeing this detail today - how did they know?

There is one point I would like to make though, "We are not ready." Who is the we?

Humanity in general. WE lost the information.

If you go to the Georgia stone's and read the inscription graved on the them, you will note a very detailed set of instructions for caring for this world with a vastly reduced population. They don't delve into how the population is reduced to this level simply that it is.

The possibilities (which we are not responsible for) are that IF this happens: 1) it will be done by the power hungry here, 2) there is a cosmic event coming (superwave?) and TPTB know it and are keeping the info from us, 3) a combination of both ideas. We are not responsible for the details, but we do need to be mentally ready for an "arrival" of ET.

These links are to what RC Christian wrote about the population problem. Not sure if I posted this before.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/gg1.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/gg2.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/gg3.jpg

The last science fiction movie that I saw had aliens harvesting humans.
Not to kill them but to take the ole graymater and put it into a new form. Not aliens but a more advanced Us. What indeed is to happen requires trust in them (who ever they are).

It could be as simple as a "cab ride" lol ...

In communicating with you I have had to delve into my past to dreg up the words that I have not used in so long. I am a classic example of the dumming down of the American citizen. For that I am gratefull and am in your debit.

Don't be so hard on yourself ... where do you think I came from lol ... it took 37 years (as of last month) to put this much together ... with nothing but CLUES. It's kind of like - you have a brain ... USE IT!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What if?   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 am

Only child,
You see durring the 36 yrs you were bieng fed bits and pieces with no heres why or this is the conclusion/answer.
I was seeing things in the sky over some 50 yrs. I still go out in the evenings(like my father) and look up. Some of the things I saw were in broad daylight. The mystery of it, is what intrigues me. If I have seen these things and all of the others have seen them. If fighters jets try to chase them. Of course they don't exist. (wink,wink,nudge,nudge).
I am certain of your information and apprecaite the verifiable facts that you present. If they are here now, then the odds are they were here way back when you say they were. I saw two of the ancient aliens shows tonight, with the usual pundits voicing thier opinions on the proofs that they provided. The antiques that they showed lend them selves to support your data.
When you say sit back and watch, they have it taken care of. Ok, why do you feel that way? What is your data in that regard?
I can accept what you state. I just want to know why you feel that way?
thirty six years of criptic clues would make me more than a little angry at them.
Infact I would probably unload more then two clips.

I have a question for you. Have you ever heard of hulbert field? At Eglin afb.
There is a story told, that if you want to hide something, hide it out in the open for all to see.
There is a town in Flordia off of I-10, There is an exit there for the town that doesn't exist.
There is a weapons test facility that doesn't exist.
There is an airfied there that does exist but they only fly at night.
When my father taught me about flying and looking arround. He taught me about
general avation. He bought and old stearman off of the navy. A trainner they called the yellow peril.
It was quite a thing to fly in a fabric biplane at a young age. He kept it in the barn. He used it to count cows.
My mother made him get rid of it, when he ground looped it in a puddle of water in the back pasture.
He used to bounce the landing gear off the power lines when he was landing. He said that was how he knew he was in the right place.
My mother said he was just showing off.
The point is this. He knew about the military back then. He was an engineer with two degrees electrical and mechanical .
He worked for Henry Ford after the war or so he said. He was friends with a general by the name of Woods and an Admiral named Beck.
Both of them in the History books. Both of them were Air. When he left for his trips some times for a month or so. We never knew who he was working for. He said it was Henry Ford. One day, after he had been retired for some years, I stopped by to see him. He was in the living room surrounded by blue prints. Now I can read prints. But I had difficulty with those, they were far to complex. When I asked him what they were he told me, they were prints for a plant, to make rockets. I told him I didn't know he knew about rockets. He replied,"Son, I only know one thing about rockets. I know how to make them".
Now that was my father. He knew how to keep secrets.
Now me I don't have any.

The old airfield is the one used by jimmy Dolittle to train his pilots to take off of carriers. Army Air and Navy Air.
Somebody still uses it today, but only at night.

davefair

Last edited by davefair on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ooops)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What if?   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 pm

davefair wrote:

When you say sit back and watch, they have it taken care of. Ok, why do you feel that way? What is your data in that regard?
I can accept what you state. I just want to know why you feel that way?
thirty six years of criptic clues would make me more than a little angry at them.
Infact I would probably unload more then two clips.

Because when everything was finished I was left with a single picture. In this picture no details of what is going to happen exist; only that SOMETHING is coming. The picture is a single idea that ties to their arrival in the face of a gene-pool affecting event, but was conveyed as "IT" is coming. Logic dictates that if someone wanted me to know details, they would have been more explicit - but they weren't. On top of this, we are supposed to "take all of our beliefs, put them in a pile in front of us, and back away." Why? Because we have this tendency to OVER THINK EVERYTHING. In this "final lesson" (for lack of a better name) I was given one single piece of information that wasn't connected to anything - I ran with it like we all do - and I fell flat on my face - lesson learned.

It took a year and a half for things to begin again, and everything pointed in one direction. It began with a single thought that raced through my head one day while watching tv: What if the one coming, and Orion, were the same? Now the one coming was a generic idea I had connected to the "son" of the woman who was added to this - but Orion as a connection was new to me. The only connection I had to Orion at that time was something I woke up with, punctured in my elbow: Orion's belt. This happened in January of 2006, a couple of months before the failure in March 2006. (A "note" to look back on?)

Now that arrangement ...

... fits a picture of the Giza pyramid layout, as it was viewed during the last destruction cycle, 13,000+BC - from Cairo. It represents the most southerly position of Orion below the horizon in the Cairo sky (or as viewed from the South Pole).

So this would mean the pyramids were laid out the way they were as a reference to Orion and the last destruction. It also includes a reference to the nebula:

There's other stuff too, but you get the idea.

The only part of this "salvation" picture that I have not been able to finalize, deals with the single fact that my experiences are directly opposite of all the other alleged contacts and "data sharing" in these contacts that has gone on. In my mind, because I have not been "terrorized" (for lack of a better word), and because I have NOT been given anything but clues to follow, could it be possible that there really are multiple alien agendas going on? This picture does not fit the history I have looked at, unless THIS picture is different - something that was called: The End of the Road. Is it possible that those who do not go are going to be in for a real end, or maybe - "another type of alien" surprise; or was this a diversionary tactic aimed at the powers that be; or is everyone involved in an "over think" false picture ... a delusion; or am I wrong and everyone else is right? Do you begin to see how "over the top" we can go in this trying to figure it out? Hence, since there are no details ... don't worry about it.

No one to date has challenged me. This speaks volumes about what is going on in "researchers" heads. I'm looking at a work now found here: http://alienmindbook.org/ that typifies the idea. I am having a big problem with this work, but notes won't come until I'm done. The question is begged: Why is there "so much data" allegedly given out, but yet, I had to do all this myself? What the hell has this approach been all about?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What if?   Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Hello All,

Anyone know what happened to this?

http://unbisnet.un.org:8080/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=12F4Y064B5168.163904&profile=bib&uri=full=3100001~!749053~!33&ri=1&aspect=subtab124&menu=search&source=~!horizon#focus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What if?   Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:01 am

Glider,
actually , I believe it died because of lack of support.
Or that tptb decided to not pursue something they already got briefed on.
If a galatic wave were to impact earth, what would be it's effects on the planet? Life ending?
If it is a climate altering effect, would we all freeze or burn?
Would our goverment even bother to tell us, if they knew?
Would the select few, buy thier tickets on the last sauser out?
In a world apparently rn by the greedy, would we the poor stand a chance?
Is it possible that the galatic civilaztions would come to our rescue?
To make a UFO capable of comming here it would require that it "jump" in space as well as time.
The theroys are inplace but the where with all isn't.
Perhaps the big event is simply that we are close to discovering "It".
If you give "man" the ability to travel thru time and space. How many would leave here?
Even at my age I would still like to explore.
Given all of the SCFI stories I have read and all of the movies I have seen I would jump at the chance.
Given the UFO's that I have gandered I'd the day is not to far off.
Unless like the old twilight show the book on how to prepare humans is a cook book.
affraid
Davefair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if?   

Back to top Go down

What if?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Disclosure-