UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    Top posters
    onlychild
    Notice - On vacation Vote_lcapNotice - On vacation I_voting_barNotice - On vacation Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    Notice - On vacation Vote_lcapNotice - On vacation I_voting_barNotice - On vacation Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    August 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

Notice - On vacation

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Lesley
    Admin
    Lesley

Number of posts : 343
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Notice - On vacation Empty
    PostSubject: Notice - On vacation   Notice - On vacation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:10 am

I will be out of town for a few days. I trust that all will run smoothly here. I hope to have some internet access, but know if there is a problem that I may not be able to do anything about it until I return.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
    Nancy Birnes
    Seeker
    Nancy Birnes

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Notice - On vacation   Notice - On vacation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Boy, if anyone ever deserved a vacation, it is our Lesley. Enjoy yourself! I will try to kick the fires and light the tires ... and otherwise man the hatches. Or hatch the mans.

bounce bounce bounce
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com
    Lesley
    Admin
    Lesley

Number of posts : 343
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Notice - On vacation   Notice - On vacation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:15 pm

It seems like I should be going for much longer given all the work to get ready to go.

Anyhow, I leave tomorrow and will be back on the weekend. I am sure you will have no trouble manning the hatches!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice - On vacation   Notice - On vacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice - On vacation
    Page 1 of 1