The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
ufo marking Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
ufo marking Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
ufo marking Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
ufo marking Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
ufo marking Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
ufo marking Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
ufo marking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
ufo marking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
ufo marking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
ufo marking Vote_lcapufo marking I_voting_barufo marking Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

ufo marking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kration
Seeker

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-14

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:28 pm

sorry if this is old hat to some of you. for the last two days i have google my fingers off. could someone point me to some site that may have some of the marking that are seen on some ufos. in one show. thy show a brief imade of marking. any help would be great. thanks to all. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:32 pm

The Capitola California UFO supposedly had some kind of visible markings on it...i'll try and paste a picture of the UFO below , but I know there are clear pics of the markings if you google enough you'll find it .. look for Capitola UFO with markings...(i don't think the pics will post below)
...................................................................................

UFO drone spotted in California
Capitola, California, UFO Cases

While most ufo pictures seem to turn out fuzzy or blurry, lacking frame of reference, or appear only as a small dot of light in a sea of black - these pictures are quite the opposite and are startlingly clear. This first picture (taken on May 06, 2007), of the ufo drone hovering over some power lines, was taken by a individual known only as ‘Chad’ while he was hiking near his home in central California, near the city of Capitola.

This picture shows a view of the ufo’s ‘wing’, where there appears to be some type of symbols or heiroglyphics on it. Chad reported the ufo as emitting only a slight hum, similar to sound a high voltage transformer would make.

Chad got a few photos as the ufo was leaving. The first few close-ups he got as it first approached, hovering over the power lines. Upon leaving, it was reported as having took off into the distance pretty fast. As you can see from the picure, this ufo appeared very close to a neighborhood. Chad also reported that a car passing by also saw the ufo and stopped. The occupants of the car were visibly shaken, as was Chad.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:54 pm

I just read a couple of more recent articles on the "drones" or "dragonflys" ufo's and it seems MUFON has declared them to be fakes/frauds, I haven't seen the reasons why, but thats what I seem to see out there. And another article said "The UFO Hunters" did a show on the Capitola drone (missed it) .
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Somewhere, probably at the MUFON website, there is a report they did on the drones and why they believe them to be a hoax.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
kration
Seeker

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
kration
Seeker

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:03 am

LakehurstNJwitness wrote:
I just read a couple of more recent articles on the "drones" or "dragonflys" ufo's and it seems MUFON has declared them to be fakes/frauds, I haven't seen the reasons why, but thats what I seem to see out there. And another article said "The UFO Hunters" did a show on the Capitola drone (missed it) .
thank you for your input. Very Happy i have seen the photo. bill,pat and ted did do a show about it. but i have not seen it myself. but i think thy called it a fake to. bill speaks about marking on a ufo in the show RAF bentwater. i was hopeing to fime a website that may have marking that have been seen on ufos. thanks all. Smile
Back to top Go down

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:30 pm

The best cases I can remember involving strange markings are the following cases:

1. Lonnie Zamora, where he recorded markings on the egg shaped craft.

2. Roswell Crash, where the debris had strange hieroglyphic type markings on it.

3. Betty and Barney Hill, where Betty saw some strange markings on the ship.

There are other cases that I cannot remember, including photographs of alleged craft with unknown markings.
Back to top Go down
kration
Seeker

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:49 pm

thank you for the leads. will look those up. Smile as for one site,thy say Roswell marking was tape residue . aliens use duct tape scratch
Back to top Go down

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:06 pm

The Roswell markings were on a small beam of material that was as light as balsa wood but very strong. They sell replicas at Roswell NM that are supposed to look like what was seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ufo marking Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufo marking   ufo marking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ufo marking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Other Stuff :: Leftovers-
Jump to: